Flow doesn't have a call centre and we won't send you lots of printed stuff in the post. Easy. Check out our. Giving back to our local communities is important to us. Changing your drivers or editing their details could also change the price you pay. Car worries? I think this is because I am 75 this year. Maybe its time to #GoWithTheFlow . If you need a hand, our. Europe's busiest forums, with independent news and expert reviews, for TVs, Home Cinema, Hi-Fi, Movies, Gaming, Tech and more. If you need a hand, ourHelp hubandhow-to guideswill help you along the way. It's time to Flow. 24/7. Starting from just 26 a year, choose the cover level to suit you Well be there for you from 1/4 mile away from home and cover local recovery up to 10 miles from the breakdown. 2023 Trustpilot A/S. Manage your Flow Annual car insurance cover online. We listened and the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine. Extras included as standard Check out our claims page No admin fees Take control of your cover online 24/7. That road trip just got a heap less stressful. If your business is purely on line, it may help if the on line bit works. This will bring up your policy documents, which you can also download as a PDF. Can I drive my wife's car on my insurance? The price will be shown for removing this driver and summary of all drivers will be shown on the policy. Website. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, registered in England No. Call when you need to claim and our friendly UK-based representatives will be there for you 24/7 every day of the year. I was unsure as I didn't recognize the name , fortunately back by L.V.Puzzling my direct quote from L.V was over 300 more? Complete the second driver details as prompted to add an additional driver. No joy. We believe things should be simple. Just rolling monthly car insurance for as long as you need. Our phone line is for claims only, our claims team won't be able to help with any Flow policy queries. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Look darling, I was going to tell you but I bought it weeks ago, just not had chance to set it up yet. Under 'drivers' select add another driver. Flow annual car insurance You're in control with flexible online car insurance from 174. When Flow began, we did a lot of research and found a gap in the market for rolling, monthly insurance. Why havent I received policy confirmation but a payment has gone out of my account. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Online car insurance thats all about you. 9,757. Learn more about the nuts and bolts of Flow Annual the documents are all here. All your policy documents will be safe & sound and easily found in your online account. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Hello Kim, Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect. Research showed that you don't enjoy waiting to get through to a call centre to make changes to your policy, and you'd prefer to do it online yourself. Calls will be recorded. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Easy to follow and understand the policy information on the website and the prices are extremely reasonable. Had my car insurance with Flow. If so and you are still having the same issues I would advise checking the email address you are logging in with to make sure it matches your Flow policy.If you do need us please email us at Flowinsurance@lv.co.uk with your policy details so we can help further. goforbrent. The Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England. That was our starting point and Flow evolved from there. We've made Flow as simple as possible and put you in control of your policy. It also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for customers and the environment. You'll need your claim number to get started. LV= Flow monthly car insurance review LV= Flow offers rolling monthly comprehensive car insurance cover that can be managed online 24/7. Brent. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. We're a social bunch! Life would be pretty dull if we all thought the same, right? You'll also get a hire car, alternative transport and even overnight accommodation, if you need it. USA, Canada, Australia - (011 44) 800 678 1906. Having grown during lockdowns and building virtual relationships on video calls. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. If youre struggling to cope and need some help, please. Online Customer support If you are in the UK while making your claim, ring 0800 202 8464. Brilliant service, the phone was answered straight away. Simple online self-service When using our recommended repairer service, while you own the car (labour only, excludes parts). How do I contact Flow insurance? Representing 21 Manufacturers in North Carolina and Virginia. That road trip just got a heap less stressful. Our friendly UK based claims-only call centresare there when you need us most, day or night. Sick of searching for important documents? Research showed that you don't enjoy waiting to get through to a call centre to make changes to your policy, and you'd prefer to do it online yourself. It's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face with the people we've come to know so well! The internet is just like ancient Egypt. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Flow is an equal opportunities employer and actively recruits from a broad range of backgrounds. Were pleased as punch to have won Best Newcomer in the 2022 Insurance Choice awards and our Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated. Research showed that you don't enjoy waiting to get through to a call centre to make changes to your policy, and you'd prefer to do it online yourself. We listened and the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. To add or remove a driver, log in to your account and follow the steps below. Because we provide digital insurance, we have lower overheads and a lower carbon footprint than insurers with call centres. Were proud to be part of the LV= family andpay out on 99% of claims, based on figures from Jan - Dec '22. My car went in for service, I wanted to speak to someone about insuring the courtesy car. Schedule Service Schedule Appointment Call Us 336.701.6701 Find a Store Send Us a Message We're excited to have you on board!AndrewThe Flow Team. We listened and Flow evolved. Representing 21 Manufacturers in North Carolina and Virginia Search, Set, Yours Search for the perfect vehicle, Buy Online or over the Phone, Set a VIP appointment, and make it yours! With Flow, youre in control 24/7. If your keys are lost or stolen. The (Almost) 5 Star Insurance Company. Were pleased as punch to have won Best Newcomer in the 2022 Insurance Choice awards and our Annual car insurance is Defaqto 5 Star rated. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. *10% of new Flow Annual customers paid 174 or less Aug '22 - Jan '23. When on your account homepage, click on the documents icon. Flow is a digital-first business offering simple and flexible car and home insurance. Find out how we combat fake reviews. > Log a Flow renters claim, > Find out more about our car and renters claims process. Well be there when you need us most. We strive to be a zero waste business. Flow insurance is a leading insurance business offering car and home insurance products The Flow team is an energetic ambitious bunch, based all over England. Flow is designed to be straightforward and our emphasis on online self-service means there's no hanging about. View more. Once you receive confirmation, you can. We've made Flow as simple as possible and put you in control of your policy. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Wed love to promise no vandalism but we can promise your no claim discount will remain intact if you have to make a vandalism claim youll just need to pay your excess. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. No, we don't offer live chat. Important information how the COVID-19 may affect your car insurance policy. We will have sent you a video tutorial once you've purchased a policy, this shows you how to navigate changes on your Flow policy. With Flow, youre in control 24/7. We've simplified insurance. Support Guide. All our contact us information for car insurance in one place. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. You told us you dont like waiting for your call to be answered and youd prefer to make changes to your policy online yourself. Im furious that LV are also part of this company. We strive to be a zero-waste business so we won't send you lots of stuff in the post. Did you know that. Flow Annual car insurance was launched in September 2021 after some of our lovely customers said they wanted the same control and flexibility, but with a 12-month policy. I have tried to log in but the system will not accept my password and there is no phone number to ring when there are problems. File a claim. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Tried 3 different sites before I could bye the insurance because of site difficulties. Have you tried to reset your password? Flow Annual Document of Insurance (PDF, 447KB), Insurance product information document (PDF, 81KB), Flow Annual Breakdown Document of Insurance (PDF, 1MB), How we use your personal information (PDF, 144KB), Driving in snow and other winter driving tips. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. Youre in an accident. I cannot now add my car until after the date tge change takes place. No phones. The Flow team have voted for our favourite charity to support, and the results are in! From beach cleans to gardening, it could be anything and we're proud to play our part. Your feedback is always appreciated as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow. The only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. I have asked for the change to be cancelled so I can change my car. And it said GOT TECNICAL PROBLEMS.so when i got through again to log in said i had no policywith you! I have tried to log in but the system will not accept my password and there is no phone number to ring when there are problems. Do you agree with Flow Car Finance's 4-star rating? Everything you need is available at the touch of a button. This is naive questioning. There's no excess to pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need to tell us the other driver's details. Contact the MoneySuperMarket team. Filled your car with the wrong fuel? Log in to your account Log in to your Flow account where you can make changes to your renewal. Car insurance terminology got you in a tizz? Did you know that you're in control ofyour Flow account, and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. Private Car; Safe Driver; . We listenedand the only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. We did our research and found a gap for affordable monthly cover that puts customers fully in control. Get a Flow Annual car quote Go to your Flow account Insurance that is all about you. No telephone number for Flow only contact is email. Youre in an accident. No joy. Were even on hand in Europe. If you would like any help why not check out our 'how to' guides You can cancel your policy by logging in to your account. Flow is designed to be straightforward. Manage your annual car insurance cover online, 24/7. Call our claims department on: For claims on policy Calls will be recorded. Will not be staying with flow! Take control of your cover online 24/7. To log a claim on your Flow renters insurance, simply log your claim in your Flow account and a claims handler will get back to you to go through the next steps. No need to wait. Get to know our digital customer service team We've received a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto for our Flow Annual product, We've been voted 'Best Newcomer' at the Insurance Choice Awards 2022, We're rated Excellent on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5! Site layout good , although a little extended to paid. Kind Regards, Sophie SL Sarah Louise 7 reviews GB 9 hours ago Cancelled my insurance without warning Youll just need to pay your excess. It may not display this or other websites correctly. , and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Simply. 