I have better things to do, like enjoying life instead of hating it like you do. However, detectives definitely feel that a gut knife was used in this crime. Thank you very much, dear! According to Leaker, the only DNA on the girls bodies is from Kelsi, Libbys sister. However, this will be hard to do. What are they talking about? All thats needed is probably a search of Mr Xs internet history and I bet youll have all the answers youll ever need. No one else has come close to uncovering the amount and quality of information we have, and almost the entire community rejects our findings even though they are correct. The rumor is that one girl was in the very early stages of pregnancy. I cant do that. The crime may have been plotted for four months prior to carrying it out. Very sad. First of all, about the purpose of this website. I think the one last piece of evidence was that they were trying to crack the friends alibi. The woman and her children followed the guy around and alerted store personnel who then also watched the man until he quickly purchased an item and left the store. However, I can now prove this is true because LE is looking for photos, videos, film, cameras, and/or videocameras. There isnt one mention of this guy anywhere. At the six minute mark, BG and the girls can be heard starting to cross the creek, so the girls were definitely walked across the creek. I went to Michael Stroups facebook page and he hasnt commented since the 15th (2 days ago) and not a word edgewise about youtube. But if he sent some of this video to Abbys phone after the crime took place, then they know he shot video of the crime. However, LE thinks these two 2-13s lining up perfectly was a significant enough event to be mentioned in their documents about the case. Abby may well have been knocked out cold by this blow. See here for the April 4 update. Come on. Mr. X then searched Logans land. Im pretty sure they have the DNA of the main suspect. Daniel Nations was arrested in July of 2015 after he hid in the stall of a woman's restroom at a Rickers gas station on U.S. 31 in Johnson County and was caught peeping at women and pleasuring himself. Richard Allen Indiana Law & Potential Charges Relating to the Delphi Homicide, New Information: Richard Allen is Alleged to Have Processed the Order for Liberty Germans Funeral Photos, Richard Matthew Allen Delphi Homicide Suspect Before and After. She said she had been mad at me for spreading this rumor but she had recently been able to confirm its truth via a detective in another area of LE who had seen crime scene photos. 716um . This will be a follow-on to my earlier post here. However, they are in jail now. We now regard this rumor as probably false and unconfirmed to say the least. According to Leaker, LE feels that Libby may have posted on Snapchat that she was going to the bridge that day. I was a little scared, his young neighbor told Inside Edition. I first learned about this case in the unresolved mysteries sub at reddit but all cases posted there get spent quickly, maybe a few days, then they sink into obscurity, no further activity unless something major breaks and then someone makes a new post generally. Money? Once again, we see forward planning for this crime. Theres just so much posted there. I can finally see the supposed bodies. The idea that this guy woke up at age 51 and decided to commit a masterful double murder stretches credulity. A previous report said that the cause of death of Abby Williams was a knife wound to the heart. Maybe Ill do a search for more info. A quote I like: People on various media have suspected everyone of being the killer from the girls family to their own family to a known sex offender to a guy they once worked with to a guy walking around a Walmart hundreds of miles from Delphi. This book continues to stand out in the field for its strategic approach, solid research base, comprehensive range of topics, even-handed examination of oral and written channels, and focus on managerial, not entry-level, competencies. Thats like talking about someone within the confines of a private home. Were the lost keys found? Indianapolis, IN 46203. So does Mr. X look and sound like B.G.? It is considered to be a solid alibi in terms of taking the case to court. This is all I have from these document(s). We are not even sure where or when he lost them. Perhaps they are posed in a milder, less than obvious one. I havent heard they found a weapon but I might have missed it. She was also stabbed in the main artery of her neck. Leaker says that Mr. X had an alibi, a friend of his. Since 2014, Daniel Nations hasbeen arrested in Bartholomew, Hendricks, Johnson and Marion counties. Etter is accused of abducting and raping a 26-year-old woman in another county. And the more you learn about this crime, believe me, the more you would not be surprised at the cruelty and bizarreness of abusing these girls bodies in this way because that seemed to be a major focus on the crime violating, dishonoring, shaming, and debasing these girls with cruelty and contempt and then posing them in a degrading and humiliating manner. Theyre often pretty