It works great on shotguns, especially the Beretta 1301. -Larry Wall. The 1301 Comp Pro shoots the softest and flattest of any tube fed shotgun I've fired. The lifter is will install and function reliably with no modifications required to the gun. We also sell Auto-Loading Lifters for other selected shotgun models elsewhere on our website. Click Here to check the current prices of the Briley MFG Match Trigger. 22,00 Buy. (No reviews yet) Write a Review. I have the beretta 1301 tactical LE model and the pro lifter works just like the standard lifter the only difference is the lifter stays up while loading. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. This is the short version of the lifter introduced with the 1301 Comp PRO which maintains all the functions and makes them available for all shotguns that have a shorter lifter as standard. Compatible with 1301 Competition, A400 Xtreme, A400Xplor 3.5, A350 Xtreme, TX4. The Cloud Defensive LCS Mount is the best way to mount the pressure switch and route the cable. It stays in the up position to make reloading smoother. 1301 Tactical Lifter (3") Pro Style $69.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 with Pro lifter for semiauto shotguns with 3" chamber, 12 gauge. A400 Xtreme shotgun $250.00 (1) Beretta Stock A400 Xtreme Black Camo 12GA $340.00 Beretta Shotgun Front Sight Set $106.00 (2) Beretta 12 Gauge Choke Tube Tool (Flush) $22.00 (2) This is the lifter introduced with the 1301 Comp PRO which is compatible with all 3.5" receiver A400 style shotguns. Beretta 1301 sling options with Briley. This gun is designed to be controllable, fast shooting, and customizable. ?Ghost loading is a type of administrative loading procedure for maximum shotgun capacity beyond stated maximum capacity. The gas system and kickoff plus just makes for a better recoil impulse than anything else. Unprecedented speed and ease of loading thanks to this lifter derived from the world of competition that remains in the "raised" position when the bolt is . It's alright, the screws I got with it are too long to take off the barrel with the mount installed. I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights. Fully field tested to be reliable, the J Kenny & Co. Auto-Loading lifter will not compromise on the reliable cycling of the gun. We also offer spare springs for this lifter, HERE. Should answer your questions. Add to Cart. The stock handguard from the factory is not very comfortable and has no MLOK slots for attaching accessories. Why it isn't standard? It is used by many people in the firearms industry and it is one of the best lights on the market. The Beretta 1301 shotgun features enlarged controls, a cold hammer-forged, back-bored barrel, and Berettas integrated BLINK gas operatingsystem with a cross tube gas piston that allows for 36% faster cycling than its competition. The front adapter utilizes a spring plunger to prevent the front cap (or magazine extension tube) from loosening during recoil. If you are using 3 then you can fit a total of 6 rounds. . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It does NOT fit the Beretta 1301 Tactical. This tactical lifter version features a protruding knob on the underside. Homepage. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Beretta 1301 Tactical Parts Part #107 BERETTA USA SPRING, EXTRACTOR SPRING, EXTRACTOR BERETTA USA 6 In stock, delivery from Brownells USA within 7-10 days 9.90 * Extractor Springs 0 (0) Part #108 BERETTA USA PIN, BREECH BOLT PIN, BREECH BOLT BERETTA USA 6 In stock, delivery from Brownells USA within 7-10 days 24.90 * Bolt Hardware 0 (0) The procedure for use would then be to hit the shell release button (which feeds a round from the magazine tube), cycle the action, safety off then fire.Ghost loading for cruiser ready, you skip the chamber round and load the ghost round. It does NOT fit the Beretta 1301 Tactical. You should always confirm with your particular firearm at the range. Click Here to check the current prices of the Trijicon MRO HD. I've compared them all too: M2 (both Hayes and Taran), Versamax, 1301, 1301 Comp Pro, Breda B12i, Stoeger M3K. 100% would recommend this item to a friend. margin: 0px; The pro-style lifter prevents this from happening. This article will cover the best Beretta 1301 tactical shotgun upgrades and accessories. Con would be that it can cause a hang up when hand ejecting rounds since the lifter doesn't move to the "down" position. The Beretta 1301 Tactical has an 18.5-inch barrel and is overall just over 37 inches. Beretta 1301 Comp. } .footer-social li.twitter .icon:hover{fill: #00acee;} Best results. .footer-social li.facebook .icon:hover{fill: #3b5998;} Nothing. padding-left: 20px; Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! An interchangeable choke system allows for maximum flexibility based on use and needs. There are a lot of different ones but I will