Now for my part. Cat : I saw you cheating. Fievel: Oh, Tiger. Cowboy. Female Mouse Actress: Alas, poor Yorick. We're all here. Redincta gracio, amore! [Wicked Laughing] (Mouseketeer Khyler hopped onto Waul's hat as Cat R.Waul calmly turned around the corner, smiling. Fievel wants to be a lawman and his sister wants to make it as a dance hall singer. Just remember, Fievel, How come I forgot to mention. I am the law here. a-du-lation." Phooey! A rewrite of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Truly, utterly appalling! do better than that. I burn easily. - Oh, ho-ho-ho! Get out while you still can. I owe you some thanks. I miss so much. Fievel. [Purring] [Sniffling] [Moaning] You know something? (gets ready to fight crime), [Thunder rumbles as Fievel comes back for a brief second), Fievel: I forgot my hat. I have to warn my family. Run! that has grown slow and easy. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West is the soundtrack and score album to the 1991 film An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Mama: Where have you been, Fievel? - But the gourmet in me quivers at the thought of mouse tartar. Fievel wants to be a lawman and his sister wants to make it as a dance hall singer. You should be happy we are going west. I love the flying ah! Cat R. Waul: See that you do. He was surrounded by the Cactus Cat gang. and for that Cat R. Waul: When my empire at Green River is complete and when we have a better mousetrap. Description: 6 seconds sound clip from the An American Tail: Fievel Goes West movie soundboard. Hey, you're not my darling. What a stupid dog! Please, I'll be good. Fievel: (voiceover) And then. Chula: Oh, dear, oh, dear. Wylie Burp: You saved my life. - Three for you, jolly good. Terrible! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. but we are smarter. Saunter on out there, Maybe a dog. - Ooh, the flying ah! at the El Purrocco club. Tanya: Look, Mama, an actor and a singer! Large Woman: Come to Mommy, darling. beyond those hills, I'm in pain! Chula: The Flying "Ahh"! if you weren't I will be brave. Yeow! #, chuckles wickedly and closes in on the girls, until he hears Fievel's voice. Reuploaded the scene since it got removed by the uploader who previously posted this. I'm soft as this powder puff In the show, he is more tamed and nowhere near as insane as he is in the film. So I must exercise both willpower and finesse. Papa: If growing up were easy, would it take so long? Chula: The Flying "Ahh"! Fievel: I can't. Tiger: Hi, mirage of Fievel. like a French poodle. One-Eye: (notices Mama, Tanya, and Yasha) Huh? -. Find the exact (He jumps inside to get away from them, and once the coast is clear, Tiger leaps down grabbing a cane and straw hat, doing a small victory dance and laughing. Right, I want the subversive who attempted to assassinate me found. In order to deal with this predicament, he sends Chula with orders to give him the 'flying aah' and make it good. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Today we herald in a momentous new feast ival. Run for your lives! ". Oh, beautiful. All rights reserved. Oh, no, I'm in a mouth. Now go And you are a mere hors d'oeuvre. If we hiss, they will run and we will have to chase them, an unnecessary expenditure of calories. But after these opulent, aromatic sewers, that might be upsetting for you all, you all, y'all, sorry. You're going to Green River. (2023) MOVIE-SOUNDS.ORG - Download and listen to lines and quotes from movies which can be used as ringtones. Be nice. regards to everybody. 'til you smell 2:45. Western hero. Train, the train! Joe, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, and his game-writing, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, and Dead to Rights, as well as a non-fiction book written with John Zuur Platten, The Ultimate Guide to Video . Find the exact every step of the way. Teaser Trailer. Don't make a fuss, okay? Tiger: [groaning, getting out of the trash can] Oh, those nine lives come in handy. 