suspicious people. So terrible. Police Release New Audio and Video of Suspect in Murders of 2 Indiana Teens, Indiana Police ID Alleged Killer of College Student Pamela Milam Nearly 50 Years After Her Death, How a Real-Life 'Phantom of the Opera' Murdered a Young Violinist at the Met in 1980, Neighbors in Delphi, Indiana, Hope Teens' Killer Comes Forward. And an ISP detective told me, We dont care what you write. A bit here on my ever-growing army of critics. He needs rehab ASAP. These bastards (I wholeheartedly believe more than one perp is involved!) Im sure LE has their hands full. I do think we need to be highly cautious of posting names and photos of potential suspects on public sites. He was all kinds of obnoxious and rude (offensive) when I commented in a thread at the DelphiMurders sub-reddit. There is no way the girls were killed by a Mexican drug cartel. INDIANAPOLIS -- While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke with WTTV about her husband being named a person of interest in the deaths of two teenage hikers in Delphi . Matches up, get it? Aristocrat Constance Marten and Sex-Offender Mark Gordon's Missing Baby Found Dead in Countryside, Cops Say, GOP Legislator Introduces Bill That Would Eliminate Florida's Democratic Party, Florida Student, 17, Who Attacked Teacher to Be Tried as Adult, Woman Convicted in Connection to Lady Gaga Dognapping Sues Singer for $500,000 Reward Money, 5 Ballet Dancers Seriously Injured in California Hit-and-Run Car Crash Strive to Heal to Return to the Stage, 17-Year-Old Michigan Boy Slain by 13-Year-Old and 14-Year-Old Who He Offered Ride Home on Cold Night: Police. At that point, LE shut off the tape. Talk about logicians. There are some photo overlays that show an almost perfect match between Mr. X and BG, but I cannot post them here. If you read the comments section in this You Tube video, the man in questions ex wife or partner commented saying he is an addict and acts irrational when using drugs. I may have to look up homicide statistics in that area (unless someone else sees this and already knows) I am curious if that is an area that sees many homicides. Carter added the probable cause affidavit. The initial K was carved in trees at the crime scene. Also Mr. X does have a sex crime history from age 16-26 which makes perfect sense. X, Fbi has debunk Leaker and this blog for misinformation and false statements. Mr X. is thick as thieves with the McBrothers and the Carroll County Sheriff I believe L&As tragic murders are connected to a much more sinister set of crimes. The pixelated images released by investigators dont offer much to go on as the mans facial features cannot be seen. A previous report stated that the girls were bound with ropes around their backs. Theres so much we dont know about this case, and LE isnt exactly helping matters. DanielNations was arrested Monday after police in Colorado Springs say the car he and his wife were driving matched one belonging to a man who threatened several hikers with a hatchet. Who is Richard (Ricky) Matthew Allen? He found the bodies and B. I could barely have existed without them! According to Katelyn, the couple watched news coverage of Abby and Libby's murder, and while Daniel looks a lot like the suspect's composite sketch, Katelyn said there are things that don't match. Leaker was extremely controversial, yet for a variety of reasons, I regard him as credible. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a99688251296d54bb90f8da91ef0d11e" );document.getElementById("b83dbe3da2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Who is the guy in the video? Your email address will not be published. I suppose I should go over some of these old dead rumors because idiots keep accusing us of pushing these theories. But if it took place on an earlier date, we sure havent heard about anyone turning themselves in and Im sure these guys would not miss the video opportunity. https://chicago.cbslocal.com Leaker also said that there were religious aspects to the murders. That is an excellent question. He was over with his truck between 2:00 and 3:00 and it was about 5:30 when the police came by," said neighbor Chadwell Rhymer. I dont know. 2:13, 2/13, and 2-13. Kind of like, you know, life. Im not saying its true, people. Photo by: FBI/Florida Sex Offender Registry, El Paso County Sheriff's Department, Texas, Indianapolis, IN Interactive Weather Radar. Dn needs 2 stop talking 2 them. Indiana absolutely had DNA swab laws in 2017. Evening search: Police and FBI agents served a search warrant at this home in the 11000 block of Bicycle Bridge Road outside Delphi, Indiana, in connection to the murders of two teens. Anyone with information about this case, no matter how. TODAY is THE day! Grays videos run to 3-4 hours and may contain five minutes of useful material if you are lucky during that time. Instead, their families are holding on to the hope that this is the year their killer is brought to justice. Partial verification of this is in the form of reports of detectives going around to local hardware stores in the weeks after the murders asking if anyone had bought a gut knife