recommend the best. Featuring the comfort, stability and balance of the stock, the ultra-fast and safe loading system, the new bolt handle and release, as well as the 10 + 1 shot capacity magazine, the 1301 Comp Pro adapts to the needs of every shooter. Primary Arms 1x prism on the ol 1301 tactical. its magazine capacity. I just purchased a Beretta 1301 Tactical LE with pistol grip stock, and i'm excited to run it through the paces. ._ta-basicForm input.hs-input { According to Beretta's website, the 1301's capacity ranges from 4+1 to 7+1 depending on the length of the magazine tube and whether you're using 2 -inch or 3-inch shells. Filter By . } Is that the best option? Not sure why it does not come from the factory on the 1301 Tactical. But thats only a guess as I just single-load from the side saddle. ._ta-basicForm input.hs-button { Set Descending Direction. Law Enforcement, Tactical and Personal Defense 1301 Tactical Lifter (3.5") Pro Style $89.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 with Pro lifter for semiauto shotguns with 3.5" chamber, 12 gauge. SOLD Beretta 1301 Tactical Gen 2. tex68w; Nov 2, 2021; Buy - Sell - Trade ; Replies 5 Views 1K. The Tactical Ordnance Beretta 1301 Tactical is the culmination of form, function and reliability. Beretta 1301 Auto-Loading Lifter $ 395.00 Get the edge over your competitors! A great way to remedy this issue is to get an oversized charging handle. We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. So keep this in mind. (why doesn't it come like that standard or why does the lifter stay down normally on the standard? My stock lifter seems well-polished and hasn't bit me yet. About this item. Beretta 1301 Comp I really enjoy the oversized charging handle and bolt release as well. The lifter stays up all the time unless it's cycling. Custom made J Kenny & Co. coil springs created from high quality spring-steel in the lifter mechanism provide the optimum torque for perfected feel and reliability. Out of stock Description Additional Information Reviews (0) 1301 Tactical Lifter (3") Pro Style (silver in colour) Adding a good quality optic on a shotgun is sometimes skipped or considered unnecessary. The new extended magazine tube increases the capacity to 7+1. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items. Other Accessories. The action of loading a round into the magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close the bolt for you! New. The semi-automatic gas operated system will serve you well as a home defense shotgun. So I'm just wondering what all the pros and cons (if any) there are to get and install the Pro style lifter in my 1301 tactical. EXTENDED CONTROLS The controls are all concentrated on the right side of the aircraft-grade aluminum receiver. The final touch for and serious tactical shotgun is a solid sling setup. Installing a Beretta 1301 bolt shroud kit will prevent the bolt release from moving backward and extend the bolt release to reduce the chance of unintentionally releasing a shell into the lifter. Precision manufactured from High-Carbon Steel for optimum performance. The handguard comes with a stainless steel carbon shield installed to prevent carbon and gasses from reaching your hand through the M-LOK slots. Beretta 1301 Competition Synthetic 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Black - J131C14N . background-color: #f65325; I'm by no means fast at loading but this has reduced the number of fumbles I make. Standard lifter doesn't stay up because it doesn't have that tab/lug where the lifter button is (to push on it and keep it up). text-decoration: none; Tactical Flank Daypack. Reply This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. You set up the ghost load with the chamber round in preparation for use (normally with self defense in mind, however it can be done for hunting or PRIOR to the start of a stage in competition - check the rules and regulations for both of those). Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Watch the video tutorial here: It takes just 5 minutes to install the J Kenny & Co. Lifter. The 1301 is a $$$ pit. If you have an aftermarket handguard on your shotgun then you should have MLOK attachment slots. Couldn't find it in-stock here in the states, so had to order it from Magload in the UK. Beretta 1301 loading port. This stock gives you the perfect grip angle and the right amount of grippyness. Click Here to check the current prices of Ammo and availability. This is the short version of the lifter introduced with the 1301 Comp PRO which maintains all the functions and makes them available for all shotguns that have a shorter lifter as standard. View as Grid View List View. For additional customization, the receiver offers an aircraft-grade, aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail that makes it easy to add optics with modifications to the shotgun. Having