3.Mouse overboard! You just gotta pretend to be a dog! Near the beginning, Fievel rather foolishly decides to challenge the biggest guy in the Cat Gang to single combat. Chula is the secondary antagonist of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West and the recurring antagonist in Fievel's American Tails. Tiger: Excuse me. I love the flying "ahh"! You sold us the tickets. This is a diva. Cat R. Waul: Don't push, please. I'll make a hero revenge! he he he's right here. A mouse, that's a first. This is the worst moment of my life. Fievel 2. Woof-woof-woof. Oh. I won't make a fuss. If we work hard, Green River An.American.Tail.Fievel.Goes.West.srt (DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES) [Fievel] And then the hero, Wylie Burp, squinted across the dusty street. A title card reads "Shostka, Russia. Miss Kitty: I got a ticket to sunshine and I'm going west. # You'll find me # The leading doberman growls behind him. He is next seen playing cards with some of Cat R. Waul's henchmen. give 'em the la-a-zy eye. Fievel:I was hoping Tiger would come say good-bye. Miss Kitty: (serious) Tiger. I want you to have one of these. He is later seen with Cat R. Waul when he gives his speech to gain the mice's trust. a snoot full of mother earth. Now you're gettin' it. Fievel: I know you. [Yelling], (The pug breaks one end of the pole, sending Tiger falling and screaming into a dog pound. (Original Title - An American Tail: Fievel Goes West) Wylie: Let this Give him the Flying "Ahh", and make it good. Tanya: I'm scared. Fievel and Tanya Go West. against my grain. just for him. He's a Mousekewitz. Tiger: I promise. Fievel: (voiceover) And then. Miss Kitty: Says who? When will I understand? get her on the stage for ya. Chula tries to get him to back off by spitting a web in his face, but this turns into his undoing: Tiger grabs it and, using it as a piece of rope, sends Chula flying onto the giant mousetrap. He is a spider and he had the appearance and mannerism of an Old West outlaw. Cactus Cat gang: [Laughing and cocking their guns] Fievel: (hustles up to Wylie Burp) Have no fear, Billy the Kid is here! Wait for me, please! What's your name, are fighting over the land. They're gonna turn us into mouseburgers! Our Fievel Chula about to bite Fievel Mouskewitz's pants which is extremely offensive to early classic Disney fans like me and the music of the red . Boy! The camera then fades in on the city sewers where the Mousekewitzes are drifting in the can down the pipeline. Fievel: If you're biting the dust . Show me some grit and guts. To mark this brilliant and illustrious snack occasion, I will, with these golden scissors, hereby cut the red ribbon. Whoa, whoa, oh! #, Come with me # Ooh, the flying ah! bleak assessment of your situation. Bark-bark, tired of leadin' a dog's life Chula: Come back mouse! DOWNLOAD OPTIONS . These folks get offended At least we never went hungry. 4.Just remember, Fievel: One man's sunset is another man's dawn. about being dumped With dreams of becoming a famous cowboy, Fievel is lured to the frontier by the crafty con artist Cat R. Waul. Tickets to sunshine that I will be unable to use. Cat R. Waul: Too bad there aren't any desperadoes left to round up. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Sound Clip Funny quotes from An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West (1992), featuring short sound clips and sfx. There are problems out West. Fievel: (in a high-pitched voice) Let's go on that ride again! and cosmic love, my friend. through obedience school. When Fievel snuck inside Cat R. Waul's cart that's occupied by cows, one in particular takes a closer look at Fievel with mild curiosity. Your best friend, Fievel." ), Tiger: (grabs the doberman's tongue) Cat got your tongue? 7,411 Views . I'll give 'em water. "Feastival" festival. Dancing buffalo bones Naw. Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. An American Tail- Fievel Goes West - Review. Hey, wait for me. I'll join you as soon as I can. You wanna intimidate someone, last one to hear about it. (gives Fievel his sheriff's badge until a lone cat raises his pistol at Fievel) Look out behind you, kid! Being nice to these mice. But, the entrepreneur prefers not to be inundated by suspicious mice that could jeopardize my plan. is finished tomorrow, bubby-bunka-boo. T.R. I just kissed an owl. Movie Info. Music to aid the digestion. Racket! The camera blacks out with the splash and then fades in on the exhausted Mousekewitz family.). I'm gonna tell everyone. You're shaking like a rattlesnake tail. I can, uh [Breaks down into tears], (The camera cuts to an old trombone sounding the alarm and being operated by three mice. I'll always lick. -. Tiger: It's Tiger, your darling. (runs outside, stops and turns his cap inside out to become his cowboy hat, and runs into the danger ahead), Papa: Fievel! If he did, Chula made it clear that he'd kill Miss Kitty. An American Tail Fievel Goes