recently. This seems to be correct. The remains have been identified as Micah Lambert. Another odd thing that is that Mr. Xs phone was pinging the CPS building for a few hours around the time of the murders. He is currently facing charges of menacing and reckless endangerment but the sheriff's department there says more charges are likely in the coming days. Time has eroded the evidence (witnesses, crime scene, etc.) Im glad I typed out what Katelyn said about Daniels clothing while I could but no video to back it up now. The subreddit "Delphi Murders" has nearly 27,000 followers who hang on Carter's every word. He told the girls when he accosted them that he had spotted them trespassing through his binoculars and he decided to come and arrest them. X? I worked as an assistant editor of a magazine. It is not known which assault was fatal. How did he get all these animals and dolls down the crime scene? Daniel Nations was incarcerated from February 24 - 28, 2017. Of course thats not enough for a conviction but it helps to solidify suspicions in LEs and in ours, frankly. Oh and one more three things. A guy wrote a book accusing him of doing it. If you hate me that much, just go away. Oh, one more two more things. The searchers did not come very close to the bodies. This rumor was affirmed by Leaker. Leaker said there is more audio on Libbys phone, but it is so garbled and hard to hear that LE did not feel it would be useful to the general public. One which I have no answer to at all. I still have the same POIS since Dec 2017. The author is a theoretical physicist. I was trying to say that despite those issues this is a really great blog. Im hazarding a guess that it wasnt a 22 anyway. I am absolutely certain of the truth of everything I write below based on my belief that these document(s) are authentic. Id appreciate it if people would leave this fellow alone. Wall of Distinction ; Contact Us ; In Memory ; Home Page ; . He and 1-3 other persons spotted the girls bodies. I get those about this stupid case all the time. Its no surprise to me. I dont know if this would help otherswhen I read comments I press the Little comment alert bell in the upper right hand corner. This is also false. Here is the first onesomeone make sense of this, please. What possible explanation could Mr X. have for needing to search his property? His car was pulled over by cops, sparking a tense five-hour standoff with police negotiators on June 27. In addition, this man was a suspect according to the FBI, who tricked him into coming up to Michigan, only to detain and get a DNA sample from him. Wilson Daily Times, 26 February 1923.. Delphia Taylor Lucas was born free in Nash County to Dempsey Taylor and Eliza Pace Taylor. You just cant stop. The last two comments are closer to the beginning of the thread. God I hate that phrase but theres a time and place for all things. Who is speaking anyways? Theres no way to pretty up this pig. To me this implies that she tried to run. They could have taken it in another direction. Sources Its true we were fast and loose with some of those rumors, reporting them as truth, and that is unfortunate. I might use their prose for toilet paper or lining bird cages, but I certainly wont read it. I remember reading a Reddit post from 2017 that seemed to indicate it was mentioned on a local news broadcast. Weird messages scrawled all over the scene. We are the best Delphi sleuthing out there and have been for years. I mean you have to really look into stuff to find this info out, but when you really think about it, hes literally one of the first people the police interfaced when the whole thing began. A persistent yet unconfirmed rumor is that it was a white truck. It violates Whites Manual of Style (Keep it simple, stupid) and a lot of other things, including the readers precious time. We have been saying all along that the killer must have known the girls were going to be there that day, and he came quite amply prepared to commit this specific crime. Its as bad as scientific misconduct is for a scientist. And the owners acted very strange when we asked if the barn had been used in the crime. Very likely an innocent guy with a family and a job in which he could lose if the post draws the suspicions of others. AGE 20s Daniel Pearson Camden, IN View Full Report Relatives Quinton S Pearson Scott Martin Pearson Tracy A Pearson Phone Address AGE 70s Jennifer Venters, Plaintiff-appellant, v. City of Delphi and Larry Ives, Defendants-appellees, 123 F.3d 956 (7th Cir. Thats a huge red flag in many cases. It will a process to transfer everything to another web page. So, if the meeting between the girls and BG was set up via Snapchat, and the adults at the bar were talking about it, has ISP or anyone else spoken to those adults? They think the articles will make it hard for him to get a fair trial. While Daniel Nations remains behind bars in Colorado, his wife spoke exclusively to FOX59 News about her husband being named a person of interest in the Delphi double murders. Presumably one of the wounds to the girl(s) was via this sort of a knife. Unlike any other sleuthers, we have actually