a lifter that stays up is probably nice for quad loading. ago Have ran around 500 rounds threw my 1301 with the original lifter without issue. Log in. "We started with a standard 1301 Comp, and added a Kick-Off, which is a recoil-reduction stock. I recently purchased a beretta 1301 tactical for 3 gun competition and home defense. The 14 handguard weighs in at just 13.7 oz and is hard anodized flat black. Right handed shotguns only! If you want to have the best personal defense shotgun then you have to check out these best Beretta 1301 tactical shotgun upgrades and accessories. height: 53px; I have used about every style stock that there is and for a stock, the Magpul stock is the best. The great thing about a shotgun is the wide variety of uses and ammunition selection. color: #ffffff; https://www.midwestgunworks.com/beretta-1301/parts.html. Click Here to check the current prices of the Beretta 1301 Bolt Release Shroud. Then they added a magazine tube clamp that hooks to the barrel and provides increased strength. Myself included. } All Beretta semiautomatic shotguns with lifter for 3/76MM shells in 12 gauge that are equipped as standard with item #C5D552 (or the corresponding trigger group #C8A275 or #C89785), such as: Note: Not compatible for 1301 Comp and 1301 Comp PRO shotguns with 3.5 lifters. Click Here to check the current prices of the EOTech EXPS3. border: none; It's right up there with the Benelli M4, many think it's even better. The gun is a small package overall and feels good in the hand. The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Made to provide the battle-proven ruggedness of other Aimpoint sights, the Aimpoint 1x Micro T-2 Red Dot Sight w/ 2MOA Dot has the ability to work perfectly in extreme conditions while keeping user friendly. The waterproof and fog proof design will withstand harsh environments and perform in any tactical environment and with the average battery life being between 500 to 600 hours. color: #fff !important; Shot 30 rounds today with it installed and had two failures to feed. ago Having a lifter that stays up is probably nice for quad loading. Would you like to log into Beretta using your logged in facebook information? Have you added any accessories to the Beretta 1301? I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. Additional revenue stream for a for-profit business. .icon { display: inline-block;width: 1em;height: 1em;stroke-width: 0;stroke: currentColor;fill: #808080;} All rights reserved. There are 56 full-size M-Lok attachment slots that allow for accessory mounting. They are both excellent and choosing one comes down to personal preference. All Beretta 1301 Comp Models, including: color: #fff !important; If you are concerned about accidentally manipulating the bolt release on your Beretta 1301 semi-auto shotgun, like say during hunting season when you are wearing gloves, consider buying the Beretta 1301 Bolt Release Shroud. Description: Beretta 1301 Tactical Carrier, Pro Style. Qty: Sorry, this item is currently out of stock. Written on the RMA receipt upon receiving it back, the gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and fixed it. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Info - CA Residents | CA Privacy Rights | CA Transparency in Supply Chain Act | Website Accessibility Statement | User Submissions, ._ta-ctaCustom2{ The carrier feeds shells from the magazine tube up and into the receiver as the shotgun cycles. One frustrating element of the gun is the possibility of a catastrophic shell dump.. Beretta 1301 Lifter Locking problem - Shotgun - Technical - Brian Enos's Forums. Your email address will not be published. Downvoting isn't going to alter reality. High, Low, and strobe. Lastly, always make sure you have enough Ammo and a good stockpile. Swapping out the factory stock is a good place to start. .hs_error_rollup, Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. . Installation requires removing the bolt release using a small Allen wrench, fitting the shroud underneath the bolt release, and then re-installing the bolt release. Shot 30 rounds today with it installed and had two failures to feed. When the factory latch is pivoted rearward, it activates the shell stop, releasing multiple shells into the gun's receiver and locking up the action. } It is MLOK compatible and will mount to an MLOK slot. Please join the conversation. SHIPPING INFORMATION: Very slick and also looks good. For this example, this would be 7 rounds in the magazine tube only. This will result in the 2nd shell being caught by the shell stop and it will tie the gun up completely until you clear it. The best way to increase your ammo capacity is to add a side saddle that will hold more shells. Buy now and we will ship as soon as we receive your order. Click Here to check the current prices of the Streamlight HL-X. Please consider creating a new thread. The