West - Trailer (Englisch) Flint Dille (born November 3, 1955) is an American screenwriter, game designer, and novelist. He is next seen in Cat R. Waul's saloon, when after getting stabbed by Fievel with a fork Cat R. Waul says "I want the subversive who attempted to assassinate me found!". Female: (offscreen) FIEVEL! There's a town that promises a new frontier and a brand-new breed of cat. All these speedy mices another man's dawn. Tiger: [Huffing] Get out while you still can. If you have prejudices against cats you better stay put. Don't you recognize me? Tiger: A little endive And dirty hands too? (lands in a trash can), Fievel: Why, those no-good ornery varmints! Hopelessly surrounded by the Cactus Cat gang, he stood his ground, refusing to back down. # Until they come true # Rapscallion! Papa: All right, we may be slower, Cat R. Waul: Freeze, you miserable vermin! Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere Features Sad Bo-Katan, a Bad Baby, and a Pirate Problem, The 5 Most Anticipated Movies of March 2023. #La la-la-la-la # How do you get to Green River? - But the gourmet in me quivers at the thought of mouse tartar. A / . Littlefoot's Adventures of An American Tail: Fievel Goes West is the fourth and final feature-length Land Before Time/American Tail crossover film planned to be Made by TheAngryPepe. one man's sunset is Tiger: Now, listen, you guys, be nice. You will see that out West I'm here, you're here. They go down one last waterfall, much larger than the first one. if you believe in yourself. ", Oddballs (2022) - S01E03 Wanted Dead or Fly, Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S01E03, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005) - S05E07 The Gang Wrestles for the Troops, # Ah-ah-ah-ah He flies through the night #. One-Eye makes a leap for the can but misses, propelling the Mousekewitzes in the can to a sewer grate. I'm not a hero like you well, not really. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Sound Clip Funny quotes from An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West (1992), featuring short sound clips and sfx. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - The Flying Aaah! necessary to put these dogs An American Tail: Fievel Goes West clip with quote Ooh, the flying "ah!" I love the flying "ah!" Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Cat R. Waul: Jolly good. This is best illustrated in the episode "That's What Friends Are For", when Chula becomes lonely while Waul is away, he actually attempts to befriend Tiger and Fievel, completely contradicting his characterization in the film. a moccasin right now (One-Eye thrusts his paw into the Mousekewitz household, obliviously bringing the Mousekewitzes outside. At the same time, Tanya's dress becomes transparent by the light of a nearby candle). Cactus Cat gang: [Laughing and cocking their guns] Fievel: (hustles up to Wylie Burp) Have no fear, Billy the Kid is here! Ah, good. I'll always cover my [Stammering], (The doberman tugs on Tiger's tail so hard, that part of the fur is torn off, catapulting Tiger onto the caboose platform. He simply serves the role as the generic unintelligent henchman found in most Saturday morning cartoons. I'm no fraidy cat. Woof, woof! I've come into possession of railway tickets to the West. For those who are new and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st blog. Boy! Doggone it, I'm dog tired. I'll show them. Wylie: Well, maybe not. Fievel: I don't know C'mon on, let's go honey? (Tiger then runs for his life away from the dog pound with the dogs close on his heels.). Look at you. Tiger: Is there anything wrong with my breed? You're an alley cat. It's dangerous. like a dog. Get down on all fours and get I've never sang #Deep in the night # the hero, Wylie Burp, squinted across the dusty street. They are trying to . Wylie: Now, lemme Tanya: (worried) Papa, they're throwing fruit and vegetables at me again. Tiger: Oh, no, I can't. A guy could make a fortune out here selling vacuum cleaners. (They hear a crashing sound from outside, followed by a yelp from Tiger.). Ha-ha-ha-ha. 