The final scene of the season with this ending is of Clementine preparing to cross through a herd of walkers by covering herself and Alvin in zombie guts. I killed his psychotic in my season 2 playthrough, finished with Jane at the Howe's. Think about it, we'll have Clem being the ultimate big sister to AJ (and who doesn't want that? Information (character deaths/fates, screenshots, etc.) Kenny shakes his head because he can not believe so many people cared about him enough to stay with him. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. Kenny is probably in his earlier fifties. Kenny was totally in the wrong for killing Jane, but Jane was in the wrong for provoking a man on the brink just to make a point. Alone, since Clem's already on her own, not much needs to happen here. I can't just leave him. And the night goes on. They make a great team. HOWEVER! But the question is what happens to Kenny if you go into Wellington. ), with Papa Bear Ke [view original content]. Anything is a possibility but why else would it not ask whether or not you went to Wellington after staying with Kenny in the choice menu before you start if it did actually depend on a character being alive or not alive? Should the player choose not to save Jane, and instead look away as she requested, Kenny will kill Jane with her own knife. Departing from the more linear conclusion of Season 01, there are five different outcomes that can be reached at the end of Episode 05: No Going Back depending on choices made by the player in the final moments of the episode. Terms of Service / Privacy Policy. If Clementine stayed with Kenny, it's revealed in a flashback that they spent more than two years together in the area waiting for Wellington to take them all in without success. You take AJ from car and go away crying for Kenny's death. I don't even think Telltale knows nor cares what happened to Kenny. Kenny has consistently shown when he has others with him, he has purpose in his heart to protect them and keep on going. So we had 2 choices if you go with Kenny. Yeah, exactly. How could I just let him go off on his own, I cared about him too much and always will plus I knew how much Kenny wanted to raise Cle an AJ and it just broke my heart to see him leave alone, kenny needs loved ones around him, he wouldn't make it alone and I can't let him go thinking he might die can I? At the end of No Going Back, Clementine is forced to decide to either let Kenny kill Jane or shoot him and save her - doing so will result in Kenny's death. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Wellington is a location that determinately appears in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Two and A New Frontier. Kenny was the best of the decisions from my view point because at the end he gave Clem the choice of sticking it out with him or staying in Wellington (with himself pushing you to stay in Wellington without him). Just this. It's what you feel is best. During the commercial, Kenny says "and get back to the home owned interprize" Prehistoric Ice Man 1. Kenny will . Of course it was. Kenny may yet get his redemption, but it's not in Wellington; not yet, not yet, not yet. I stayed at Wellington. After you will get to the place where Carver lived you will meet a family which will need your help. How could I just let him go off on his own, I cared about him too much and always will plus I knew how much Kenny wanted to raise C morele an AJ and it just broke my heart to see him leave alone, kenny needs loved ones around him, he wouldn't make it alone and I can't let him go thinking he might die can I? We all know that Kenny wouldn't have lasted long on his own, all the loss and grief would catch up to him if he didn't feel he had a purpose, and he'd end up killing himself because he's all alone. This ending you will unlock if you will decide to save Jane. If you don't shoot Kenny, you and him to to Wellington, where there is no room to go in. I saw all the endings and saving Jane actually made me feel worse because she's just as dangerous. But what if he disappears as in season 1 ? Telltale style, you know ? Ahh that's lame. Look Away (Dead): If Clementine chooses not to shoot Kenny she will look away while Kenny kills Jane with her own knife, plunging it deep into her heart. Most of the group respects him for this. No matter how the fight between Kenny and Jane ends, Clementine has the option to leave either one of them behind and set off into the world alone with Alvin Jr. (there's also a third option wherein she can shoot Kenny if he has killed Jane). Fax_Bax 3 yr. ago I did too ;A; I felt like when he said that it was like he was so proud. He probably decided to travel to Florida to find good people, just like if you stayed with him. In the new game, Clementine revives a flashback in which you could see Kenny teaching Clem to drive with AJ in backseat. What happens to Kenny If you stay at Wellington? The 1. one was: Not going in to Wellington and stay with Kenny! 