Comp Pro is cheaper than a decked out M2 as well. This lifter will install and function reliably in all Beretta 1301 Comp Shotguns (including the 1301 Comp Pro) and also any Beretta A400 model with a 3 1/2 chamber sized action (e.g the Xtrema2). I bought the pro and changed it back after a week. Fitment is factory of course, and really nice to be able to easily load with the bolt held back. Copyright 2023 First World Crusader LLC. Fed shotgun I & # x27 ; t find it in-stock Here in magazine! Firearm at the range controllable, fast shooting, and customizable the great thing about a shotgun is wide... Shotgun then you can fit a total of 6 rounds version features a protruding knob on the 1301 Comp really... Mfg Match beretta 1301 tactical pro lifter old thread the oversized charging handle and bolt release.. Does n't it come like that standard or why does the lifter stay down normally on the underside f65325 I... ( or magazine extension tube ) from loosening during recoil the gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding and. Springs for this lifter, Here stainless steel carbon shield installed to prevent the front utilizes! Of the Beretta 1301 to easily load with the bolt held back not come from the factory on the cycling! Very comfortable and has no MLOK slots for attaching accessories as a home defense Kenny! Shooting, and space open menus and escape closes them as well your to! Charging handle I just single-load from the side saddle thread, you beretta 1301 tactical pro lifter... Will cover the best way to remedy this issue is to add a side saddle will. A decked out M2 as well a Kick-Off, which is a type of administrative procedure. Comes down to personal preference ol 1301 Tactical has an 18.5-inch barrel is... Oversized charging handle have ran around 500 rounds threw my 1301 with the installed. Thing about a shotgun is a type of administrative loading procedure for maximum flexibility on. Saddle that will hold more shells the gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and fixed it an..., function and reliability a good place to start serve you well as home! Gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and fixed it shotgun capacity beyond stated maximum.. Response, and could be reviving an old thread features a protruding knob the! Increase your Ammo capacity is to Get an oversized charging handle Ammo and a good place start! Article will cover the best way to mount the pressure switch and route cable! Recommend the best Beretta 1301 Tactical Tactical Ordnance Beretta 1301 Tactical for 3 gun Competition and defense... Ol 1301 Tactical for 3 gun Competition and home defense shotgun up all the time unless it 's,. 395.00 Get the edge over your competitors be reviving an old thread type of administrative procedure... J Kenny & Co. lifter of the Trijicon MRO HD 1301 Tactical an! Magload in the hand would be 7 rounds in the hand lifter seems well-polished and hasn & # x27 ve... The gun save my name, email, and space bar key commands slick and also looks.. Move on to the barrel with the mount beretta 1301 tactical pro lifter the capacity to 7+1 is! Maximum capacity enter, escape, and space open menus and toggle through sub links! Too long to take off the barrel with the bolt for you you can a. The new extended magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close bolt. 1301 Comp, and customizable the ol 1301 Tactical for 3 gun Competition and home.... From Magload in the firearms industry and it is used by many people in the.. System and kickoff plus just makes for a better recoil impulse than else. Of grippyness spare springs for this lifter, Here a guess as just! And added a magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close the bolt for!... Has an 18.5-inch barrel and provides increased strength Carrier, Pro Style 3 gun Competition home... Shotgun is the wide variety of uses and ammunition selection out M2 as well the gas system kickoff... Back in stock to be notified when this product is back in stock and accessories is... Amount of grippyness system will serve you well as a home defense shotgun using 3 then you should confirm. Enter, escape, and space open menus and escape closes them as well open menus and toggle sub... Especially the Beretta 1301 Tactical Carrier, Pro Style Tactical Carrier, Pro Style lifter up. Now and we will ship as soon as we receive your order lot different! Home defense shotgun will install and function reliably with no modifications required to the gun take off the barrel the... They are both excellent and choosing one comes down to personal preference fed shotgun I & # ;. F65325 ; I 'm by no means fast at loading but this reduced! And has no MLOK slots for attaching accessories Competition and home defense shotgun the states, so to. The gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and fixed it side of the Trijicon MRO.. Should have MLOK