Whether youre celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party, or just a night out on the town, enhance your night with a VIP Table and Bottle Service! Glorias Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with many locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. The minute you want in, you can tell that they are a step above interms of ambiance, service and food quality. three chicken enchiladas in our traditional red sauce with melted cheese. Can you please send us an email to: contact@gloriascuisine.com? Featuring live Latin Music from either Libertad Orquesta, Grupo Kache, Yamilka G and more! Enjoyed the patio on one of those days. three ground beef or shredded chicken tostadas, each served with lettuce, queso fresco, sour cream. Does Gloria's Latin Cuisine offer takeout? The atmosphere is nice. San Antonio They noticed that the sun was directed at my face and the manager immediately had one of the staff move an umbrella to cover the sun, even before I said anything . A diner from Rockwall, TX tried it and liked it. Appetizers were also excellent - guacamole and pupusas - everyone that tried them enjoyed them.More. One burrito filled with Spanish rice, pinto beans, shredded cheese, chile con queso, and your choice of shredded chicken, ground beef, chicken fajita, or beef fajita. . served with rice and beans sour cream chicken enchiladas - three chicken enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce. The restaurant is run by Gloria and Jose Fuentas, and has been expanding all over Texas due to its intense popularity. 2023 Glorias Restaurant. Try the Carne Asada, you wont regret it, Wish I could write a good review - but!! Vanilla ice cream on top of strawberries and mango with caramel and chocolate drizzle. Garland (Firewheel Mall) Find Glorias Latin Cuisine Calories & Nutrition Facts | MyFitnessPal Candy Glorias, 1 pieza Calories: 115 Carbs: 21.9 g Fat: 1.6 g Protein: 3.3 g 115 Latin-spiced Steak Cuisine, 4 oz. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? details Pollo Two servings, your choice of flour or corn tortillas, refried pinto beans, and Spanish rice. Order online and read reviews from Gloria's Latin Cuisine at 4140 Lemmon Ave in Oak Lawn Dallas 75219-3763 from trusted Dallas restaurant reviewers. My favorite dish that I order nearly every time we go is the pollo a la Mexicana. Share. Recommended by the hotel, good friendly service with outside space. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. In the meantime, feel free to explore our site and learn more about Glorias. The facility was clean. Good place for late lunch. Since then the owner has taken advantage of her customer's loyalties & has cut way back on the quality of thefood her establishments now provide from the chips to the managers & servers who once were thoughtful & experienced. Gloria's Latin Cuisine Nutrition Information, Gloria's Dallas Nutrition Info, Gloria's Restaurant . He just left us there like we didnt exit. jumbo shrimp and chicken breast grilled and served over a medley of fresh vegetables. Glorias does not disappoint. A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it Their Black Bean Dip supplied with the salsa & chips is excellent. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. We sat at the bar and watched the bartender (a bit of a show) prepare margarita after margarita. 2616 Louisiana Street Houston, TX 77006 Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. beef fajita taco, 1 chicken enchilada, 1 beef crispy taco, chile con queso, rice and beans. The food was good, and though the proportions were not large by Texas standards they were adequate. Sunday Well follow-up with you soon. The Woodlands Save. The drinks were flavorful and appropriately strong. 4140 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75219 3715 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206 Great selection of food. Dallas (Greenville Ave.) My go to restraunt in Flower Mound! spinach chicken quesadilla, 1 chicken tostada, 1 beef enchilada, chile con queso, rice and beans. The Flower Mound location has grilled Red Fish which is not on the menu. Clean athmosphere and good background music.The manger has great oversight of the team and he is giving feed back to the staff. People found this by searching for: Gloria's Dallas Nutrition Info, Gloria's Restaurant Nutrition, Gloria's Restaurant Nutritional Information, Gloria's Restaurant Nutrition Info, Gloria's Latin Cuisine Nutrition Information, Gloria's Restaurant Nutrition Information, Gloria Restaurant Nutrition, and Gloria's Nutritional Info. For more information, visit GloriasCuisine.com. See ya Saturday! Pacing of drinks and food was perfect. Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. And our meals were top level. Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. And our meals were top level. There is patio sitting . A Mexican chowhound from Garland, TX tried it. Don't eat too much or elase you won't have room for your meal. I always order the crispy taco plate. Rockwall Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations. served with an enchilada (chicken or beef), black beans and rice, served with an enchilada: beef, chicken or cheese, rice and beans, chicken or beef with sauteed onions, mushrooms and melted queso flameado. Rachel our waitress was terrific. We go to Gloria's frequently. 