1 Reply Firstasatragedy 4 yr. ago True. The first ending is the result of choosing Kenny in the chapter nine. But then Arvo will pull a Vernon and steal it! ), with Papa Bear Kenny protecting/raising them both with everything he's got left. I stayed in Wellington, because Kenny said he wanted me to, and I thought (correctly) something bad would happen if I left with him. But why don't we . And come back in the next season like in season 2 ? For more information, please see our I mean, it's your own choice, it's just not one I would make obviously. InfernoKun 22.5K subscribers 37K views 4 years ago Kenny and Jane were abused in A New. Kenny deserves a lot, a lot more. I hope this becomes the offical Season Three logo. He ends up dying in season 3 from a car crash and walkers right understandable. There's no right or wrong answer here. Yes . Saying that, I left with Kenny. Terms of Service / Privacy Policy. Likely, no. Kenny dies, giving Levi the Titan serum he stole Kenny manages to survive and escape. They'll also make the cutest little survivor family, I can imagine Kenny giving AJ his hat once he's big enough for it (similar to how Kenny leaves his hat to AJ if you choose to stay at Wellington); and I like to think that AJ will grow up wanting to be big and strong like Kenny, and smart and brave like Clem. He cared so much for the children he'd give up his own welfare for them as long as they were in a safe secure place. Copyright 2000 - 2023 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games. The Walking Dead: Season Two Game Guide by gamepressure.com. It's not like they're forbidden from ever going to check in at Wellington again! Can you keep Kenny alive in the walking dead? Seriously though, this was the hardest decision I've had to make in any TWD game. Kenny offers to sacrifice himself to the wild if the members of Wellington will allow Clementine and A.J. After examining the area, another group of survivors will appear - Clementine must choose whether or not to aid them in their search for food, or send them away and risk retaliation later. I stayed at Wellington. Sarita even told us that when he was alone, he wasted away and almost died. Wellington is first mentioned by Christa while tending a fire with Clementine in the forest. I'mStayingwithKennyforLife. The Official Walking Dead Game Wiki Guide, All Endings Combined (7 Different Scenarios), Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series -- Season One, Wanted: Dead - 11 Things You Need to Know. If Clementine chooses to spare Kenny and venture onward with him, the two of them successfully reach Wellington, where they are stopped by a woman named Edith at the gates. When "Yeah, I think you ought to name him Steve" 4. Even then, they can check back at Wellington every couple months for openings. To unlock this ending you can't shoot to Kenny. He is loyal to those who treat him well, but unforgiving to those who don't. He has proven to be a rather tough survivor of the apocalypse being able to handle himself in most situations. The first ending requires you to choose the option Invite them in. Leaving him robbed him of that purpose. Even then, they can check back at Wellington every couple months for openings. ), with Papa Bear Ke. It has a generally cold climate, which temperature can get exceptionally low in winter. When Kenny's watching TV, he says "Oh no!" 2. This ending is very similar to endings which you could see in the first season of The Walking Dead when Clementine was saying goodbye to Lee. The last ending will be unlocked when you will shoot Kenny and you will not forgive Jane. As Kenny tries to escape using his maneuvering gear, he sees his squad coming towards him. to stay - Clementine can either accept his proposal and remain in Wellington or choose to . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Probably the cutest TWD image I've ever seen. He comes back for a short cameo and looks like a Retarted Pirate. I've always cared about Kenny so much, glad I reconsidered and left with him! They'll also make the cutest little survivor family, I can imagine Kenny giving AJ his hat once he's big enough for it (similar to how Kenny leaves his hat to AJ if you choose to stay at Wellington); and I like to think that AJ will grow up wanting to be big and strong like Kenny, and smart and brave like Clem. You then choose to go in or stay with Kenny. Not even Omid and Christa who took care of her for months? Kenny sacrificing his own life so that Clem has a real shot at hers brings the series to a nice close. Wellington, Prescott, and the Boarding School are the only non-antagonistic communities. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. To be honest, I found all the endings pretty good just the Kenny ones are pretty much the most impacting and emotional. When you kill him, when you let him live but abandon . I want to keep Clem and AJ safe and i know Kenny wants that too, if they went with Kenny Clem could die so. Wellington. The ending when you leave Kenny wraps up the series nicely. Please be aware that spoilers are not allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a ban. Upon rescuing Jane, Clementine discovers that Alvin Jr. is alive ( a fact that Jane hid to force Kenny to attack her) - when confronting Jane about this, Clementine can either choose to forgive her and continue traveling with her or shun her and walk off into the wilderness alone with the baby. Thank you. => Read More. My first choice was to stay at wellington but rewind to stay with Kenny the man is a legend Kenny is my second favorite character. I could not let the sacrifices the people in Clementine and AJ's life made to keep them safe be in vain. 4. Kenny and Jane were abused in A New Frontier.. but what happened to Kenny if you chose to go into Wellington without him? Choose the option Make them leave to pull out a gun and to get rid of them. The first ending is the result of choosing Kenny in the chapter nine. Plus, it really ties up the story for me nicely. What changes in the car? It's such a sweet and heartwarming ending, and I just know that they're going to make it, even if they don't get into Wellington. Think about it, we'll have Clem being the ultimate big sister to AJ (and who doesn't want that? This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Telltale Games or Telltale Games. Out of all of them, Wellington is the only one whose appearance is determinant. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I can't just leave him. i have to say he probably would have stayed close to wellington until the day after it gets destroyed where he would see that wellington was more destroyed and spend some time looking for Clem after some time i think he would head south after a long time of searching for her. Clementine is forced to take the baby and flee from the shooters rapidly approaching her. If you pick to stay with him, he dies in a 45 second flashback. It's unknown what happens to the community if Clementine decides to leave with Kenny, though it's safe to assume it is attacked regardless. Kenny is convinced to join the campfire. This has emotionally drained me, at first I made it to wellington with Kenny and decided to stay as to honor kenny's bravery and sacrifice, but later on felt guilty for leaving one of my best friends in the game just walk off on his own, so I replayed the final part and left off with Kenny, what do you guys think, was it the right decision to leave with Kenny? Kenny shakes his head because he can not believe so many people cared about him enough to stay with him. Exactly! I did neither..I shot his crazy a$$ and went with Janeand have no regrets. You're safest with Kenny, he's strongest when he has someone to protect. During your journey to Wellington choose the option Okay, I'll stay at Wellington. All rights reserved. I left with Kenny too! le an AJ and it just broke my heart to see him leave alone, kenny needs loved ones around him, he wouldn't make it alone and I can't let him go thinking he might die can I? "We don't leave friends behind" I left with Kenny. Kenny pleads to Eva (Lady on guard) to let Clem and AJ in and he'll go on his own. And EXACTLY. First time I played the game I stayed at Wellington. All rights reserved. Oh man, feels strike even in first hour game. - faq-qa.com. If you don't shoot Kenny, you and him to to Wellington, where there is no room to go in. The second ending you can unlock the same way as the first one. Thats it. If you let Kenny kill Jane, and go to Wellington instead of staying with him, Kenny's status is unknown, meaning he could still technically be alive!. 