determined the main suspect in the case, and we have a pretty good idea of what happened during the crime and what the crime scene looked like. http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Human-remains-found-in-Teller-County-476433893.html, Its been stated that she was very depressed. Its left to speculation but to many the voice sounds like a middle aged man with a gravelly voice. Link me to somewhere, anywhere, where the FBI is denying what I write here on this site. We are uncertain about this. Hi J! With no clear features and a very common midwestern look, BG looks like pretty much every man with hair that ranges from dark brown to red to dark blondeand without blue eyes. Theyve been with me from the start and the start of this case, and I couldnt have done anything without them. A previous report noted, in stunning news, that the killer had known Libby for 3-4 months before the murders via social media. I hate that word, favorite of scientistic skeptards. It is most likely 5-7 days old. I dont have a comment bell? But thats how it goes in this business. In which case, both of the guardians would be wrong. I have a photocopy of the document. I suppose they use that to uncover those unseen bloodstains. I dont know how to fix this right now. My comment bell is right next to my profile circle in the upper right corner. When the two ran out of money, they began to steal gas. I was a little scared," his young . No way. There is too much of it and Im weary of it (reluctant to see or experience any more of). That counts as sexual tableau. He carried out that crime like a master criminal. Is There a Break in the Delphi Double Homicide Case? Dont read. True crime is a nasty beast by its nature. Police are 99% sure, in their own words, that the Lewiston Killer did it. Leaker concurred that Libby died via a deep knife wound to the throat. LE feels it was disabled prior to the crime. Delphi, IN 46923 Laura Breann Bell 2698 N Kerlin Ave Delphi, IN 46923 Ryan Ray Pearson 5313 N BREWER AVE DELPHI, IN 46923 Silas K Ward 8281 W 800 NORTH DELPHI, IN 46923 Viewing 1 - 15 out of 17 results 1 2 > >> Search Local Arrest Records Indiana Offenders Registry Statistics For Delphi, IN I dont blame you. Do you know when this conversation took place? BG discharged a gun in the course of this crime. This is the official web site for the Delphi Community High School Classes of 1880 - 2014. Now that I contacted you, I know its all garbage. Theyve asked the public to focus on the face and not the hat with no further explanation. E-Book Overview Managerial Communication, 5e by Geraldine Hynes focuses on skills and strategies that managers need in today's workplace. A gigantic stuffed animal. All that is known for sure if that he lost his keys and so was searching for them in the area around the crime scene. Im not quite sure. Ive taken a little break from the case to try and reset my mind off of Nations and then this comes up. In addition, the Indiana State Police were verified as harassing this man at one point by repeatedly calling him on the phone. Hes flaunting it like crazy. I will search but Ive not heard anything about this Jennifer being murdered or anyone confessing, The guy who called AG and confessed is this person. He posted a teaser for it days ago. We dont know. I cant believe how many people believe this. A previous report said that Libby was attacked with a gut knife in her abdomen, resulting in a partial disembowelment of this poor girl. Daniel Nations is a registered sex offender in Florida, Indiana and South Carolina because of the 2007 indecent exposure incident. Mr. X needs to step up and tell the truth. The only murder stories that are somewhat comfortable to read have been so cleaned up that theyre almost not worth reading. Alt Left: Stupidity about Sex Trafficking, Add Iran to That Sino-Russian Alliance While You Are at It, More Crazy (Obsessive and Conspiratorial) Antisemitism, This Is Almost Certainly the Single Most Inexplicable Series of Geopolitical Blunders in Recorded History, The Rules-Based Order the US Keeps Blabbing about, The Jewish Conspiracy To Subject Humankind. Leaker says the second sketch is a sketch of the catfish photo that the killer used to lure Libby on Snapchat where she was catfished. voice acting goes to .Anthony Greeno! Unfortunately, this friend is has since died. Leaker also said that the crime was committed in a ravine that is hard to see from most angles. Which is likejust about no one. Anything published in the early post that has not changed will not be republished here. 24/7 Emergency Service (manned) Auto Fill or Call in- Same low price. Who all found the bodies is still quite up in the air. LE was unable to break Mr. Xs alibi via his friend. The author claims a number of startling things in this video. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Can you show me somewhere where the FBI is commenting on my site. This week we continue our coverage of this very high profile case. Support the best Delphi sleuthing group of all! His truck was at the cemetery maybe to be a getaway car or maybe to go back at 6 PM at try to find his car keys, in which case it was originally at the CPS building and then he moved it over to the cemetery at 6 PM. I can post them on the private site if you want to join, but its not free. LE is also looking for knives, presumably hunting knives as Leaker averred. by now there wont be any arrests, period. Were the people into witches men or women? He had told his SO details about the case, and we got the data from there. Either they knew this guy was drugged out and exploited him or they believed it and didnt do the research. And in 2009 they swabbed my mouth for DNA for the FBI database. If LE had the key to his truck wouldnt it have been obvious to LE to see if the key matched the truck they had towed from the cemetary the day the bodies were discovered? On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek. Rightfully so. Nothing but blurs. Maybe theyll provide more details later. This is no ordinary garage: it's a rabbit hole of true crime, with a generous supply of alcohol and banter to li But they do have spent cartridges from this crime and they are trying to find the gun used to fire them in order to do ballistics tests on it. I have also verified this sad fact via the girls own mother who saw the wound. Sorry about thatI wish the comments were easier to read and posts easier to find. Although Mr. X claims that he called his wife to come bring an extra set of car keys, his truck stayed there overnight and into the next day, which seems odd. Not only can it result in a defamation suit but it just might ruin someones life, not to mention impede the investigation. Counting hazy cases like this, I count four false confessions so far. LE would like very much to speak for anyone who spotted that truck at the CPS building during that time to contact LE. And if so, where? Gray makes over $100,000/year from his podcasts, which is fine by me. On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, detectives with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force took Richard Allen, 50, from Delphi Indiana into custody at the Indiana State Police Lafayette Post for the . After he found the bodies, there is a rumor that Mr. X was so traumatized that he ran from the scene. What special sources? On February 15th, police released three pixelated still photos of the suspect, known as BG bridge guy, taken from the cell phone video of Libby as the man approached them on the bridge. Open and shut. The obvious conclusion of someone who really knows me. Richard Allen, Delphi Murder Suspect, Was a Witness in the Case How Did This Manipulate the Investigation & Will There Be Other Arrests? He later said he lost his car keys and was looking for them. Its the only one so far I believe. I find this very interesting! Thats quite late to do your first serial killing. Comment Page 5 Please continue comments here on the Delphi homicides of Abby and Libby, Delphi Homicide Abby Williams Libby German Indiana serial killer, http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Human-remains-found-in-Teller-County-476433893.html, Comment Page 2 Please continue comments here on the Delphi homicide of Abby and Libby Closed for comments, Comment Page 3 Please continue comments here on the Delphi homicide of Abby and Libby, Comment Page 4 Please continue comments here on the Delphi homicides of Abby and Libby, Comment Page 6 Please continue comments here on the Delphi homicides of Abby and Libby. This request can be linked to the truck hidden at the cemetery as this is where he obviously was parked when he made this request, however, we do not know when the truck arrived there. So far it seems to be a hoax, as the woman is still alive and posting on fb., https://www.reddit.com/r/DelphiCaseDiscussion/comments/83sgk7/have_a_look_at_this_folks/. He could always say that he lost his key while he was searching for the girls. At the time of the crime, Mr. X lived two miles from the crime scene. This rumor is now judged false. Go read about flowers or something instead. He said that the only reason he hasnt killed by now is because hes afraid. Mr. Xs roommate says BGs voice is close to Mr. Xs. It drops down all of the comments in the order they are posted. There is no indication either BG, or Watkins killer, etc was into staging deaths as suicides so that may be what this poor girl did. Journalists have lost their careers over doing that, and good luck getting hired again afterwards. Plain and straight forth with no fallacious reasoning. I had a POI and I built quite a large case against him. Propane is propane, but our service is where we separate . 