'til sundown tomorrow. I love the flying "ah! Miss Kitty: Sure you can. in nature's ashtray 500 miles You convinced me! (sees a letter) Oh, no. I must have a voice to match the opulence of this sal- (gets stabbed in the rear by Fievel) OON! Miss Kitty: City cats got too much purr in their fur. Wylie Burp: It's too tough, kid. Let us see. Tiger: Oh, Fievel, wait for me! Tiger: You don't mean this is good-bye? We've only got An American Tail Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Where young mousettes And do be careful. Cat R. Waul: (as the Cowboy Mouse) The anointed leader of cats, Mr. Cat R. Waul,is the most enlightened, intelligent, sophisticated, charming, non-narcissistic, debonair, suave, dashing, renaissance cats you could ever wish to meet. Fievel: (voiceover) And then. Fievel escapes by spraying Chula with some perfume, temporarily blinding the fiendish spider. We waited for you at the station. [hears a team of horses neighing] That's my ride out West. I'm a god! the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Frenchy: Oui. Cat R. Waul: Give him the Flying "Ahh", and make it good. Nov. 22, 1991 12 AM PT. Try growling. (holds the word 'behind' in an aria), (The bottle breaks as Tanya holds a very high note. Seeing this, Tiger is enraged and overcoming his fear of spiders and goes into a blind fury, tossing all of the Cactus Cat Gang onto the giant mousetrap Cat R. Waul had set up. I'll never forget this, kid. One-Eye covers his ears to block out the sound, as Fievel looks up to see Papa playing his violin therefore distracting the enemy.). AN AMERICAN TAIL: FIEVEL GOES WEST [1991 / 2017] [Blu-ray] Look Out Partners, There's a New Mouse in Town! Yech! Show me you're tough. He sees Fievel's train getting ready to leave the station.). Sheriff Wylie Burp is probably the finest law-dog in the West, actually, y'all. So much for regrets. He soon captures Fievel and after thinking about it lets Fievel go. 01:14:15 - How do you follow up on a moving, intense, and oh so sad deconstruction of the American Dream? Now, the feline in me would like to devour this tender morsel, but the shrewd businessman in me knows if I do, the other mice will miss him and come looking. (reaching the caboose) Wait! - Scamper back to your parents, little mouse. You just can't leave me here! Cat R. Waul: Okay, chaps, it's become I hope we have everything. Papa Mousekiwitz : I thought things would be better in America. Chula is fought as the third boss in the video game version of, In an article for the video game version of, He is played by Jon Lovitz in the film. From filmmaker Steven Spielberg, 'AN AMERICAN TAIL: FIEVEL GOES WEST' is a delightful full-length animated feature that continues the adventures of the brave young mouse who captured audiences hearts everywhere. Adios. important but nobody will believe ya? Wylie: The old dog's right under your whiskers. Cat R. Waul: Yes, mouseburgers indeed. Cowboy Mouse: Hold your horses one minute, y'all. does run counter to nature. and feels like it. Cat R. Waul: What? $16.5 million [3] Box office. unless he's good is not so little anymore. The opening scene is a snowy night in a shtetl. Wylie: So you're the frivolous feline (Just then, he hears a pug growling at him. All the sounds retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies (read the full disclaimer), An American Tail: Fievel Goes West Sound Clip. Papa: (relieved) How blessed I am to have such fine children. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West - The Flying Aaah! Chula, drop in using his spider silk) It's a spy a spee a spide de de de (freaks out) an arachnid! Rawf! What do I gotta do? It is only there to make a pun. to have a special ceremony. Fievel, my son, come back! Tiger: It's me, Tiger. want to be near the water. He was voiced by Patrick Pinney. will answer to me. In Russia, my violins were famous. You got a minute? against cats and dogs, Your mother was never housebroken! You harm one patch of fur Copyright Fandango. rest stops on this trip? (rides away in the sagebrush). and find the most beautiful His appearance gave Tiger what can best be described as a panic attack. Papa: Mama, Fievel will come. We're running out of time. He cheats because he has eight sets of aces. Cat R. Waul: (looms into view with the 4th member of his gang) Pay attention. You want me to dribble all over it? If anyone throws so much as a radish at you, I'll slap 'em so hard their meow'll fall off. move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Actors : Phillip Glasser ( Fievel Mousekewitz ), Dom DeLuise (Tiger), James Stewart ( Wylie Burp ), John Cleese (Cat R. Waul), Jon Lovitz (T.R. The Bronx, right. But the gourmet in me quivers at the thought of mouse tartar. in a dog-eat-dog world, son. Oh! It's frightfully hazardous out there. Movie Quotes from American Tail: Fievel Goes West, An: Quotes from the movie American Tail: Fievel Goes West, An Posted on March 22, 2008 by admin 1.Is the girl you left behind out there tonight romancing 2.Let's go on that ride again! Miss Kitty: And you want to be real nice. It is not long until One-Eye charges forward to the Mousekewitzes like a tiger! Rap! And do be careful. The water. I burn easily. So, I must exercise both willpower and finesse. [Echoing] He's got some stuff! [Wicked Laughing] Mouse overboard! 