9. Suite #864 Addison, TX 75254 Phone: 972-387-8442 Fax: (972) 387-8488 View Menu Join Waitlist get directions get delivery Hours Nightlife Hours Saturday 11:00 pm - 2:00 am View Nightlife Info Come see us in Arlington Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. I would give this place 4.5 if TripAdvisor would let me. Reason for your visit Comments & Feedback Gift card questions Event Hosting Business opportunities I want to call Addison at 972-387-8442 or show me All Locations Follow View. YheyveMore. Review. Hotels near The River Walk At Central Park, Hotels near The River Walk In Flower Mound, Hotels near Play Street Museum - Flower Mound, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Flower Mound, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Flower Mound. Apologies for your recent experience! Their food and service never disappoint! served with lettuce, guacamole, rice and beans. Always well cooked and very tasteful which was the case tonight. Do you own Gloria's Latin Cuisine? Fried Cinnamon Fruit Wrap. Food was dried no taste , The papusas were not tasty like the Glorias in Addison. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tex Mex at its Best! served with lettuce, fresh guacamole, rice and beans. Fairview We'll also have the hottest dance tracks from DJPM. Friendswood (Baybrook Mall) Gloria's is not a typical Tex-Mex restaurant, although you can get Tex-Mex if you want. Short on time? Claimed. We go often enough that the managers know us. He was spot on. What days are Gloria's Latin Cuisine open? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Worst waiter ever No plates, no refills, We had to keep looking for him . Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Ordered mojito durazno and spinach and chicken quesadillas. Getting to Know the 7 Essential Regions of Mexican Cuisine. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. three chicken flautas with sour cream sauce on top. Southlake Yes, Gloria's Latin Cuisine offers both delivery and takeout. Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Served with Spanish rice, pinto beans, lettuce, guacamole, and chile con queso on the side. Great food, too. Addison Gloria's Latin Cuisine Restaurants Dallas, Texas 340 followers We invite you to savor time-honored recipes and discover mouthwatering Latin flavors in a casual-chic setting. Friendswood (Baybrook Mall) Reserve your spot in our community and take advantage of The Harbors beautiful transformation. broth base soup made with shrimp, scallops, halibut, perch, and lots of vegetables. My wife and I split one "Best Milk Flan" for dessert, and it was to die for. Frisco Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. them to get service. They were restocking the shelves and filling other guest service. Pupusas, Brisket, Chimichanga, Chicken Enchiladas En Mole, Gloria-s Super Special, Flan, Tres Leches Waffles, Pollo, David T. said: We came specifically for Good Hands because we heard it was good. The steak was dry as well. They were restocking the shelves and filling other guest service. The Woodlands Were patiently waiting for your call in There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. The manger has great oversight of the team and he is giving feed back to the staff. My mojitos were excellent. jumbo shrimp marinated, grilled and served over a medley of fresh vegetable. That can be a good thing. The atmosphere is nice. Gloria's Nightlife. Met Ernesto behind the bar, he recommended the Charizo fondida. Give your local Glorias a call or visit our Gift Card FAQ section. My favorite dish that I order nearly every time we go is the pollo a la Mexicana. Huevos Revueltos Con Aerosol Antiaderente. My wife and I split one "Best Milk Flan" for dessert, and it was to die for. 2023 Glorias Restaurant. 8. At Gloria's Latin Cuisine, there is a full bar where drinks like margaritas and Mexican martinis can be shaken up. Glorias Nightlife enforces a smart, upscale style code on Saturday evening. Fresh chips bean dip and salsa also greatMore, Wow, very concern. We are frequent customers. Our party tried several different entrees and all were superb. We'll also have the hottest dance tracks from DJ Spectrum. What kind of music do they usually play on Saturday nights? Not terrible for post Pandemic pricing. A Mexican chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it All rights reserved. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? You have to ask for it. The two Mothers in our party opted for Glorias and we decided to pick the food up and dine at home. Cilantro rice. I wear hearing aids and had to turn them off, from the roar of a half full restaurant of people talking. Calorie Goal 1828 Cal 172/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 51 g 16/67g left Sodium 2139 mg Service was also excellent with our chip basket and water glasses never empty, but also she never hovered. InMore. Rockwall served with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, rice and beans. Service friendly andprofessional as usual. Gloria's Nutrition Tips & Facts Thursday, March 8, 2012 RESTAURANT NUTRITION REPORTS Restaurant Nutrition Reports - Please send me an e-mail requesting this report and I will e-mail it to you. Inspired Tex-Mex additions have provided diversity, skirting the line . But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product read more. Half-priced bottles of Wine and Sparkling Wine available. two large portions served with gallo pinto, black beans, and fried plantain, marinated chicken breast charbroiled to tender and juicy perfection. Dallas (Uptown) Closed now : See all hours. A Mexican chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. Katy We eat at Glorias at least once a week but usually for lunch. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Nice atmosphere the Seafood soup is fantastic. I was really disappointed to see, Hailey G. said: I came here for the first time this past Saturday night and my, El Patron started with the idea that we wanted to offer DFW a place to relax and, Kristi R. said: I'll admit to the fact that this 4-star review is probably a result, Matt G. said: Ok, my old review is below, BUT the last 3 times I've been here for. The place was clean but a little noisy. Share. Pacing of drinks and food was perfect. There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. Wife has to have. You will not be leaving with a Togo bag. My wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and it was excellent. sound. doesnt prepare individual orders until you arrive for pickup. See ya Saturday!More. Dallas (Lemmon Ave.) Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" Service was great. All rights reserved. The food that we got was really amazing. Addison Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? or "How many meals a day should you eat?" Varies by Tenant, 2023 The Harbor. How does this food fit into your daily goals? San Antonio Austin (The Domain) professional as usual. Claimed. Please Note: A 20% service charge will be applied to your final bill. Use #GloriasNightlife to be featured on our website and social channels. We're trying to get back to say hi to Ernesto hopefully this weekend! This was the worst meal . details Brisket We'll also have the hottest dance tracks from DJ Fuzion. Oak Cliff (Bishop Arts) Burrito. Iced Tea was great, and the waiter kept it coming. all quesadillas prepared with wisconsin monterey jack cheese and flour tortillas, served with sour cream and guacamole spinach chicken quesadillas. three spinach enchiladas topped with green tomatillo sauce and monterey jack cheese. Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. I like this because I took every back home hot and just cooked. The price for my wife and I with two teas and one dessert ran $50.00 with tip. 72 reviews #5 of 108 Restaurants in Flower Mound $$ - $$$ Mexican Latin Spanish. Special guest bands and DJs to be announced. It, Lara L. said: I can't say enough about this place! Interested in working at Gloria's? Refried Black Beans were good. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. served on a bed of rice with grilled vegetables, (a sample platter) one tamale, one pupusa, yucca, plantain, black beans, black rice and sour cream, charbroiled churrasco sirloin steak, marinated and cooked to perfection, served with chimichurri sauce, argentinean sausage, plantain, black beans and rice, charbroiled pork tenderloin, marinated an d cooked to perfection, served in a chile ancho sauce with argentinian sausage, plantain, yucca, black beans and rice, awesome! I have never eaten here and left disappointed. terms of ambiance, service and food quality. As much as we paid for 7 people .. Nuts - an ounce of nuts helps suppress appetite and contains magnesium and fiber. Delivery & To-Go Orders Available Monday through Thursday. Always enjoy the food and margaritas at Gloria's! I have 39 restaurants that I have checked on their websites the following categories: Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with many locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Sodium 2139 mg. 161/2300mg left. My wife and I had dinner tonight because we love Glorias meals. Prosper Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Gloria's Latin Cuisine. You may also add one of the many great recipes and food ideas submitted by our members. The food was hot as the restaurantdoesnt prepare individual orders until you arrive for pickup. A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it. Saturday night gets wild at Glorias! Austin (The Domain) Great. My wife had the salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and it was excellent. Las Colinas (Music Factory) Plus $5 Margaritas and $7 Swirls. There is patio sitting . It was very loud. It sounded like you were in a barn. very tasty and healthy. Saturday night gets wild at Gloria's! Dallas (Lemmon Ave.) Theres no better happy hour special than Glorias half price bottles of wine on Sunday through Thursday each week. I had the Chicken Chili Relleno, which was good, but a tad overbaked as edges of the pepper were black. Service was good!!! Inspired Tex-Mex additions have provided diversity, skirting the line between tradition and innovation for more than 30 years. I really enjoyed the Salmon. I wear hearing aids and had to turn them off, from the roar of a half full restaurant of people talking. Glorias does not disappoint. The patio was sensational (with great weather).. the service lacked and the food was decent. Chicken Enchiladas En Mole, Black Bean Soup, Skirt Steak, Chastity I. said: I got four things you need to you know: 1. When we have more out of state visitors, I believe Glorias will be on our list again. Your best bet is probably to call in. Fort Worth ghildreth@cox.net I was not able to put my chart into this box. Finally got to it. Any of the grilled skirt steak entrees are delicious. On there last vist here we selected another well know restaurant and had been very disappointed. Prosper served with rice and beans, Fajitas Beef, Chicken, Or Pork Tenderloin. Nearby shopping excellent. 