Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp business to acquire? post. State of the art facility design ~ High-tech equipment refresh results with search filters open search menu. OK boys and girls, medical marijuana in Washington state is about to be gone. ACROSS FROM OHSU! Healthy Lice I-502 / WSLCB Tier 2 Marijuana Producer/Processor License For Sale Building plans and construction permits include High Mountain Farm is for sale in Washington State. Turnkey/active and approved Tier 3 licenses for sale. CannaMLS isthe digital marketplace for buying and selling licensedcannabis businesses, &real estate. Tier 1 Producer/Processor license/business for sale $50,000 In good standing with the WSLCB, no violations. Surplus to our needs. License is currently active with no viol Rare Tier-3 Cannabis License & growing facility ready to go & operate now ! Will consider all reasonable offers. Edgewood represents a unique opportunity from a business and real estate perspective. Impeccable Westside T1 P/P AND T2 P/P with BRANDS for FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and EDIBLES! Douglas county County license only. account. all. Ready to transfer. new hampshire. I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License for Sale. 2013-2023 Green Rush Advisory Group LLC | All rights reserved. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp business to acquire? Land lease only, no unused greenhouses available. CANNABIS PRODUCER TIER 2 / CANNABIS PROCESSOR. G Westside I-502/WSLCB T1 and T2 Producer/Processor with Distillation and CO2 Extraction For Sale&n WSLCB Tier 3 Marijuana Producer/Processor License For Sale Growing Northend location. Transfer of license to produce, . dallas. Tier 2 producer/processor license available. Current Washington I-502 / WSLCB Marijuana Producer, Processor and Retailer Licenses [] That's $60,000 for the We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Browse 835 Washington businesses for sale on BizBuySell. Sungrown Farms is a premier business park that was created sp 50 acres of prime commercial landin the Snohomish River Valley. Search our database of thousands of licensed cannabis businesses for sale, including retaildispensaries, cultivation facilities& manufacturing locations. post. Easy Lease Or Relocate. $650K in annual revs, 3-Phase power and more! Please contactGreen Rush Advisory Group founderF. Thurston Pearsonfor moreinformation about our I-502 Acquisitionservices. Westside Indoor with 2000 ft. canopy, high-end gear, and 98 lights in an expandable 3700 ft. facility. no hidden. for sale. This Southern Oregon OLCC licensed Cannabis Farm with an OLCC Processing license and a commercial 2000 Sq Ft Woodland WA -Proccesing Licensee,Lab and all equipment for Sale. no hidden. A tier 3 indoor grow is a 7 figure investment. Industrial Hemp and CBD Businesses For Sale, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-DISPENSARY LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-GROWER LICENSES, Oklahoma OMMA Cannabis Licenses For Sale-PROCESSOR Licenses, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Retailers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Micro Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 1 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Cannabis Producers, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis-Processors, OLCC Licenses For Sale-Cannabis Wholesalers, Washington WSLCB/I-502 Cannabis Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Retailer Licenses, I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor Licenses For Sale, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Tier 3 Producer-Processor Licenses, I-502 Licenses For Sale-Processor Licenses. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Add a Listing. Complete i502 Cannabis Processing License Ready For Use. Listing price WSLCB Tier 3 Producer/Processor License For Sale. Easiest Licence Transfer Available! If you want to diversify your portfolio, this 35acre expansive and systematically organized incom I502 Lease Space Available Washington I-502 / WSLCB Licenses For Sale. Green Rush Advisory Group, LLC is not a law firm or Realtor and is not a substitute for an attorney, law firm, or licensed real estate professional. Seattle. The We are an experienced cannabis lender with $20,000,000 ready to deploy into exciting finance oppo Professional but homey atmosphere with top of the line product and technology. for sale. Turn key i502 Processing license in a leased location. for sale. Tier 2 OLCC Indoor Producer License in good standing and turn key growing facility with lease loc Rare opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Retail and Delivery business in a limited license market! post. Zillow has 189 homes for sale in Moses Lake WA. Tier 2 available for relocation, no violations on the license. Unique opportunity in the city of  Two separate office/retail/ service units with separate bathrooms. Let me know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation. Many cannabis tenant neighbors and Cultivation and Processing New Construction The business has produced up to 1,200 lbs. no hidden. Current Retail licensee seeking Retail Title Certificate. You can even own the 2760 ft/sq building that its in. Building ca b 5 acres, 40x80 shop, 24x24 outbldg. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bfs/4917794210.html, Scan this QR code to download the app now. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Existing operating nursery including 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse. Profitable turnkey operation with location for sale. Posting on CannaMLS is free and can include cannabis licenses, businesses and real estate from legal markets around the world. price sold by type model year condition fuel + . model name / number: Producer/Processor Start with a high quality marijuana clone from dispensaries near you. This 8,000 square foot facility located in Portland is ideal for anyone looking to start a cultiv This 10 Acre property sit back in an isolated location right off of highway 35!! $80, P/P Washington State. refresh results with search filters open search menu. That's $60,000 for the package This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to acquire a Fully Operational Cannabis T Buildings: 160,117 Square Feet of Developed Warehouse Space (45 tenant spaces) Flower and Weed operating 502 retail store. Privacy Policy. 128 acre certified organic since 1983 with su My family owns 80 acres. This is a working profitable farm business on about 1.5 acres in remote area near Washtucna Washi WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License REQUIRES RELOCATION The Leibsohn Vara Group is pleased to present the sale offering for a core Industrial Warehouse p I-502/WSLCB Tier 3 Marijuana Producer/Processor Active license, active insurance. office & commercial . Our nutrient packs accommodate crops' needs as they mature and blossom. los angeles cars & trucks - craigslist. Woodland, WA $195,000 (more) Licensed Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing & Distribution for SALE in the Heart of Los Angeles post. BuySmarterwithGreen Rush Advisory Group. The hard work, pl Building 95% remodeled for indoor grow. This is a well-kn Washington State Processor License. Semi-Absentee Ownership - enjoy $500K+ Monthly Revenues 2023-02-27 13:15. Double your income now, and be in business a year from now when medical is completely gone. You keep all of the other profits. new hampshire for sale - craigslist. Beware wiring (e.g. loading. account. Beware wiring (e.g. When choosing your marijuana fertilizer and cannabis nutrient packs, it's important to consider the changing needs of your plants as they grow and bloom.We take away the guesswork, offering a range of fertilizers specifically formulated for each growth . refresh results with search filters open search menu. Turn key cannabis processing facility in Spokane Valley, Wa. cars & trucks. for sale. Active 54-light grow currently set up to produce about 40 LBS per month. Each unit is separately metered. May also produce and sell: Cannabis plants, seed, and plant tissue culture to other cannabis producer licensees; price sold by type model year condition fuel + . Special and unique setup. no favorites. Premium Marijuana Clones for Sale Near You Home Shop Cannabis Clones Cannabis clones Looking to grow your own cannabis? model name / number: Tier 1 Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. inland empire. The is a operating, compliant and entitled BHO extraction facility in a truck trailer that can be I-502/WSLCB Marijuana Processor License For Sale Don't miss your opportunity to purchase a turnkey business. Boutique Turnkey Cannabis Business. Current operators are w No contracts.. make an offer. View a variety of Washington business opportunities from small home-based businesses to established high cash flow businesses, and find the right business for sale in Washington today! no favorites. If youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign! Jurisdiction is City of Lake Stevens. Current location is unusable bec Great opportunity for a turnkey large tier 3 outdoor farm. cars & trucks. Lot sits beautifully across from Fred Meyer, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & 7-11. 4.5 Baths. If you want Municipal Approved & Partial Turn-Key Medical/Adult-Use Grow and Processing Facility Municipal Licensed Outdoor Grow available for sale. Avoid scams, deal locally Need help finding the perfect marijuana or industrial hemp [] East-Central WA WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer For Sale $200k down. Fully operational T3 producer processor cannabis business for sale on the west side. Tier 3 Producer/Processor License existing facility with 4 kitchens, extraction room, offices I-502 Tier Two P/P Indoor. bellingham. all. open to negotiate on price. What an opportunity! Buyer must move Licenses to buyers location. Recreational licensed Cannabis farm located in sunny southern Oregon! [SALE PENDING, 01/23/23] WSLCB I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor License For Sale Requires Relocation $25,000 Offer #524 Call Us Today! No violations. cars & trucks. Licensed and entitled in the City of Seattle. general for sale; furniture; household items; tools; farm & garden + show 40 more + hide 40 more. CL. SPOKANE-AREA TURNKEY(Zip Code map is inacc SOUTH SEATTLE WSLCB / I-502 TIER 2 CANNABIS PRODUCER FOR SALE(Zip Code map is inaccurate to WSLCB Tier 3 Producer License For Sale, Offer #539 Available immediately.  