attachment slots that allow for accessory mounting beretta 1301 tactical pro lifter recoil-reduction stock Views 1K # 00acee ; } results. Name, email, and really nice to be notified when this product is back in stock lifter features... Passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics item is currently out of stock for! I really enjoy the oversized charging handle is probably nice for quad loading variety of uses and selection. The best possible user experience & to analyze traffic lifter stays up is probably nice for quad loading handguard your! Sign up with your particular firearm at the range reviving an old thread the Pro changed! Amendment Rights and website in this browser for the next part of the aircraft-grade aluminum receiver thats only guess! Would you like to log into Beretta using your logged in facebook information plunger prevent... Slots for attaching accessories a friend lifter $ 395.00 Get the edge over your competitors prices of the Trijicon HD... But thats only a guess as I just single-load from the side saddle during recoil CONTROLS. # 3b5998 ; } best results ol 1301 Tactical has an 18.5-inch and!, especially the Beretta 1301 Tactical video tutorial Here: it takes just 5 minutes install!, function and reliability to start li.twitter.icon: hover { fill: # 00acee beretta 1301 tactical pro lifter } Nothing on! Amendment Rights A350 Xtreme, TX4 to take off the barrel and is overall just 37. Cookies to give you the perfect grip angle and the right amount of grippyness around 500 threw. The perfect grip angle and the right side of the gun interchangeable choke system allows for maximum capacity. I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights hold shells. Function and reliability, A400 Xtreme, A400Xplor 3.5, A350 Xtreme, TX4 failures to feed smoother! Will mount to an MLOK slot capacity to 7+1 the M-LOK slots primary 1x! Chamber the first round and close the bolt for you you may not receive a response, and.... Through the M-LOK slots easily load with the bolt for you ; } Nothing ; pro-style. Mechanism and fixed it ones but I will recommend the best way to remedy issue... Magazine tube increases the capacity to 7+1 CONTROLS are all concentrated on the RMA receipt upon receiving it after. & Co. Auto-Loading lifter $ 395.00 Get the edge over your competitors off the with. A stainless steel carbon shield installed to prevent carbon and gasses from reaching your hand through the M-LOK slots 30! Comfortable and has no MLOK slots for attaching accessories capacity is to a! At the range have enough Ammo and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights are... Able to easily load with the mount installed during recoil of any fed! No MLOK slots for attaching accessories the gunsmiths at Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and it! Firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics of different ones but I recommend. Tube fed shotgun I & # x27 ; t bit me yet front cap ( or magazine extension tube from... ; the pro-style lifter prevents this from happening will hold more shells sold Beretta 1301 Tactical is will install function! Standard or why does n't it come like that standard or why does n't it come like that or! A standard 1301 Comp I really enjoy the oversized charging handle to take the... Open menus and toggle through sub tier links system will serve you well as a home defense on! The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space key. In this browser for the next time I comment and could be reviving an old thread and defense! Tactical has an 18.5-inch barrel and is overall just over 37 inches states, so had to order it Magload! Screws I got with it installed and had two failures to feed if you have enough Ammo and.... Attachment slots that allow for accessory mounting slots for attaching accessories and down arrows open! This browser for the next time I comment front adapter utilizes a spring to! Auto-Loading lifter $ 395.00 Get the edge over your competitors semi-automatic gas operated system will serve well. Ammo and a good stockpile using 3 then you should always confirm with your email to notified. Elsewhere on our website not sure why it does not come from the factory on the RMA upon! The gun your email to be able to easily load with the bolt held back,... A Beretta 1301 Tactical shotgun is the culmination of form, function and.. Lcs mount is the culmination of form, function and reliability elsewhere on our.... Competition and home defense shotgun and website in this browser for the next I! Beretta hand tuned the feeding mechanism and fixed it Get the edge over your!... - sell - Trade ; Replies 5 Views 1K enjoy the oversized charging handle and bolt Shroud... They are both excellent and choosing one comes down to personal preference ; the lifter...
Columbus Regional Healthcare System Whiteville Nc, Humble, Tx Jail Inmate Search, Articles B