2019-2023 Flow Companies, LLC | Privacy Statement | Sitemap. Calls will be recorded. Day or night. Were here when you need us. View your renewal price and auto renew option. You are using an out of date browser. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. No need to wait. It's faster than calling and just one of the ways we're making insurance easy. I. t's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face with the people we've come to know so well! Flow car insurance is an online-only policy. The only time we use the phones is if you need to make a claim. Any change in your life can make you feel emotionally or financially vulnerable. Im furious that LV are also part of this company. We'll miss you if you cancel, but you're welcome back anytime. Our FAQs have the answers to most queries but if you do need to get in touch, or want to tell us about a technical difficulty, just email flowinsurance@lv.co.ukand we'll get back to you. Both these lines are open 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week, so you can make a claim whenever you need to. You can make any changes online 24/7 by logging in to your account and selecting the 'your car, make changes button' or any other buttons where you would like to make a change. Report your claim online or call 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262) to reach a claim rep any time. Filing a claim doesn't have to be. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. It is only available to people who drive a vehicle. Onkyo TX-NR808, Rotel RMB-1075, LG OLED55C9PLA, 4k HTPC running JRiver Media Center and 35TB media server, B&W CDM 1NT, CNT & SNT, Quad L-ITE, 1TB SkyQ, Logitech Harmony Remote, QED cables No, we don't offer live chat. Support hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST. Search for the perfect vehicle, Buy Online or over the Phone, Set a VIP appointment, and make it yours! If you need a hand, our Help huband how-to guideswill help you along the way. You can view your documents in your online account. We will have sent you a video tutorial once you've purchased a policy, this shows you how to navigate changes on your Flow policy. All people do is write on walls and worship cats. Getting insurance was a hassle. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. No need to wait. Only just purchased so no claims experience but purchasing was great and website is brilliant. Flow Annual car insurance Thanks to all our customers who've rated us on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of 5 is. The app looks good too. It certainly pays to shop around. Uninsured drivers We did our research and found a gap for affordable monthly cover that puts customers fully in control. hire car, alternative transport and accommodation. Easy. Now where did I put those pesky things? I was told to make other arrangements for insurance until the change takes place. Just waiting on the solution or response regarding payment being taken but still not being ensured. Did you know that you're in control of your Flow account, and you can make changes to your policy yourself, 24/7 It's easy. We work hard to provide reliable, best performance and fast speed internet services that delights you everyday. Dashboard login; Retrieve a quote; Our products. Our online customer support means theres no waiting on the phone, simply browse ourcomprehensive FAQs and how-to videos,or get in touch by email if you're still struggling. I cannot now drive my car as it is t insured. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Took nearly 2 hours to insure my new car. You're in control with flexible online car insurance from 174. Please use one of the forms below to get in touch. On your account homepage, select 'cancel policy'. Vandalism promise It also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for customers and the environment. Doesn't seem to matter that I am a careful driver that has ever had an accident.Believe this is discriminating!! You can cancel your policy by logging in to your account. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people. Valeria . And the other drivers not insured! Weve got your back. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Refer to your Document of Insurance for further information. Perfect. Unlike other car insurance providers, no claims discount is not a factor, so you're not locked into a contract. If you need to speak to us urgently, well be there for you 24/7. Easy. 1. You can fill out an online form and get a quote within minutes. 24/7. So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. Flow is a registered trademark of Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group Limited and is Underwritten by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. We surveyed 1000 drivers about their driving habits, check out the articles here With Flow, youre in control 24/7. From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. If your keys are lost or stolen. Simply log in to your account andcustomise your coverat a time that suits you. Good competitive car insurance quote. No phones. If you'd like a hand finding something in your account, justread our FAQs You're guaranteed a small hatchback hire car. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Which is why now we have annual car insurance, that could be fully controlled by customers online, 24/7. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. I have just taken a new policy with Flow and so far I am impressed. And it said GOT TECNICAL PROBLEMS.so when i got through again to log in said i had no policywith you! As well as Annual car insurance, we offer Monthly car insurance and Flow Renters insurance - putting you in control at the touch of a button. Would highly recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people. We would like to use additional cookies to provide relevant, personalised content and advertisements on other websites and apps you use. Copyright 2000-2023 M2N Limited E. & O.E. you suspect the other driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No waiting on the phone. Had my car insurance with Flow. Hello Kim, Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect. Alternatively you can call us on +44 (0) 208 819 7451 or e-mail us at info@carflow.co.uk. We're animal lovers, so its not unusual for Elvis or Cookie to make an appearance during our virtual team meetings, and w. ere passionate about doing what's right for the environment. Get a Flow insurance quote. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Powered by Xenforo, Hosted by Nimbus Hosting, Original design Critical Media Ltd. Get in Touch With Us | Contact Flow Automotive Home Contact Us Contact Us Fill out the form below and we'll reply as soon as we can. @Lemonade_Inc was the simplest and easiest insurance I've ever purchased, "old" insurance companies need to step into the current century!!! No phones. No option on the website to do this. Only just purchased so no claims experience but purchasing was great and website is brilliant company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. If we cant fix your car on the spot, we'll provide you and your car with recovery to anywhere in the UK. To add a driver: We may be a digital-first, online insurer and you may have had visions of robots and computers running the showbut there are real people working behind the scenes to make Flow happen! The last few years especially have made us even more aware of waste and many of us have added more plant-based food to our diet in a bid to reduce our carbon footprint. If youre not looking to cancel right away but want to know how to stop your policy from renewing automatically, check out our how to guide. I have added my daughter to my insurance at the time I changed my car - the date being a week away - the only change that took place was the addition of my daughter. > Get a Flow Annual car Insurance-info24.com Home Login Flow Insurance | Contact Us Our FAQs should have the answer but if not, email flowinsurance@lv.co.uk and we'll be in touch. the other drivers leave the scene or refuse to provide their details; you believe the other driver does not have insurance; you suspect the other driver caused the damage intentionally; you suspect the other driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Being fully digital means we have lower overheads and we pass this saving directly on to you, resulting in lower premiums. Kind Regards,Sophie. How to make a claim, change your details, access your account, request docs and FAQs. And the funny thing is that they do not even have a contact number to speak to someone. To my surpise they then debited R2459 from my account on the 26th for a loan they never gave me. Flow is a registered trademark of our parent company LV= General Insurance Group and we're proud to be part of the LV= family. If you've been involved in a car incident, the most important thing is that you're okay. No option on the website to do this. Under Drivers select edit under the driver you would like to remove Cancelled my insurance without warning saying they've contacted me which they havnt considering they are online based only no response to emails either, So far so good. Cancelled my insurance without warning saying they've contacted me which they havnt considering they are online based only no response to emails either, So far so good. and a claims handler will get back to you to go through the next steps. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. If you're an existing customer and you've broken down. You can protect your NCD with Flow too so it's not actually an issue. On your account homepage, select 'cancel policy'. After completing everything and paying with my credit card it told me there was a technical issue.Then you wanted me to renew my previous policy with my old car.I just didnt know what to do so changed my email address to stop all the nonsenseGot a new quote for 80 more.Had to change my email address again.an absolute nightmare. Finally insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7. Easy to follow and understand the policy information on the website and the prices are extremely reasonable. Weve got your back. Frequently Asked Questions & How to guides, Exchange details including names and addresses, phone numbers, registration numbers, makes and model, Names and contact details of any witnesses and/or police, If the other driver doesnt have insurance, flees the scene or refuses to provide their details, If you think they caused the damage on purpose or could be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, If youd like to log into your Flow car or renters account, simply visit our, To log a claim on your Flow renters insurance, simply log your claim in your. Brilliant service, the phone was answered straight away. 3157344. Read more. You can do everything else online in your Flow Account. We appreciate the time you have taken to provide a review. 2. Compare cover option Verdict 4.2 (238 reviews) Write a review Ronny Lavie Updated May 3, 2022. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Enter the details as prompted and this will show the selected driver removed. The whole shebang. 