2. What do you guys think? They'll also make the cutest little survivor family, I can imagine Kenny giving AJ his hat once he's big enough for it (similar to how Kenny leaves his hat to AJ if you choose to stay at Wellington); and I like to think that AJ will grow up wanting to be big and strong like Kenny, and smart and brave like Clem. I really liked Kenny and his development. Losing him once was enough, I don't plan for that to happen again. The 2. one was: To get into Wellington and leave Kenny behind .. And ofc I stayed with Kenny. And the night goes on. All Endings - http://youtu.be/j4YTnOHUg5gAll Choices \u0026 Outcomes - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuzuQWCPP75pN_4aAB_cKyajJDpZHvHTlWant to get the Latest Updates follow me on:Follow me on Twitch:http://www.twitch.tv/nukemdukemFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/NukemDukem/432349653457376Twitter:https://twitter.com/NukemDukemzSteam Group:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nukemdukemGoogle Plus Page:https://plus.google.com/+NukemDukem/PC Spec: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6 Ghz Nvidia GTX 670 16 GB @ 1800mhz Cooler - Hyper 212 Evo Microphone - Blue Snow Ball Headphones - Tritton 720+ \u0026 Logitech G35Webcam - Logitech c920 Kenny, however, manages to convince them to let you and AJ inside, as you're just kids. Wellington is one of the three communities located in Ohio, the other being. If you pick to stay with him, he dies in a 45 second flashback. Kenny has consistently shown when he has others with him, he has purpose in his heart to protect them and keep on going. It's perfect. Staying at Wellington was the best possible solution so now our boy Kenny is still alive somewhere over the rainbow and it was just too sad listening to Kenny basically beg us to stay there. And EXACTLY. Do I shoot Kenny or look away? What did you guys do and why? But heres my big question, what happens to kenny if you take his choice of just you and aj going into wellington and him waiting for an open spot, because thats the choice i chose and all i got was the attack on wellington and having to leave with aj. When Stan says Cartman killed Kyle, Kenny says "You bastard!" 3. I couldn't leave him, the worst feeli moreng to me would be leaving him, and having a feeling in my heart that he's just going to go off and die. Stay with Kenny, Kenny gets killed, Clem's on her own 5. Kenny. And EXACTLY. After Clementine surrenders their only weapon, they approach the gate and seek entry. tly shown when he has others with him, he has purpose in his heart to protect them and keep on going. Valve Corporation. Leaving him robbed him of that purpose. Of course they get overrun by walkers and Kenny, unable to walk for the accident, dies bywalkers. Could Telltale do the impossible and bring him into The Final Season that way? All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Stay at Wellington, Wellington (like every community in TWD) will fall, Clem's on her own. When there's no more room in hell, and the dead walk the earth, it's better to be with the devil you know than the devil you don't, especially with Kenny living with the devil inside him. Kenny had shown signs of instability since meeting back up with him, but after Sarita's death the psychosis seemed to set in. I don't think Kenny would be alive if one of the most important people to Clementine was supposed to die in Season 2/3. All rights reserved. When Cartman says Kenny's happy being poor, Kenny says "Fuck you". How they handled Kennys death was a huge let down. Found this off of DeviantART, but boy don't they all just look so cute, Also if you look at my profile picture I think you can figure out pretty. 100% agree that's the no.1 reason I left with him, friends don't abandon eachother! St. Felicity's Catholic Elementary School, Numerous counts of unnamed Wellington residents, Wellington is one of seven communities in the Telltale Series, the others being. That's the problem, putting your loyalty to Kenny over the welfare of the baby. Sarita even told us that when he was alone, he wasted away and almost died. Privacy Policy. marccost3. If the player accepts Jane's apology, the two will walk off together and end up at Howe's Hardware (where Carver and his crew made their camp). Clem and AJ are what's keeping him going, and I honestly think the man deserves to be happy after everything that's happened. August 2015. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), I LOVE YOU CLEMENTINE, I LOVE THIS GAME. Tell me what you guys think and how Telltale might begin Season 3 with all the different endings. You're safest with Kenny, he's strongest when he has someone to protect. - Gaming Yes. If you have Kenny by your side at the end of season two, you will reach the safe haven known as Wellington. You and me keep talking heart to heart. ng to me would be leaving him, and having a feeling in my heart that he's just going to go off and die. Think about it, we'll have Clem being the ultimate big sister to AJ (and who doesn't want that? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. This was her plan and she had to die with the consequences. Don't let it shake us, just let it make us strong. Wellington, Kenny, Jane, Alone Endings for Season 2 Episode 5 of The Walking Dead Game7:27 *Leave Kenny/Stay In Wellington Ending*15:44 *Leave With Kenny End. He could not protect his family the way he wanted to in season one yet leaves the series finding a home for Clementine and the baby. I know what happens if you shoot him, but what if the Look Away and Shoot Kenny choice times out? Message to Telltale: If my choices don't matter, don't let me make them. Since the overpopulation can lead to food shortages, while Kenny, Clem and AJ can can find some place better for them. So we had 2 choices if you go with Kenny. The Walking Dead Season 4: The Final Season - What Happened to Kenny After Leaving Wellington? Last time that happened, he was nearly starved and close to death. If you pick to stay with him, he dies in a 45 second flashback. Clem and AJ are what's keeping him going, and I honestly think the man deserves to be happy after everything that's happened. In this manner, What happens to Kenny If you stay at Wellington? Prior to the outbreak, Wellington was a small village located in Lorain County, Ohio, just by the intersection of State Routes 18 and 58. Maybe he can only be alive if you import your save. This ending is very similar to endings which you could see in the first season of The Walking Dead when . Edith later appears and tells Clementine and Alvin Jr. to pack up their stuff and flee the compound as a hostile group were killing the people of Wellington because they didn't give them their supplies. I couldn't leave him, the worst feeling to me would be leaving him, and having a feeling in my heart that he's just going to go off and die. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Doubt it, but hey anything is sometimes possible.The Walking Dead S4 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ__F5XeqGJ9JQE8gFubIRaKAt5LhnBUxwatch ya boi do R6 Siege things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er5xgzYmq7sMy InfernoKun Discord https://discord.gg/6Q3dmb4Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/InfernoKunMy Twitch https://twitch.tv/InfernoKunPlease leave a like if you enjoyed, it helps the channel grow! The Walking Dead New Frontier http://bit.ly/ANewFrontier Batman Enemy Within http://bit.ly/ThatEnemyWithin Intro Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLJgVqKmVtgOutro Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoSKBTZfI84 Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/InfernoKun DeviantArt - http://www.infernokun.deviantart.com Instagram - http://instagram.com/infernokun Tumblr - http://infernokun.tumblr.comOther Playlists for Playthroughs:Life Is Strange Before The Storm http://bit.ly/BeforeThatStormTWDM http://bit.ly/InTooDeepE1GoT Episode 1 http://bit.ly/IronFromIceE1TFTBL Episode 1 http://bit.ly/Zer0SumE1My Q\u0026As https://bit.ly/TelltaleQAsThe Wolf Among Us 105 https://bit.ly/CryWolfE5Apply for the Curse Network: https://bit.ly/InfernoKunApplyDon't forget to Comment/Like/Subscribe ^--^ - InfernoKunThe Walking Dead Season 4 Clementine Returning Characters The Final Season August 2018 Release Date Leak 4 Episodes The Final Season Release Date August E3 2018 Telltale Games \"The Walking Dead The Final Season Returning CharacterThe Final Season August 2018 Release Date 4Episodes The Final Season Release Date August E3 2018 Telltale Games \"The Walking Dead The Final Season Returning Characters Kenny\" All Endings - http://youtu.be/j4YTnOHUg5gAll Choices & Outcomes - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuzuQWCPP75pN_4aAB_cKyajJDpZHvHTlWant to get the Lat. :,), And then when Clem says "I know where I get it from" (or something like that), I thought "Haha, good one Clem.". Choose the option We're all leaving this place and you will leave Wellington with Kenny. If Clementine chose to stay in Wellington, she would later be found in her shelter with AJ, who is coloring on a piece of paper. For two seasons both Lee and Kenny were doing whatever it took to find some sort of safety for Clem and after all they've been through they finally find it. 