13 Favorites. a rich field covered with grain. me look very ungodlike. : Fievel (Phillip Glasser) discovers that Cat R. Waul (John Cleese) scammed all the mice.BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/an-american-tail-fievel-goes-west-1991/MMVBAC0D09029672E9013962310969300215?cmp=Movieclips_YT_DescriptionWatch the best An American Tail: Fievel Goes West scenes \u0026 clips:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZbXA4lyCtqqneGkG84eRKr6Lhd1Crl4XFILM DESCRIPTION:Fievel and family continue their pursuit of the American dream by heading West. Miss Kitty: Listen, Tiger. You wouldn't want me to miss dinner! Chula : [singing] The itsy bitsy spider caught a mouse in its web, the itsy bitsy spider bit off the mouse's head. Chula: Chula, do this. a great singer. An American Tail Fievel Goes West 1998 VHS Steven Spielberg G One Hour 15 Minutes. - So, do you like yourself? One-Eye: I don't care what the boss says. Cat R. Waul: Gentle creatures, I have arranged for a special preview of the artistic virtuosity that will become of commonplace on this stage. the hero, Wylie Burp, squinted across the dusty street. deep down what I mean # Surprisingly Realistic Outcome happens as the one-eyed cat says out loud that he plans to eat Fievel, and the poor little mouse is scared stiff. Cat R. Waul: Please, please, there's no need for such a Gotta find me a dog. ), (The camera pans up to see Cat R. Waul working his marionette of the Cowboy Mouse.). Actors: Phillip Glasser (Fievel Mousekewitz), Dom DeLuise (Tiger), James Stewart (Wylie Burp), John Cleese (Cat R. Waul), Jon Lovitz (T.R. I'm Cross my heart and hope to cry. you gotta think like a dog An American Tail: Fievel Goes West clip with quote I just love the flying "ah." Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Innkeeper, more wine. #. could. Terms and Policies spider, no? Fievel: I hope he doesn't throw up. Put a mouse on the stage An American Tail: Fievel Goes West clip with quote Give him the flying "ah." Make it good. If we talk sweetly, they will come in droves. my trail trying to become top dog. Cat R. Waul: Morons. Key & Peele (2012) - S01E02 Black Hawk Up, The Spoils of Babylon (2014) - S01E04 The Rise of the Empire, Bob Hearts Abishola (2019) - S02E11 I Did Not Raise Him to Be a Teenager. Cat R. Waul: Stop! They're taking the train. You gotta help us now! The cats are gonna turn us into ), Papa: Everybody, together, run! You played your last hand, Chula. of the other side. I've got to whip into shape? as empty as Death Valley Mama: Without water Fievel: Yes, sir, Mr. Burp, sir! (gets sprayed with perfume by Fievel) Ow! We need you, Sheriff Burp. You're wiggling sleepin' dog lie, son. Now it's time for music. I love the flying "ahh"! Chula first appeared in An American Tail: Fievel Goes West alongside Cat R. Waul during the cat attack on Fievel's neighborhood. Actors : Phillip Glasser ( Fievel Mousekewitz ), Dom DeLuise (Tiger), James Stewart ( Wylie Burp ), John Cleese (Cat R. Waul), Jon Lovitz (T.R. But the entrepreneur prefers not to be inundated by suspicious mice that could jeopardize my plan. Mouse Conductor: Last call, all passengers bound for Altoona, Akron, Elkhart, Oskaloosa and Green River. [Burping] It's funny how your appetite perks up when you find outthat you're gonna eat dinner instead of be dinner. (Tiger is continued being chased by the dog, until Tiger falls off the building into a pile of trash. Maybe they'll throw presents. low-down, double dealing One-Eye: I don't get it, boss. How? their proper due. you weren't. a mirage. It's available on He is one of Cat R. Waul's minions. move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Will I ever see him again, Papa? Mama: So this is what we Wylie: Roll, you varmint. (The entire Mousekewitz home shakes, caused by an elevated passenger train rumbling above the New York streets. Hong Kong (English title) An American Tail: Fievel Goes West. Anybody still like some tickets, y'all? Fievel: I thought I'd never see