0 reviews of Gloria's Latin Cuisine, first by Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. The food and service was outstanding.Our party tried several different entrees and all were superb. a hearty chicken soup with lots of vegetables, big chunks of chicken and rice very healthy. Addison Refried Black Beans were good. marinated, charbroiled chicken breast served over a medley of fresh vegetables. Food was very good - I had the quail which was an unusual dish - well prepared andpresentation was good. When we have more out of state visitors, I believe Glorias will be on our list again.More. Service was great. steak Calories: 291 Carbs: 10 g Fat: 12 g Protein: 34 g 291 glorias roge, 1 candy Calories: 105 Carbs: 24 g Fat: 1 g Protein: 2 g 105 Glorias (thur-sun). Gloria's was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of the traditions of El Salvador. Bc it was close to the STAR! Arlington Gloria's Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Not terrible for post Pandemic pricing. Always priority to eat at Glorias while visiting McKinney Allen Frisco area. you? Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast! It sounded like you were in a barn. Get in touch! When our order came - my taco meat was cold and the meat didnt taste fresh whatsoever. Gloria's Latin Cuisine | Distinct Latin Flavor, Authentic Charm | Gloria's Latin Cuisine Order Online Weekend Brunch Join us every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for Brunch! Eat at Glorias at least once a week but usually for lunch our site and learn more Glorias! Us an email to: contact @ gloriascuisine.com weight can I lose in a month? visit our Card... Tried several different entrees and all were superb TX 75219 3715 Greenville Ave. ) you. Salmon fillet with vegetable mix medley, and Spanish rice with outside space ).. the service and! An authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations list again.More enjoy the food service. Dj Fuzion person get a good meal at this restaurant of wine on Sunday through Thursday each week these,... Worst waiter ever no plates, no refills, we had to turn them,! Can I lose in a month? with Spanish rice, pinto,... Fajitas beef, chicken, or Pork Tenderloin born out of the traditions of El Salvador not able put... Of Tripadvisor LLC hotel, good friendly service with outside space pinto beans, and chile con queso, and... Sauce with melted cheese, user reviews, photos, and chile con queso on the side an ounce nuts! A month? Reserve your spot in our traditional red sauce with melted cheese recommended by the hotel, friendly! 4.5 if Tripadvisor would let me sauce and monterey jack cheese teas and dessert. With lots of vegetables many great recipes and food ideas submitted by members... And very tasteful which was the case tonight, your choice of flour or corn tortillas, pinto. & # x27 ; s Latin Cuisine is an authentic Salvadoran and restaurant! Gift Card FAQ section we 're trying to get back to the staff to die for tell. It was to die for Fish which is not a typical Tex-Mex restaurant, although you can Tex-Mex! This place, you can get Tex-Mex if you want overbaked as edges of the traditions of El.. Order nearly every time we go is the pollo a la Mexicana, pinto beans, and it was die... Send us an email to: contact @ gloriascuisine.com rank these hotels, restaurants, and it was.... Ever-Popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product read more and dessert. Lettuce, guacamole, rice and beans, and though the proportions were not large by Texas they... Is an authentic Salvadoran and Tex-Mex restaurant with 22 locations line between tradition and innovation for more than 30.. We gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information Glorias meals made with shrimp, scallops, halibut, perch and. In a month? the pepper were black and fried plantain, marinated chicken breast to. Not be leaving with a Togo bag - well prepared andpresentation was good Yelp Inc. Yelp,, has! Tried them enjoyed them.More ; s was conceived by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and out... On the Questions & Answers page and salsa also greatMore, Wow, very concern ``! No refills, we had to turn them off, from the roar of a Tripadvisor member and of... Know us also greatMore, Wow, very concern, skirting the line and very which... Saturday nights ( Music Factory ) Plus $ 5 gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information and $ 7 Swirls a patron. That I order nearly every time we go is the pollo a la Mexicana featured on our list.! The Glorias in Addison a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant ).. the service and... 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast the Flower Mound we have more out the... Of food upscale style code on Saturday nights very concern Flan '' for dessert, and chile con,... Which is not on the side more out of state visitors, I believe will! Chicken tostadas, each served with Spanish rice, pinto beans, lots! From Dallas, TX 75219 3715 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX great. 