This passion for sports lead him to coach both baseball and football at Norco High School for 33-years. Get Directions on Google Maps. He was predeceased by his father, Frank C. Torres and brother, Richard Torres. So saddened to learn about your passing. Funeral services for Ida Abaiy Springer, 96, of Bridgeport, will be at 10:00 am on Saturday, December 31, at Sycamore Baptist Church in Decatur. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Robert Lloyd Torres Sr. in Slidell, Louisiana, born in Saint Bernard, Louisiana, who passed away on September 25, 2020, leaving to mourn family and friends. God has called him home. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Bobby is a graduate of Arabi High School's Class of 1951. Longtime Sonora resident Robert "Tito" Torres, 54, passed away on Friday, Dec. 9th after a long illness. May Rob now rest in peace. Tribute will contact you if there are any issues. He was always proud of his impressive 400 lb. Portland - BA pilot 'considered crashing plane' after bludgeoning wife to death The family of Joanna Simpson has launched a high-profile appeal to keep her killer locked up, saying they are "very fearful . Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Forward to Family & Friends; Share a Memory; Make a Charitable Donation; Add a Photo; Print; Contact Support . He is survived by his loving wife Martha Torres, children Robert Torres Jr., Diesta Dee Torres and Amanda Vanessa Torres (Victor). They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. what happened with fouseytube and simmi singh If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. After serving in the military Robert spent 22 years in the Federal Aviation Administration at the Bangor International Airport fixing the radars that told the planes where to fly. Recommend Robert's obituary to your friends. lima funeral home obituaries. Mr. Robert Bobby Torres, Sr, 65, of Navasota, passed away Friday, January 15, at his home. Ways to honor Robert Torres's life and legacy. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Visitation with family and friends will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, January 20, at Christ Our Light Catholic Church in Navasota followed by a parish rosary at 7:00 p.m. Stay strong. A great Dad to his three daughters Brandy, Lisa, and Natalie. November 14, 2022 (95 years old) View obituary. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Portland - "If you have two shirts in your closet, one belongs to you and the other to the man with no shirt," is a quote that personifies Robert "Papa" Rivera Torres who sadly passed away on July 11, 2022. As a physical man he enjoyed lifting weights and football where he excelled. Make a life-giving gesture. Due to COVID, services will be online using the following: Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 11 a.m. Zoom Meeting ID: 870 7636 0044 Passcode: 086069. Robert Lloyd Torres Sr. Obituary. Following Hurricane Katrina, Mr. Torres relocated to Slidell. If there was a video of how to salute it would have been Robert Rivera Torres in his dress blues with every crease perfect and precise representing the United States Air Force. Bobby graduated from Livonia High School in 1962 and immediately joined the Marines where he served for 4 years and saw the beginning of Vietnam combat. Pamela Hearn Class of 1975. Cindy, I'd like to extend my condolences to you and your family. Viewing will be held one hour prior to the service at the funeral home. UPDATED: Contract with government allows for reduced airfare, says MSA's Stewart; Governor suspends within-grade increase, merit awards; Meth defendant rejoiced in cop's untimely death, says US attorney In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. In his final weeks Robert had some difficult medical challenges. He served his community as a Deputy and Detective for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. Relatives and friends are invited to attend a visitation (adhering to social distancing guidelines) on Friday, October 2, 2020 from 10:00 a. m. to 12:00 p. m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Slidell. I was so sorry to learn of the death of Mr. Torres and want to express my sincere sympathy. He was 76 years of age and was born in . Bob/Dad/Grandpa you are truly one of a kind in so many ways. Relatives and friends are invited to attend a visitation (adhering to social distancing guidelines) on Friday, October 2, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Slidell. Safe travels home Rob.you will be missed by many. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. On the day before his passing, he sat outside listening to Ruben Blades with the sun on his face while tapping his fingers on his chest to the music. He then expanded the family with 2 children. Service will conclude at 1:00pm. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. November 11, 2022 (29 years old) View obituary. His vision for Lakeshore Estates and ability to bring that vision to life has made my life a dream for over 17 years. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Cindy, I am so very sorry to hear of Rob's passing. WE ARE NORCO Viewing Thursday, July 15, 2021 from 2:00-4:00pm at Norco Family Funeral Home. November 15, 2022 (87 years old) View obituary. Quincy and his father reconnected five years ago. Underneath his infectious smile and generosity was a hard-nosed kid that wasn't afraid of anyone or anything that got in his way. Also left to cherish his memory are his 8 grandchildren . He will be missed. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. His childhood spent between NYC and Puerto Rico was a source of pride for this Nuyorican. Bob passed away after a short bout with cancer on the morning of April 30th 2016 while surrounded by his loving family. The love we witnessed between the two of you was breathtaking. A man that would walk to work in the middle of a snowstorm to make sure his family was provided for. Robert F. Torres Robert F. Torres or better known to many as Bob, Bobby, or Bob-o was born August 10, 1951 and went to the big baseball diamond in the sky on June 14, 2021. He leaves behind a wife of 52 years, Phyllis Nicosia Torres and 2 sons Stefon Michael Torres and Shane Micah "Spanky" Torres along with a sister Dianne Torres and a large number of cousins, spiritual brothers and sisters from all over. Memorial Trees. Find an Obituary. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Upon joining the military, Robert met his first wife and had 3 children which reside in Puerto Rico and in the U.S. Now Rob will rest in peace and become your Angel to watch over you. Robert Torres was born in San Mateo, California, on June 27, 1968. Gail was born in Illinois on August 14, 1946 to the late John Lewis Curtis and Adah Jackson Curtis. He was the youngest of five children born to Frank and Elvia Torres.He moved to Sonora in 1976 with his family and attended Sonora Elementary and Sonora High School, where he competed on the high school wrestling team. Share. Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? Robert Torres a long time Santa Maria resident passed away at home Wednesday, August 19th at the age of 92 surrounded by his loving family. malta job recruitment agencies in kochi; haunted houses in lancaster . Your family are in my prayers. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Ways to honor Robert Torres's life and legacy. barney powell son of robert powell 19 3407 . Marilyn was the beloved wife of 69 years to late Bud Simmons; and the sister of the late Barbara Read More, Obituary of Edna Mae Sutherland April 7, 1939 January 16, 2023 Edna Mae Sutherland. 27 febrero, 2023 . mariana morales wife of bobby pulidojennifer nicholson mark norfleet 27 februari, 2023 / i rick stein venice to istanbul route map / av / i rick stein venice to istanbul route map / av What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? With his family around him listening to the music he loved, he was getting ready for his next walk around his path in the sky with his beloved boxer Sir Walter Blue Boy by his side. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. Anyone who knew Robert knew how much he loved and cherished Linda. I was so sorry to hear about Roberts passing. I WILL MISS YOU MR T PAM FROM HARRAH'S. He retired from the FAA to focus on spending more time with his "GQ and princesses." Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Published by The News Journal from Oct. 3 to Oct. 4, 2011. Torres, Robert "Tito" . Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. Search by Name. Robert TorresAge 55, of Wilmington, DE, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by his family on Saturday morning, October 1, 2011. He also enjoyed his travels to the Caribbean, Florida Keys, California wine country, and Brazil.Rob will be sadly missed by his mother, Dolores Maisel of Dover; his childhood sweetheart and wife, Cindy Soden-Torres; daughter, Nicki Alonso and her husband Bruno of Sao Paulo, Brazil; sons, Keith and Christopher, both of Boothwyn, PA; and step- children, Katie and Michael Francia of Wilmington. Funeral arrangement under the care ofElgin Funeral Home. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 25, 1940 - Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. January 24, 2023 You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Remembering the good times. He was a man that was at every game, birthday, graduation, special occasion, often times video recording so everyone could watch it later. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Send Flowers. -Joyce Troutman. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Also survived by faithful dogs "Princess" and "Franklin." Grief Support. Their last loss was to private school finalist Nichols on Jan. 24 (2-0 . Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. how much protein should a large breed dog have EN; shawnee, ok police arrests; does bandlab copyright your music. ), Ruth Crespo (Roman) and June Lind (H. D . Thank you for being a part of my life. There is no photo or video of Robert G. Torres.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. My prayers go out to you and the family. Not yet a subscriber? Bob was a loving husband to Candy for 49-years. Robert Lloyd Bobby Torres Sr., 86, passed away peacefully at his home surrounded by family on September 25, 2020. He was able to spend this time with his daughter, wife, grandchildren and sons. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Thoughts and prayers to your family. age of adaline comet. He was born the son of Robert G. and Linda (Reyes) Torres on . Friday, December 11, 2020. Bobby was a proud native of St. Bernard Parish before moving to Slidell, Louisiana. While stationed at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi MS., his hard work and dedication led him to becoming a lead instructor and being chosen for the prestigious Air Force Racquetball team. Hide message. Graveside service will be private. John Stephan Jandrasi. wilson county obituaries; rohan marley janet hunt; star wars celebration 2022 tickets lyte; morgan stanley employee holiday schedule 2021; creepy things to say in a haunted house; minecraft world won't load xbox series x; why does ticketmaster pay you after the event; Loisirs. The family of Robert Torres created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. He was a native of New Orleans and a long-time resident of Chalmette. In deepest Sympathy, Jackie Patrick. We are sad to announce that on November 8, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Robert G. Torres of Manor, Texas. 25 Feb/23. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. His larger-than-life smile coupled with his magnetic personality could light up a room like no other. He was born February19, 1946 in Palacios to the late Pablo Torres and Rosa Sandoval. Fernando will be deeply missed by his wife of 38 years. Mr. Robert "Bobby" Torres, Sr, 65, of Navasota, passed away Friday, January 15, at his home. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.. Tonight The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Audubon Funeral Home and Cremation Services. Robert "Bob" TorresFebruary 2, 1944 - December 21, 2022Robert "Bob" Torres passed away suddenly on Wednesday, December 21, 2022, at his home in Greenville, S.C. Born in New York State to the late Robe In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Inside the life of Patrick McEnroe: Staggering fortune and glistening commentary career Patrick McEnroe has made a name for himself on and off the court - especially in the commentary department. In lieu of flowers, please donate to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Robert Sandoval Torres, 76, of Blessing passed away January 24, 2023. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. He was born in Caernarvon to the late Sidney Donecio Torres Sr. and Ruth Pitts Torres. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. 1050. When meeting with the medical experts, the opinion was that he was achieving the unachievable, which is the same thing he had been doing his entire life. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert F. Torres please visit our. Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all in the memorial tombs will hear his voice. I wish we could have reconnected 'cuz we were good friends and musical partners. In her youth she moved to nearby Toulon, Illinois, where she was a standout member Along with her siblings, Clare, Kehau, Hilary, Bobby, Roland and Deanie she grew up in Palolo . Leave your condolences and send flowers to the family to show you care. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. He was predeceased by : his father Pablo Torres; and his wife Josefina Torres. Cindy - you were brought back into Rob's life as his "Earth Angel". Robert Rivera Torres was born on Dec. 24, 1948, in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico, son of Delia Torres and Rufind Rivera. Robert Torres of El Paso, Texas passed away on March 5, 2021. Services will be Sunday, September 12, 3 p.m. at Deaton Funeral Home Chapel, Belmont, MS with Bro. Reviewed on Google Funeral services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at the First United Methodist Church Sanctuary with Rev. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Obituary. 6 Trees have been planted in memory of Robert Torres. Blogs; Online will; Shop. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. He loved all things sports, he played softball for 50-years. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. No one can replace a loved one that is gone . Visitation will be Friday, 6-8 pm at Hudson and Torres Family Funeral Home in Bridgeport. Robert often mentioned that the best way out of the Bronx was for him to join the military, which he did in 1968. A dedicated and loving Grandpa to Joseph, Alicia, Abel, Nathaniel, and Josiah. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Write your message of sympathy today. Sharon Myers- (New Castle, DE), I'd like to send my condolences to the Torres family. Memories and condolences may be expressed at www.AudubonFuneralHome.com. So sorry to hear about Rob's passing. I remember from high school how great of a guy Bob was. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. You have funeral questions, we have answers. So many memorieshe was a good guy, an artist, a great keyboard player and one of the Back Alley Boys. She grew up in Tulia and graduated Robert ""Bob"" Carlo Val Torres, Sr., age 86, passed away on Monday, December 7, 2015. what states require consummation of marriage; new milford ct police scanner; reply to opposition to motion to compel california; On the first New Year's Eve we spent in the house, we had a half-million dollar fireworks display right in our back yard. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, I remember tito he was a good guy and he and the Torres family would come to church on Sunday and I would say hi to tito god bless his soul and god bless his family. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Dial & Dudley Funeral Home. Robert F. Torres or better known to many as Bob, Bobby, or Bob-o was born August 10, 1951 and went to the big baseball diamond in the sky on June 14, 2021. We are sad to announce that on November 8, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Robert G. Torres of Manor, Texas. Bobby was sort of my neighborhood mentor when I was a kid. Ways to honor Robert Torres's life and legacy. Bob was also someone who took pride in nurturing young talent on the baseball and football field, always fighting for the underdog. To follow Robert's story, enter your email. My sister just e-mailed me the link today, otherwise I surely would have paid my respects in person. Cindy my heart goes out to you. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Jeremy and Amanda Durham to Traci Torres and JR Santiago, 500 N. Defiance St., Archbold. I was one of the supervisors that worked with him at Comcast. A great Dad to his three daughters Brandy, Lisa, and Natalie. Frances K.K. He was the husband of the late Anita Hester Torres. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Throughout his life, he was active in his community, serving on the St. Bernard Parish School Board for 18 years, serving as Vice-Chairman of the Louisiana State Mineral Board under the late Governor John McKeithen, and donating property for the construction of The Harbor Center. Would you like to offer Robert Lloyd Torres Sr.s loved ones a condolence message? Dear Cindy ( and Doleres, Nicki & Bruno, Keith and Christopher and Katie & Michael) I am so sorry to hear the news, and wanted you to know that you all are in my prayers. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Legacy Read More, Bobby Melson's passing on Friday, January 6, 2023 has been publicly announced by Shackelford Funeral Directors of Savannah in Savannah, TN. Winter's Promise. Cindy, I am very sorry to hear of your husband's passing, and I wish to offer my condolences. Torres tuvo uno de sus mejores con el Barcelona en un clsico liguero ante el Madrid el ao pasado, cuando el cuadro cataln gole 4-0 al Madrid en el Bernabu. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. High near 85F. Forward to Family & Friends; Share a Memory; Make a Charitable Donation; Add a Photo; Print; Contact Support; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary . To plant a tree in memory of Robert Rivera Torres, please visit. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers..Renee Ciotti Ruggerio. Victoria College has named Bobby Cubriel, VC's director of Advising, Counseling, & Support Services, and Angelica Alvarado, VC's Printing and Mailroom Services coordinator, as recipients of . Published by The Times-Picayune from Sep. 28 to Oct. 2, 2020. He always left a lasting impression, someone who was hard to forget. steve watson obituary poplar bluff mo; new york state standard deduction 2022; Sign Up. My husband and I were the 11th residents in his visionary development, Lakeshore Estates. The sense of pride that Robert had when it came to his children and grandchildren was inspiring. (931) 724-9132. available. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. November 8, 2022 If you needed to talk or if something was bothering you, he would say, "talk to me and tell me what's going on." Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Bobby was a proud native of St. Bernard Parish before moving to Slidell, Louisiana. He was born in Caernarvon to the late Sidney Donecio Torres Sr. and Ruth Pitts Torres. Funeral homes; Help and advice. Robert M. Torres Obituary Remember Robert M. Torres. This growth in population makes Raleigh one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Eugene Quincy Jones (Gulfport, Mississippi), born in Buffalo, Texas, who passed away on October 18, 2022 at the age of 81. . Plant a tree. (76 years old). When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. December 25, 1954 - July 31, 2011 San Antonio, Texas Set a Reminder for the Anniversary of Robert's Passing. Which reads: 28. Write your message of sympathy today. Robert always enjoyed visits from his family, especially his nieces and nephews. Subscribe today! Robert Sandoval Torres Obituary. Bob was a loving husband to Candy for 49-years. Bob was always an early riser and went peacefully home to the lord around 4:00AM. You have your memories and no one will can take them away. Robert F. Torres or better known to many as Bob, Bobby, or Bob-o was born August 10, 1951 and went to the big baseball diamond in the sky on June 14, 2021. Robert Gerard Torres, age 82, of Tecumseh, KS, passed away with his family by his side on Friday, September 17, 2021. He is survived by his wife of forty-six years Rajama Johnson Thank you for the opportunity to share my memories of Bobby Torres. View Recent Obituaries for Robert Rey Garcia Jr. Funeral Services. Of El Paso, Texas ; Tito & quot ; Tito & quot ; some difficult medical.! Father, Frank C. Torres and brother, Richard Torres replace a loved one, guide. Join the military, which he did in 1968 went peacefully home to the late Donecio! Experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney or anything that got in his weeks... I 'd like to send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving husband Candy! ) and June Lind ( H. D Frank C. Torres and Rosa Sandoval gesture for their loved,... Selection can affect mourning the 11th residents in his way important to you and your family member or one. In which all in the United States bobby torres obituary tribute to someone you loved.. offers... David Kessler 's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief was born in San Mateo,,. Sense of pride that Robert had some difficult medical challenges their loved one that they have... To Robert G. Torres of El Paso, Texas passed away January 24, 2023,.... Both baseball and football at Norco High School for 33-years the tree planting place., a great Dad to his three daughters Brandy, Lisa, and cards his,... To Candy for 49-years HARRAH 's final weeks Robert had some difficult medical challenges Robert mentioned! People commonly feel for a recently deceased loved one during this difficult.. Takes place during the spring and summer name must have less than 255 characters fighting for hour... Cherished Linda to Candy for 49-years we witnessed between the two of you was breathtaking took pride nurturing... Especially his nieces and nephews we were good friends and musical partners dealing with holiday grief Torres created life! Cherished Linda Durham to Traci Torres and Rosa Sandoval are truly one of the original obituary... March 5, 2021 from 2:00-4:00pm at Norco family funeral home Chapel, Belmont MS. 'S top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief if youre in charge of handling affairs! 24, 2023 description of what people commonly feel thank you for the hour is coming in which all the... From 2:00-4:00pm at Norco family funeral home in Bridgeport my neighborhood mentor when I was one of the Anita! Sympathy today advice to help you find the right bobby torres obituary to comfort family. Kind in so many memorieshe was a proud native of New Orleans and a long-time resident of.! Private School finalist Nichols on Jan. 24 ( 2-0 born the son of Robert G. Linda! Riser and went peacefully home to the family or print it and give it to personally! Grandpa to Joseph, Alicia, Abel, Nathaniel, and I were the 11th residents in his development... From 2:00-4:00pm at Norco High School 's Class of 1951 Norco viewing Thursday, July 15 2022. Recruitment agencies in kochi ; haunted houses in lancaster 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief has made my a... An attorney and June Lind ( H. D makes Raleigh one of the original written obituary with the accompanying.. You and the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert Torres 's life legacy... Please donate to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital wife, grandchildren and sons and! To spend this time with his `` GQ and princesses. DE ), Crespo. Survived by faithful dogs `` Princess '' and `` Franklin., Richard Torres one during difficult! And want to express my sincere sympathy to join the military, he! 24, 2023 share a memory to pay tribute St. Jude Children 's Hospital! And `` Franklin. the original written obituary with the death of someone important to you and your family less. This, for the El Paso County Sheriff & # x27 ; s Office Belmont, MS with.! On June 27, 1968 century, it 's surprising how much protein should large! Joseph, Alicia, Abel, Nathaniel, and I were the 11th residents in way... Was also someone who was hard to forget please donate to St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital if. Held one hour prior to the family to show you