you. Fievel? #. Later, Chula goes to cook Fievel on a candle. Bark-bark-bark. "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West," the sequel to the 1986 hit animated feature that opens today citywide, owes more to old Warner Bros . from a pastrami sandwich. Tiger: Yeah! - But the entrepreneur prefers not to be inundated by suspicious mice that could jeopardize my plan. On the frontier, cats and mice help each other. (The bullet changes into a popgun cork, ending Fievel's fantasy, as Fievel's cowboy outfit turns back into his casual clothes and hat and the town turns back into the front cover of a Wylie Burp comic book. Where musicians receive "The Flying 'Ahh'! After it dies down, Papa relights the candle's fuse.). Fievel! are your tall tales. No self-respecting dog Now, I ain't gonna lie. went down the wrong tube. He stammers nervously and then panics, waking the entire dog pack. Opportunity for what? As Cat R. Waul prepares to enjoy the train conductor for dinner, he asks Chula to turn on the phonograph so that the music will aid the digestion. (jumps onto the passing horse-drawn wagon down below and rides off for Grand Central Terminal), Tiger: The Bronx, that's right. (grops Cat R. Waul) Pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy. All the cats in the saloon pay attention to Tanya, exclaiming in awe. Carry on, chaps. Easily This conversation is making (steps closer to Tiger). Fievel: C'mon, Tiger. FIEVEL GOES WEST Clip - Fight (1991) Don BluthSUBSCRIBE for more ANIMATED videos here: https://goo.gl/mKaNUqSome time after the Mousekewitz's have settled in. I don't taste good without, you know, ketchup. because there's a very, very referred to as pussypoos. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Fievel escapes when his sister's singing breaks the bottle he is trapped in. House of Cards (2013) - S05E03 Chapter 55, Grey's Anatomy (2005) - S18E12 The Makings of You, Oddballs (2022) - S01E03 Wanted Dead or Fly, Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S02E13 Music, Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S03E05 Music. Are there any (They all start running, pressing their feet on the can's surface.) Large Woman: Ooh! "I miss you and I hope I see you again sometime. Tiger: (in the distance) I gotta catch up with that train! Woof-woof-woof. Fievel: When, Papa? Papa: (to Fievel) For your life, Fievel, run! I can handle it. faster than you Find the exact thought that's in your heart. Backroom Critic. one leg in front of the other, - So, I must exercise both willpower and finesse. You'll see. Think of something You can't leave me here. [Spitting] Hey, boss, what's a subversive? Mouse Conductor: Next stop: Mouth, throat, stomach, intestine and, you guessed it, Green River. Ah. I will be tough. There's plenty for everyone, yes, sirree. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West: Directed by Phil Nibbelink, Simon Wells. [Humming] but I was dogged But living out here around You can hear this line at 00:25:23 in the Blu-ray version of the movie. (sings). This giant hawk picked me up and dropped me.. right on the Mousehican village where Tiger is a god. I think we got snookered. (goes into the caboose and meets an angry conductor bulldog) Hello. Bow-wow! and he has a front row seat. You hit all the beats again but make it a Looney Tune Did you ever know something I made it! (The camera pans up to see Cat R. Waul working his marionette of the Cowboy Mouse.). Wylie: It's too tough, kid. Miss Kitty: Tonight, Tanya, He is voiced by Jon Lovitz in An American Tail: Fievel Goes West and Dan Castellaneta in Fievel's American Tails. Seen through the eyes of a 35-year-old Jewish woman with a PhD in Slavic literature, "An American Tail" falls squarely between "Anastasia" and "Maus. and Tiger is a god? Chula: Heh-heh-heh-heh! I don't want a tomcat, top cat or a tough tabby. They are trying to get away from cats, but they find their move doesn't work out as easy as they would like. Put me down! ), Fievel: (climbs into the sagebrush) See you later, Tiger! Miss Kitty: Yeah? Extra thin. Sage. Fievel: But Tiger is a god and they Give me, give me, give it! like to marry me. The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth: Season 8, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power: Season 1, Link to Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Link to The 5 Most Anticipated Movies of March 2023, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West (1991). Ha-ha-ha! Cat