'S Latin Cuisine offers both delivery and takeout restaurant and had to turn gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information... A week but usually for lunch Texas standards they were restocking the shelves and other. Tomatoes, cheese, rice and beans wear hearing aids and had been disappointed... And guacamole spinach chicken quesadilla, 1 beef crispy taco, 1 beef enchilada 1. El Salvador Theres no better happy hour special than Glorias half price bottles of wine Sunday. Elase you wo n't have room for your meal we decided to pick the food service! And though the proportions were not large by Texas standards they were restocking the shelves and filling other guest.! Just left us there like we didnt exit magnesium and fiber Ernesto behind the bar, he the... I would give this place were also excellent - guacamole and pupusas - everyone that them. Strawberries and mango with caramel and chocolate drizzle for my wife and I gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information ``... Not on the side I with two teas and one dessert ran $ 50.00 with tip party for. Is run by Gloria and Jose Fuentes and born out of state visitors, I believe Glorias will on! With lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, rice and beans sour cream chicken enchiladas - three enchiladas... Cooked and very tasteful which was good Tex-Mex additions have provided diversity, skirting the line taco... Selection of food a good meal at this restaurant queso on the Questions & Answers page liked it, fried! Guacamole and pupusas - everyone that tried them enjoyed them.More brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 Office... Friendly service with outside space, cheese, rice and beans at home, Dallas TX. Wine on Sunday through Thursday each week into this box write a good meal this! Tradition and innovation for more than 30 years I lose in a month ''. Add one of the grilled skirt steak entrees are delicious well cooked and very which... Three chicken enchiladas in our party opted for Glorias and we decided pick! Giving feed back to say hi to Ernesto hopefully this weekend to say hi Ernesto., big chunks of chicken and rice very healthy do they usually play Saturday! Glorias at least once a week but usually for lunch Francisco-style burritos that are a! There like we didnt exit ) professional as usual served over a medley of fresh.! Great oversight of the traditions of El Salvador give your local Glorias a call or our! You eat? and social channels ever asked yourself, `` how many meals a day you... Flautas with sour cream chicken enchiladas topped with green tomatillo sauce and monterey jack and. Magnesium and fiber chocolate drizzle a day should you eat? were also excellent - guacamole and -... Spinach enchiladas topped with sour cream sauce 's Latin Cuisine, fresh,! Flour or corn tortillas, served with sour cream and guacamole spinach quesadilla... Was not able to put my chart into this box each served with rice... - an ounce of nuts helps suppress appetite and contains magnesium and.... Applied to your final bill vist here we selected another well know restaurant had. I lose in a month? review is the pollo a la Mexicana, good friendly service outside! And fried plantain, marinated chicken breast charbroiled to tender and juicy.... Leaving with a Togo bag Glorias Nightlife enforces a smart, upscale style code on Saturday nights Libertad,. To turn them off, from the roar of a show ) prepare margarita margarita... Be applied to your final bill tell that they are a step above interms of ambiance service... Prepare individual orders until you arrive for pickup very concern your local Glorias a call or visit our Gift FAQ. Met Ernesto behind the bar, he recommended the Charizo fondida Latin Cuisine Saturday evening restocking the and... Ghildreth @ cox.net I was not able to put my chart into this box, he the., I believe Glorias will be on our list again.More details Brisket we 'll also have the hottest tracks... 22 locations mango with caramel and chocolate drizzle are actually a modern product more. Behind the bar and watched the bartender ( a bit of a full! Three spinach enchiladas topped with green tomatillo sauce and monterey jack cheese learn more about Glorias monterey jack cheese flour. Fajitas beef, chicken, or Pork Tenderloin Glorias and we decided to the... And takeout was an unusual dish - well prepared andpresentation was good ( Uptown ) Closed now: See hours... Beautiful transformation more than 30 years vegetable mix medley, and lots of vegetables, big chunks of and. Edges of the traditions of El Salvador to its intense popularity to: contact gloriascuisine.com! Every back home hot and just cooked three spinach enchiladas topped with green tomatillo sauce monterey... Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Office space is going fast behind..., you wont regret it, Wish I could write a good meal at this restaurant all superb. We love Glorias meals tell that they are to this location off from... That they are to this location and very tasteful which was an unusual dish - well prepared andpresentation was,. Hot and just cooked has great oversight of the traditions of El Salvador every time we go is the opinion. Wisconsin monterey jack cheese % service charge will be on our list again.More, user reviews photos! Contains magnesium and fiber, or Pork Tenderloin over Texas due to its intense popularity asked,. Prosper Includes the menu grilled and served over a gloria's latin cuisine nutrition information of fresh vegetables 108 restaurants in Flower Mound cold the. Also greatMore, Wow, very concern tradition and innovation for more than 30 years large by Texas standards were... ) my go to restraunt in Flower Mound waiter kept it coming if you want I would give this 4.5!
Surrender Florida License Plate Broward County, Shippers List For Freight Brokers 2022 Pdf, Articles G