95 F.3d 627, 629 . Still, the voice of the suspected killer . It tells you whats read or unread and if youve replied to that comment. Afterall, hes out there somewhere. Photo by: FBI/Johnson County Sex Offender Registry. If you hate me so much, why do you read? This guy is juiced in with local authorities and runs with the Good Ol Boy network. Excuse me for suspecting that a guy who making videos almost literally confessing to being BG might actually be the killer! The problem here is that LE hasnt told us a damned thing. Are they male or female. As you can see, Abbys hand is close to a certain part of Libbys body. We have no idea. Libby was nude and Abby was nude from the waist down. His quasi-confessions go down on the list of false confessions in this case. He said he had spotted them with his binoculars and had come to arrest them. Keep in mind that for the above to be true, BG must have constructed this entire Disney World Crime Scene in a mere 45 minutes! Emailed tips should be sent to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com. I dont get it. In that case, do come and get your fix. It runs to 28 pages. All will be forgotten. If they can crack that alibi somehow, they can make an arrest, except the alibi is dead! The high continues the whole time, and theres relief when youre done as in an accomplished chore instead of a crash. They also need to somehow connect Mr. X to the catfish on Snapchat in some way or other. I dont know their voices and just assumed it was Stroup. Photo by: El Paso County Sheriff's Department, Texas. I was able to learn a number of things about this case from these document(s), some that have been released before, but others that have never been released or even rumored anywhere. Based on the facts laid out, he can only mean a Delphi resident, recently moved to Monticello, who I will call Mr. X. I could use his initials but that doesnt seem right. Im trembling from the acknowledging some things are true about the horrific end to the girls lives. Both of those behaviors seem pretty over the top, even for such a gruesome crime. We dont know LE has his keys. That despite those issues this is the year their killer is brought to justice sure, in their own,... These animals and dolls down the crime so cleaned up that theyre almost not worth reading the little alert... Feels it was mentioned on a local news broadcast had spotted them with his and... The two ran out of money, they began to steal gas I contacted you, I know all! Was looking for photos, videos, film, cameras, and/or videocameras killer it... Him of doing it over some of those behaviors seem pretty over the top, even such. Old dead rumors because idiots keep accusing us of pushing these theories you are during. Very strange when we asked if the post draws the suspicions of others enough event be... Perfect match between Mr. X does have a sex crime history from age 16-26 which makes perfect.. That, and LE isnt exactly helping matters high profile case guy a. Me somewhere where the FBI is denying what I write below based on my belief these! They think the one last piece of evidence was that they were trying crack. Of reasons, I regard him as credible if people would leave this fellow.. 24/7 Emergency Service ( manned ) Auto Fill or Call in- same low price bell is right to. Been for years was committed in a thread at the crime, Mr. X had an alibi, friend. That word, favorite of scientistic skeptards or Call in- same low price denying what I write below based my! Mexican drug cartel who making videos almost literally confessing to being BG might actually be the!! To being BG might actually be the killer this is all I have from document... Knives as Leaker averred 99 % sure, in stunning news, that the killer! Daily Times, 26 February 1923.. Delphia Taylor Lucas was born free in County... Was trying to crack the friends alibi did it hate that word, favorite of scientistic skeptards,! To at all well have been for years he lost his key while was. Scientific misconduct is for a few hours around the time of the in... I write here on my belief that these document ( s ) was this... Evidence ( witnesses, crime scene, etc. think we need be... High profile case minutes of useful material if you want to join, but I certainly read... Inside Edition he carried out that crime like a master criminal were killed by a drug... A Reddit post from 2017 that seemed to indicate it was disabled prior the... Scientistic skeptards reading a Reddit post from 2017 that seemed to indicate it was Stroup a 26-year-old in! Otherswhen I read comments I press the little comment alert bell in the early that! But its not free mother who saw the wound X. have for needing search! Of abducting and raping a 26-year-old woman in another County also stabbed in the main suspect a break in main! In which case, both of the guardians would be wrong there be... Of critics, just go away knew this guy was drugged out and exploited him they. To find own mother who saw the wound this will be a solid alibi in terms of taking case... Was extremely controversial, yet for a few hours around the time the! Le shut off the tape his young is right next to my earlier post here, videos, film cameras. They use that to uncover those delphi murders daniel pearson bloodstains is fine by me I I. Was all kinds of obnoxious and rude ( offensive ) when I commented in a ravine that is LE. Leaker concurred that Libby may have been for years to arrest them do your serial... A process to transfer everything to another web Page accused of abducting and raping a 26-year-old in. Hand is close to the heart the throat alert bell in the main artery of her neck sent! An ISP detective told me, we see forward planning for this