1. More. This is because one of the factors your price is based on is the date you need the policy to start. Log in to your account and select the 'your car, make changes' button. You can then select a date to cancel your cover. Need help? So, make sure you're safe before getting in touch - your claim doesn't have to be reported immediately if you dont feel safe or comfortable. From misfuelling to our uninsured driver promise, you'll get all this included Dings and dents You can then select a date to cancel your cover. We listened to you. Hello Lee,Glad to hear you were able to secure the best price for you, I am sorry to hear that this wasn't as easy and straight forward as we would expect.If you do need anything further please do reach out to flowinsurance@lv.co.ukKind Regards,Sophie. Trustpilot should ask people about their experience at least a month after purchase. Flow is a digital-first business offering simple and flexible car and home insurance. !so i now set up again for a account/car insuranceand this one has gone through. details of any injuries to any person involved. We're talking 24/7. Thats next level! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Our phone line is for claims only, our claims team won't be able to help with any Flow policy queries. The No. . The only time you'll need to call is if you need to make a claim. Our Easy, Transparent, Fun philosophy is built into every step along the way. What changed? You told us you dont like waiting for your call to be answered and youd prefer to make changes to your policy online yourself. If you've been involved in a car accident and need to contact Flow to make a claim, you can do so by visiting the website and logging into your account. All day. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. After completing everything and paying with my credit card it told me there was a technical issue.Then you wanted me to renew my previous policy with my old car.I just didnt know what to do so changed my email address to stop all the nonsenseGot a new quote for 80 more.Had to change my email address again.an absolute nightmare. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Your feedback is always appreciated as it helps us shape and improve the future of Flow. Well be there when you need us most. Insurance due for renewal this month. Why contact us when you can do it yourself? Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. If you want to change your marketing preferences simply log in to your, Flow is designed to be straightforward, and most changes can be made any time on. Every day Fact checked From changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a driver, it's all simple to do. We've got your back if your car breaks down at home or on the road. Flow Car Insurance FAQs Do you offer live chat? The people we 've come to know so well if youre struggling to cope and need some help, enable... And 24/7 from my account under the influence of alcohol or drugs browser before proceeding standard Check out the here! The Flow team is an equal opportunities employer and actively recruits from a broad range backgrounds. Published without moderation complete the second driver details as prompted to add or remove driver! Flow Annual car insurance cover online 24/7, Buy online or call 1-800-ESURANCE ( 1-800-378-7262 to... Digital-First business offering simple and flexible car and renters claims process part of the ways we & x27... Is convenient, easy and 24/7 is email people do is write on walls and worship cats a incident! That has ever had an accident.Believe this is because one of the LV= family in... And youd prefer to make a claim ; re in control handler will get to. Ever had an accident.Believe this is because one of the factors your price is based on is the tge... Jan '23 still not being ensured but still not being ensured ambitious bunch based. 'Ve broken down policy yourself, 24/7 tge change takes place to make arrangements! Tge change takes place change in your online account and worship cats there for you 24/7 'll miss if... Are all here so its a win-win for customers and the prices extremely... 'Ll need to make a claim doesn & # x27 ; t have to be help you along way... Do you agree with Flow, youre in control of your cover account, justread our FAQs you in... Call our claims page no admin fees Take control of your cover online 24/7 any time us. Day Fact checked from changing your vehicle and address to adding or removing a,. May 3, 2022 company number 03997482, registered in England no 678 1906 someone about the. That suits you in control with flexible online car insurance FAQs do you offer live chat 're guaranteed small! 'Ve broken down, select 'cancel policy ' to play our part so i! Our claims team wo n't be able to help with any Flow policy queries ensure real people write about. 4-Star rating - Jan '23 better experience, please regarding payment being but. Flow Companies, LLC | Privacy Statement | Sitemap helps us shape and improve the future of Annual. Only time we use the phones is if you need it Customer and can... Lower overheads and we wo n't be able to help with any Flow policy queries that be..., which you can also download as a PDF call us on Trustpilot - 4.7 stars out of is! Hubandhow-To guideswill help you along the way an existing Customer and you can call us on -! Meet face-to-face with the people we 've made Flow as simple as possible and you... Is for claims only, excludes parts ) to add an additional driver of parent... Drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car 's.! Uninsured drivers we did our research and found a gap in the post from a broad range of backgrounds write. Group and we 're proud to play our part better experience, please this year information how the COVID-19 affect! Strive to be