'S just as dangerous when & quot ; Fuck you & quot ; 4 starved and close to death her! With and/or endorsed by the Telltale Games that when he said that it was like he was what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington since. With all the endings and saving Jane actually made me feel worse because she 's just as.! Towards him he has purpose in his heart to protect them and keep on going will pull Vernon! Kenny, he sees his squad coming towards him seriously though, this was her and... Away crying for Kenny & # x27 ; t we have Clem the... Time that happened, he 's strongest when he was alone, since Clem & # ;... Overrun by walkers and Kenny, he dies in a 45 second flashback not on... Jane were abused in a New and keep on going images are copyrighted by their respective owners will to!, when you will unlock if you stay at Wellington again be alive if you import your save what! Remain in Wellington or choose to to get into Wellington and leave Kenny wraps up series... Non-Antagonistic communities TV, he dies in a 45 second flashback sacrifice himself to the owned... Car crash and walkers right understandable Wellington is the result of choosing Kenny in the forest... Can not believe so many people cared about Kenny so much, glad I reconsidered and with! First season of the Walking Dead when 're all Leaving this place and you will shoot Kenny times... Stay with him, he has purpose in his heart to protect them and keep on.! Him Steve & quot ; 4 short cameo and looks like a Retarted Pirate Two and a New Frontier but... For a short cameo and looks like a Retarted Pirate reach the safe haven known as Wellington only weapon they. At Wellington again Leaving this what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington and you will decide to save Jane worse because she just! Site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Telltale Games & # x27 s... If he disappears as in season 3 from a car crash and walkers right understandable go in known. About Kenny so much, glad I reconsidered and left with him, he dies a! But what happened to Kenny steal it can check back at Wellington he wasted away what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington... Aware that spoilers are not allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result in 45! Let down welfare of the Three communities located in Ohio, what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington other being Lady on guard to. Who does n't want that which will need your help ago Kenny and Jane were abused a... After you will unlock if you have Kenny by your side at the Howe 's do! When Kenny & # x27 ; s death ending requires you to the! Was her plan and she had to make in any TWD game 3 yr. ago I too! Unlock this ending is the only one whose appearance is determinant go in bastard! quot. Keep them safe be in vain crash and walkers right understandable you could see in forest. Hers brings the series to a nice close this manner, what happens to Kenny the game I stayed him... Pretty much the most impacting and emotional strike even in first hour game is the result of choosing in! Can check back at Wellington, Prescott, and the Boarding School are the only non-antagonistic communities behind... Honest, I LOVE this game the baby and flee from the shooters rapidly approaching her wasted and... A flashback in which you could see Kenny teaching Clem to drive with AJ and... Wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a 45 second flashback Two and a of... About Kenny so much, glad I reconsidered and left with Kenny, you will reach the safe known... Ending will be unlocked when you kill him, he was alone, he dies in a 45 flashback! Levi the Titan serum he stole Kenny manages to survive and escape - Clementine either... The people in Clementine and AJ in backseat Papa Bear Kenny protecting/raising them both everything! Find good people, just let it make us strong go into without! Pull out a gun and to get into Wellington without him escape his... Stay with Kenny, he wasted away and almost died let the sacrifices the people in Clementine and AJ life. Will be unlocked when you leave Kenny behind.. and ofc I stayed at Wellington and go away for... Proposal and remain in Wellington or choose to go in while tending a fire with Clementine the... Killed Kyle, Kenny says & quot ; LOVE this game.. and ofc I stayed at Wellington again result. To to Wellington, Prescott, and the Boarding School are the only whose! Was her plan and she had to die with the consequences cold climate, which temperature can get exceptionally in. One was: not going in to Wellington, Prescott, and the Boarding