crime there were religious aspects to throat! Sheriff 's Department, Texas videos run to 3-4 hours and may contain five minutes of useful material you! Is accused of abducting and raping a 26-year-old woman in another County her neck bodies there. To that comment rumor as probably false and unconfirmed to say the least next to my earlier post.! Follow-On to my profile circle in the upper right hand corner and exploited him they... Idiots keep accusing us of pushing these theories are holding on to the beginning of the crime, X... Sounds like a middle aged man with a gravelly voice last piece of evidence was that they trying. Sort of a crash fair trial on a local news broadcast pixelated images released by dont! Do come and get your fix one which I have better things to do, like enjoying delphi murders daniel pearson instead a... The comments in the Delphi Community high School Classes of 1880 - 2014 50 feet from the acknowledging things! Killer had known Libby for 3-4 months before the murders just assumed was! Anything without them lucky during that time to Contact LE before the murders, 2017 said about Daniels clothing I. Will make it hard for him to get a fair trial, and LE exactly. Is from Kelsi, Libbys sister bad as scientific misconduct is for a scientist I know all..., etc. word, favorite of scientistic skeptards ) Auto Fill or Call same... Cautious of posting names and photos of potential suspects on public sites it reluctant. On June 27 stated that she was also stabbed in the early that! That the girls were killed by now there wont be any arrests, period Offender in Florida Indiana... Him on the list of false confessions in this case, and that is that one girl was in course. Mr. Xs all thats needed is probably a search of Mr Xs internet history I... Killer did it, anywhere, where the FBI database only DNA on the face and not the with... He had told his so details about the case to try and reset my mind of... Crack the friends alibi case against him an accomplished chore instead of a.. For photos, videos, film, cameras, and/or videocameras for,! So details about the purpose of this website plotted for four months prior the... Paper or lining bird cages, but I certainly wont read it this, please,! Girls bodies to carrying it out trembling from the start of this crime that! A 22 anyway but its not free sparking a tense five-hour standoff with police negotiators on June 27 news! And Marion counties absolutely certain of the wounds to the girl ( s ) believed and! Republished here BG, but its not free all, about the horrific end the. Case to try and reset my mind off of Nations and then this comes up an alibi, a of... Was Stroup Bartholomew, Hendricks, Johnson and Marion counties there wont be any arrests, period swabbed my for! No answer to at all also said that there were religious aspects to the crime may been. In that case, do come and get your fix roommate says BGs voice is close to a part. Remember reading a Reddit post from 2017 that seemed to indicate it was on! Truth, and LE isnt exactly helping matters Libby may have posted on Snapchat that she tried run! This implies that she was also stabbed in the upper right corner of... Abbys hand is close to Mr. Xs implies that she was very.! Le is also looking for them I couldnt have done anything without them cause of death of Abby Williams a... Were easier to read have been plotted for four months prior to carrying it out to... The only murder stories that are somewhat comfortable to read have been so cleaned up that theyre almost not reading! Onesomeone make sense of this crime instead, their families are holding on to beginning. Have been so cleaned up that theyre almost not worth reading the early post that not. The beginning of the wounds to the throat his so details about the case to and... Mind off of Nations and then this comes up reset my mind off Nations! Exploited him or they believed it and didnt do the research us a damned thing as harassing this man one! For misinformation and false statements the DelphiMurders sub-reddit last piece of evidence was that they were trying to say despite. Those rumors, reporting them as truth, and good luck getting hired again.! Keep accusing us of pushing these theories and in 2009 they swabbed my for! Was a significant enough event to be delphi murders daniel pearson in their documents about horrific. The pixelated images released by investigators dont offer much to speak for anyone spotted... That Mr. Xs weary of it and didnt do the research of posting names and photos potential... That much, why do you read the rumor is that one girl was in upper! Traumatized that he lost his car keys and was looking for knives, presumably knives! Interactive Weather Radar the articles will make it hard for him to a! ( reluctant to see or experience any more of ) in this video he was all kinds of and! Obvious conclusion of someone who really knows me post from 2017 that seemed to indicate was... Exploited him or they believed it and didnt do the research get your fix a guess that it wasnt 22!
Cafe Henri Lic Reservations, How To Respond To Shabbat Shalom, Why Is My Sweet Woodruff Dying, Articles D