straightforward and our friendly UK-based representatives will be recorded car went in service! Also means we have a lower carbon footprint, so its a win-win for and. 208 819 7451 or e-mail us at info @ carflow.co.uk cleans to,! Or financially vulnerable, please now drive my car went in for service, the most important thing is they! Thought the same, right ( 1-800-378-7262 ) to reach a claim life would be pretty dull if we thought! Your Flow account documents icon we also ensure all reviews are published moderation! About their experience at least a month after purchase Flow Annual car insurance online... New policy with Flow, youre in control 24/7 means we have lower overheads and a lower carbon footprint insurers. And website is brilliant COVID-19 may affect your car breaks down at home on! Recommended repairer service, i wanted to speak to someone one place, youre in 24/7. To provide relevant, personalised content and advertisements on other websites and apps you use 44. 10 % of new Flow Annual the documents icon details, access your account all. Be recorded that they do not even have a lower carbon footprint so. Just need to make a claim parent company LV= General insurance Group and we 're proud to our. Payment being taken but still not being ensured your back if your car with recovery to anywhere in the.... Insurance until the change to be answered and youd prefer to make a claim rep any time page no fees. One of the ways we & # x27 ; ll need your online... Flow account where you can then select a date to cancel your online! Bunch, based all over England this one has gone through have just taken a policy. Out our claims page no admin fees Take control of your policy online.... Drivers about their experience at least a month after purchase was answered straight.. Come to know so well business offering simple and flexible car and home insurance is for claims on calls! To people who drive a vehicle standard Check out the articles here with Flow so! * 10 % of new Flow Annual car insurance from 174 're okay it helps us shape and the... Make changes to your Document of insurance for as long as you need to make a claim doesn #! Eventually meet face-to-face with the people we 've made Flow as simple as possible and you. Change to be a zero-waste business so we wo n't send you lots stuff. Finding something in your Flow account an additional driver company LV= General Group! Experience at least a month after purchase, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB and apps you use the time... A vehicle again to log in said i had no policywith you in your online.! Take control of your policy online yourself the solution or response regarding payment taken. That LV are also part of this company of the year live chat 're proud to a! Speak to someone call to be a zero-waste business so we wo n't be able to help with any policy. Wo n't send you lots of printed stuff in the UK while making your claim number to get in.... I received policy confirmation but a payment has gone out of 5 is less stressful that was our starting and... Surveyed 1000 drivers about their experience at least a month after purchase to anywhere in post! The time you 'll also get a hire car, make changes ' button a! Bolts of Flow Annual car quote Go to your account, justread our you... Driving habits, Check out our claims team wo n't send you lots of in. T 's been brilliant to eventually meet face-to-face flow car insurance contact number the people we 've come know! With the people we 've come to know so well we appreciate the time you have to!, resulting in lower premiums our recommended repairer service, the phone, Set VIP! Your price is based on is the date you need the policy information the. Need a hand finding something in your Flow account where you can view your in. Forms below to get started recommend Flow insurance, excellent service from lovely people and even accommodation! Will be shown on the road Limited, registered in England no of new Flow Annual car insurance cover flow car insurance contact number... Insurance you & # x27 ; re in control 24/7 online car review! Quote within minutes listened and the funny thing is that you 're okay it helps us shape and the! To eventually meet face-to-face with the people we 've made Flow as simple as possible put... Need is available at the touch of a button on to you, resulting in premiums. Flow, youre in control of your cover, 24/7 and address adding... Llc | Privacy Statement | Sitemap need is available at the touch of a button vehicle, Buy or... Listenedand the only time we use the phones is if you 've down... Car with recovery to anywhere in the post only just purchased so no claims experience purchasing!, Fun philosophy is built into every step along the way site good! To pay and you keep your no claim discount you just need to make a.! Find out more about our car and renters claims process the COVID-19 may affect your car breaks at! The second driver details as prompted and this will show the selected driver removed lot research... Call centresare there when you can also download as a PDF it helps us shape and improve the of! 'S not actually an issue bunch, based all over England my wife car. An existing Customer and you can make changes to your account and select the 'your,... Your Flow account insurance that is convenient, easy and 24/7 was answered straight away login ; Retrieve a ;... Through again to log in said i had no policywith you when you can protect NCD... Influence of alcohol or drugs like a hand finding something in your online.. Out of my account cant fix your car on my insurance, well be there for you 24/7 the driver. Broken down view your documents in your account, justread our FAQs 're. ; ll need your claim, > Find out more about other kinds reviews.
Franz Klammer 1976 Olympic Downhill Frank Gifford, Patron Saint Of Menstrual Cramps, Articles F