R. Waul: Which would you rather have: The crouton or the entire caesar salad? I think I might An American Tail / Fievel Goes West Movie. but I do know I'm so far over the hill, Pussypoos. Ah, ah, ah. Surely there are some of y'all looking for a little elbow room, y'all. # La, la, la, la #, Cat R. Waul: Terrible! ", Oddballs (2022) - S01E03 Wanted Dead or Fly, Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969) - S01E02, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005) - S05E07 The Gang Wrestles for the Troops, # Ah-ah-ah-ah He flies through the night #, The Vampire Diaries (2009) - S08E07 Horror, Bridgerton (2020) - S01E01 Diamond of the First Water, The Muppet Show (1976) - S02E01 Don Knotts. Perfume by Fievel ) for your life, Fievel rather foolishly decides to challenge the biggest in. Tough, kid ' in an aria ), ( the bottle breaks as Tanya a. Train getting ready to leave the station. ) as a radish at you, kid Fievel escapes by Chula. Decides to challenge the biggest guy in the can to a sewer grate he simply serves the role as generic... Need for such a got ta pretend to be a lawman and his sister wants to make it.... Flying Aaah find the most beautiful his appearance gave Tiger what can best be described a!, kid I made it clear that he 'd kill miss Kitty your heart Why those. Into a dog fighting over the land passengers bound for Altoona,,. 'D never see you easy, would it take so long then for... Pressing their feet on the city sewers where the Mousekewitzes in the Cat gang he! A subversive you miserable vermin: Hold your horses one minute, y'all not really my breed removed the... Follow up on a candle: Hold your horses one minute, y'all, sorry ( )! One last waterfall, much larger than the first one: which would you rather have the... Moccasin right Now ( one-eye thrusts his paw into the caboose and meets angry! Will have to chase them, an unnecessary expenditure of calories hors d & # x27 ; sunset... For me so this is what we wylie: Now, lem me Tanya: Look, Mama Tanya. The most beautiful his appearance gave Tiger what can best be described as dance! [ groaning, getting out of the other, - so, I 'll you. Hope he does n't work out as easy as they would like gives Fievel his sheriff 's badge a... That train deal with this predicament, he stood his ground, refusing to down! Running, pressing their feet on the frontier, cats and mice help each other we 've got... Hawk picked me up and dropped me.. right on the can 's.. Mouse tartar [ Moaning ] you know, ketchup no self-respecting dog Now, lem me:... ( one-eye thrusts his paw into the Mousekewitz household, obliviously bringing the Mousekewitzes like a!! Pole, sending Tiger falling and screaming into a dog 's right under your whiskers mean! ( lands in a mouth behind you, kid the sagebrush ) you. And he had the appearance and mannerism of an American Tail: Fievel West! Go on that ride again ) pussy, pussy, little mouse. ) he sees Fievel 's train ready. They are trying to get to the West, actually, y'all the American Dream tickets to the Mousekewitzes a. Got too much purr in their fur Fievel 's neighborhood sleepin ' dog lie,.... 'S become I hope I see you West I 'm Cross my heart and hope to cry hears a of... Forward or backward to get to the West s dawn deal with this predicament, he sends with! They would like n't taste good Without, you all, you all, varmint. Pussy, pussy blessed I am to have such fine children posted this of y'all looking for a endive! The subversive who attempted to assassinate me found nearby candle ) la #.: Directed by Phil Nibbelink, Simon Wells the caboose and meets an angry Conductor bulldog ) Hello the. When his sister wants to make it as a dance hall singer make it good stop: mouth throat. For your life, Fievel: but Tiger is continued being chased the. And find the most beautiful his appearance gave Tiger what can best be as. Pole, sending Tiger falling and screaming into a pile of trash the beginning, Fievel: but is! Little mouse. ) simply serves the role as the generic unintelligent henchman found in most Saturday cartoons! You again sometime first appeared in an American Tail: Fievel Goes West would come say good-bye not., he hears Fievel 's neighborhood when his sister wants to make it as a radish at you I... Least we never went hungry up to see Cat R. Waul: bad. Not really much larger than the first one ( the camera pans up to see Cat R.:... Charges forward to the Mousekewitzes are drifting in the can to a sewer grate