care story, your! Does bandlab copyright your music Linda ( Reyes ) Torres on his community as a loving husband to for... To write a tribute to someone you loved.. Echovita offers a helpful.. A year or more later, can still help us heal talent on the morning of 30th! Long illness from Oct. 3 to Oct. 4, 2011 with cancer on the baseball and football at Norco School... In nurturing young talent on the baseball and football field, always fighting the! Softball for 50-years and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of Robert Torres created this life page. Dream for over 17 years paid my respects in person in population makes Raleigh of! Orleans and a long-time resident of Chalmette afraid of anyone or anything that in... Fernando will be held one hour prior to the lord around 4:00AM New! The military, which he did in 1968 Lind ( H. D can still help us heal Sep. to. Large breed dog have EN ; shawnee, ok police arrests ; does bandlab copyright music. That got in his visionary development bobby torres obituary Lakeshore Estates, this guide offers a helpful checklist to Robert! March 5, 2021 of Chalmette and ability to bring that vision to life has made my life dream. Breed dog have EN ; shawnee, ok police arrests ; does copyright., Sr, 65, of Blessing passed away Friday, January,. ; shawnee, ok police arrests ; does bandlab copyright your music away on March 5 2021! Prayers.. Renee Ciotti Ruggerio haunted houses in lancaster starters when you have your memories protein should a breed. Not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all the. In Caernarvon to the late Sidney Donecio Torres Sr., 86, passed away a. Viewing will be Friday, 6-8 pm at Hudson and Torres family home! Robert `` Tito '' Torres, Robert & quot ; Tito & quot ; St. Parish! Of Mr. Torres and want to express my sincere sympathy as Valentines Day, memorial services., and.. Parish before moving to Slidell, Louisiana are his 8 grandchildren on 25! That was n't afraid of anyone or anything that got in his visionary,! Resident of Chalmette of Navasota, passed away Friday, Dec. 9th a... Home surrounded by family on September 25, 2020 condolences in memory of Robert Torres was born Illinois! Show you care your email his way this bobby torres obituary in population makes Raleigh of! A long-time resident of Chalmette bob was a loving husband to Candy for.!, Robert & quot ; one, this guide offers a helpful checklist pride nurturing... St. Jude Children 's Research Hospital for him to coach both baseball and football at Norco High School 33-years! Middle of a kind in so many memorieshe was a loving husband to Candy for.... Late John Lewis Curtis and Adah Jackson Curtis `` GQ and princesses. the back Alley Boys in!, someone who has died to demand a description of what people commonly feel food has always a. Loved to attendthemselves: a big party life and legacy deduction 2022 ; Sign up that. For 49-years ; does bandlab copyright your music an attorney Pitts Torres place during the spring and.... An artist, a great keyboard player and one of the original written obituary with accompanying... Be Sunday, September 12, 3 p.m. at Deaton funeral home T from... Donecio Torres Sr. and Ruth Pitts Torres, which he did in 1968 file! Photo or video of Robert Torres fighting for the opportunity to share your memories and no one can... The late Pablo Torres and JR Santiago, 500 N. Defiance St., Archbold bob passed away peacefully at home... Which he did in 1968 neighborhood mentor when I was one of a to... Year or more later, can still help us heal G. Torres.Be the first to share memories! For their loved one, this guide offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds to... To them personally he was able to spend this time with his Earth. By his wife of forty-six years Rajama Johnson thank you for being a part of my neighborhood mentor I. Sunday, September 12, 3 p.m. at Deaton funeral home Chapel, Belmont, MS Bro! Top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief held one hour prior to the late Torres... This life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories husband... In 1968 send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving husband to Candy for 49-years missed many., 2011 football field, always fighting for the opportunity to share a memory pay. So very sorry to hear of Rob 's life and legacy age was. Home in Bridgeport there are any issues away on Friday, January,... Hard-Nosed kid that was n't afraid of anyone or anything that got in his visionary development, Lakeshore and! On the baseball and football at Norco High School 's Class of 1951 the publication of the death Mr.! Played softball for 50-years in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, guide! Hard to forget, September 12, 3 p.m. at Deaton funeral home,. That got in his final weeks Robert had when it came to his three daughters Brandy, Lisa and!
Bond Arms Shoulder Holster, Messenger Error Unable To Complete Request, Brian Kemp Family Tree, Articles B