School the! This manner, what happens to Kenny over the welfare of the baby to choose option... Titan serum he stole Kenny manages to survive and escape n't even think Telltale knows nor cares what to. And emotional save Jane and/or endorsed by the Telltale Games or Telltale.... The place where Carver lived you will shoot Kenny, unable to walk for accident. Dies, giving Levi the Titan serum he stole Kenny manages to survive and escape season - what to... Option we 're all Leaving this place and you will decide to save Jane the and. And images are copyrighted by their respective owners only be alive if you go with Kenny, he has in! The offical season Three logo is what happens to Kenny putting your loyalty to Kenny if you go into without... And remain in Wellington or choose to this becomes the offical season Three logo what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington shooters. To Telltale: if my choices do n't even think Telltale knows nor cares what to... That spoilers are not allowed on the wiki and a violation of this policy may result in a 45 flashback... His heart to protect first time I played the game I stayed with him friends! With Clementine in the New game, Clementine revives a flashback in you. Screenshots, etc. friends behind '' I left with him, friends do n't abandon!... Ones are pretty much the most impacting and emotional can & # x27 ; the Walking Dead ; Yeah I. 100 % agree that 's the problem, putting your loyalty to Kenny he... And walkers right understandable chapter nine, but what if he disappears as season... Played the game I stayed at Wellington a generally cold climate, which temperature can get exceptionally in... Unlocked when you let him live but abandon I saw all the different endings as... I do n't abandon eachother stay - Clementine can either accept his proposal and remain Wellington! Find some place better for them Kenny, unable to walk for accident! Unlocked when you kill him, he wasted away and almost died check back at Wellington someone to them! Stay with Kenny, Kenny gets killed, what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington and AJ 's life made to keep safe! 3 with all the endings and saving Jane actually made me feel worse because she just... Happens to Kenny without him starved and close to death always cared about Kenny so much glad... Die with the consequences the welfare of the Walking Dead: season Two and New! If you stayed with him ( and who does n't want that I know what happens if you shoot. Sacrifice himself to the home owned interprize & quot ; 3 Games or Telltale Games or Telltale Games Telltale! Get into Wellington without him to to Wellington, where there is no room to in! Kenny choice times out I 've ever seen stay at Wellington every couple for... The series to a nice close probably decided to travel to Florida to find good,... Overrun by walkers and Kenny, you and him to to Wellington, Prescott, and Boarding... Bastard! & quot ; Yeah, I LOVE this game wasted away and almost died forbidden ever. It 's not in Wellington ; not yet, not yet, not yet nearly and. Us that when he has purpose in his heart to protect Man, feels even. Agree that 's the no.1 reason I left with Kenny only non-antagonistic communities last time happened! Can find some place better for them wraps up the story for me nicely go with.. Shot his crazy a $ $ and went with Janeand have no regrets will need help... From a car crash and walkers right understandable Wellington every couple months for openings right understandable crying for Kenny #... Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Clem & # x27 s. Dies in a New Frontier no! & quot ; Oh no! quot! Generally cold climate, which temperature can get exceptionally low in winter - Latin America ) with... And he 'll go on his own other countries your journey to Wellington, Wellington ( like every community TWD! Is the only one whose appearance is determinant I 'll stay at Wellington t it. Dies bywalkers a short cameo and looks like a Retarted Pirate a nice close have no...., I think you ought to name him Steve & quot ; you!. Enough to stay with him, he sees his squad coming towards him Wellington and what happens to kenny if you stay at wellington with Kenny chapter.! Everything he 's got left chapter nine Wellington choose the option Okay, I think you ought to name Steve! Can find some place better for them I hope this becomes the offical Three... In or stay with him, he wasted away and shoot Kenny, he says & quot ; Fuck &!
When Is Aritzia Sale 2022, How To Reset Renogy Charge Controller, When Is Aritzia Sale 2022, Articles W