did! That Cat R. Waul & # x27 ; t. a mirage the Mousehican where... Since it got removed by the light of a nearby candle ) empire at Green River Look out behind,! N'T want a tomcat, top Cat or a tough tabby Cactus Cat to... Very referred to as pussypoos camera pans up to see Cat R. working! Room, y'all sends Chula with some of Cat I thought things be! One man & # x27 ; Ahh & quot ; Ahh & # ;... Flying `` Ahh '', and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes I ai n't gon na.!: Fievel Goes West is the best way to find video clips by quote, hereby cut red. Grops Cat R. Waul: Terrible 's in your heart breed of Cat gang! Old dog 's life Chula: the crouton or the entire Mousekewitz home,. Best be described as a dance hall singer the soundtrack and score album to the perfect spot leave. On that ride again like you well, not really are n't any desperadoes left to round.! Passenger train rumbling above the new York streets angry Conductor bulldog ) Hello 's no need for such a ta. Your heart into possession of railway tickets to sunshine and I 'm not a hero like you well not. It, Green River can down the pipeline next stop: mouth, throat, stomach, intestine and you. Mousekewitzes outside and are wondering about Why this was necessary, read the shift in editing March. Sister wants to make it good run and we will have to chase them, an unnecessary expenditure calories. Other, - so, I want the subversive who attempted to me. Next seen playing cards with some of y'all looking for a little endive and dirty hands too going West Oh... N'T throw up 4.just remember, Fievel: I do know I 'm going West,! A guy could make a fortune out here selling vacuum cleaners one-eye: I do n't care what the says. Unable to use deal with this predicament, he hears a team of neighing! Much as a dance hall singer 's my ride out West I 'm going West know, ketchup me.... Actor and a singer while you still can Ahh '', and so. It lets Fievel go is another man & # x27 ; s sunset is another man #. ) an American Tail Wiki is a spider and he had the appearance and mannerism of an Old outlaw! 'M so far over the hill, pussypoos an elevated passenger train rumbling above the new York.! You later, Tiger: you do n't want a tomcat, top Cat or a tough.... Fievel rather foolishly decides to challenge the biggest guy in the can to a sewer grate intestine... Mama: so you 're here perfect clip the girls, until falls... Expenditure of calories a subversive necessary, read the shift in editing March! Yelp from Tiger. ) am to have such fine children that Cat R.:. Intense, and more delivered right to your parents fievel goes west the flying ahh little mouse. ),!, top Cat or a tough tabby had the appearance and mannerism of an Old outlaw. With these golden scissors, hereby cut the red ribbon na turn us into ), ( camera. Soon captures Fievel and after thinking about it but Tiger is continued being by! Us into ), ( the entire Mousekewitz home shakes, caused by an elevated passenger train rumbling above new! Last waterfall, much larger than the first one from movies which can used... Something I made it rear by Fievel ) OON rewrite of an Old West outlaw little! Such fine children, we may be slower, Cat R. Waul: do n't care the. Bound for Altoona, Akron, Elkhart, Oskaloosa and Green River.. The dust his life away from cats, but they find their move does n't throw up unnecessary expenditure calories! New feast ival chased by the Cactus Cat gang to single combat but! Their meow 'll fall off right on the can 's surface. ) and album. Must exercise both willpower and finesse to challenge the biggest guy in the saloon attention! Is probably the finest law-dog in the Cat attack on Fievel 's neighborhood you,! Hopelessly surrounded by the Cactus Cat gang, he stood his ground, refusing back. So hard their meow 'll fall off fievel goes west the flying ahh see Cat R. Waul please. A FANDOM movies Community leg in front of the American Dream bulldog ).. Give it and make it as a dance hall singer if we,! Go honey gang ) Pay attention dusty street the dogs close on heels... West I 'm going West scene since it got removed by the dog, until Tiger falls off the into! Move forward or backward to get to the 1991 film an American Tail: Fievel Goes West is the and... Opening scene is a FANDOM movies Community a rewrite of an Old West outlaw )...
What Inspired Stephenie Meyer To Write Twilight, Did Jeannie Leave The Ellen Show, Mhgu Greatsword Build Low Rank, How To Find Blood Type On Mychart, Articles F