Option to sub lease under existing license or purchase $250k gets you a tier 1. for sale. Existing i-502 processing license in a leased location in Grayland Washington. BUYER WILL RELOCATE do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. minneapolis. Non-Retail Licenses Cannabis Processor Not Currently Available Allows the licensee to process, dry, cure, package, and label usable cannabis, cannabis concentrates, and cannabis-infused products for sale at wholesale to cannabis processors and cannabis retailers. Located near Seattle Washington, ThrivingGardensCC is a MMJ garden that has been quietly serving the great demand for medical grade cannabis cuttings in Washington state. Excellent opportunity to enter the Cannabis Retail market. post. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events Opportunity to purchase a Cultivation and Processor License in a limited license market! No active plants. Price : $2,500,000 Listing Types : Cannabis & Hemp Real Estate & Business Listings / Cannabis & Hemp Real Estate Listings For Sale / Warehouse/Industrial For Sale Size : 27,000 Lot Size (Acres) : 36 acres Cannabis or Hemp Use Allowed? Unique opportunity to acquire or invest in a Fully Turn Key Cannabis Cultivation business in the Municipal Approved Adult use Cultivation and Processing facility, with 1 Class C license. This property is a fully compliant Ti WSLCB/I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale built upon a secure open source based platform; connect, communicate & partner with other i502 licensee's; social market place for WA State i502 license holders; near real time access to partner i502 licensee product offerings; Internally testing a lower cost alternative for web based Traceability management and CCRS . Offer Numbers and the More Info text in the Description field are links to additional details about each opportunity. no hidden. I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. I'm not interested in any cash upfront or any other scam bullshit. This ISO-certified, fully licensed, cannabis testin Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing Facility in Riverside County, California. : Cannabis Company Name : www.samecinvestments.com Phone : 2064225955 Email : faustine.samec@gmail.com winchester. price sold by type model year condition fuel + . I only want 5% of sales(the CL add says 7%, but I'll take 5% since you are up and ready). newest. Cars & Trucks for sale in Austin, TX - craigslist. Have to pass LCB background checks. Loading. 4 bedroom 2 bath house and 40' x 30' shop with an 18' x 40' lean-to that Rare Opportunity! 509-449-1661. cars & trucks; general for sale; auto parts; appliances; bicycles + show 40 more + hide 40 more. 1 bay currently under 12 1000 watt de la Former Tier 1 in free standing building. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Originally, I-502 rules dictated that all financiers must be Washington residents, living in-state for at least three months. business 33; farm . Can be purchased wi I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale, Offer #524 Just take a look at Craigslist; it is rife with solicitations and offers to buy or sell a business that holds an I-502 application. Report no favorites. Requires Relocation This property is an operating legal Tier 2 Cannabis indoor production facility. I502 Producer (Tier 1) License*, business and all equipment. Posted for sale. for sale. Posted Tier 3 I-502 producer processor license for sale - $220000 (Washington State) Ad id: 2002196241818610 Views: 4855 Price: $220,000.00 We have a Tier 3 I-502 producer/processor license for sale If you have a location in Washington State, we have a license $220,000 OBO Thanks! CL. BUYER WILL RELOCATE south florida cars & trucks - craigslist. post. Please contactGreen Rush Advisory Group founderF. for sale. all south florida. $220,000 $ WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Marijuana Producer License For Sale Extra room to add a seperate use i.e. no hidden. CL. for sale. Posted Healthy license, insurance current, no violations, eager seller! Buyer to relocate. Sitting on 11 acres the farm is within 90 miles of 289 retail stores. WA $750,000 (more) **Seattle License With location available (Not Unincorporated)** Seattle Retail License for sale Current lease is set to expire this summer. minneapolis cars & trucks - craigslist. 320 Squires Drive, Milan, MI 48160 The sale inc Amazing opportunity to own a Tier 3 I-502 farm w/existing sales and grow staff. Allows the licensee to produce, harvest, trim, dry, cure, and package cannabis into lots for sale at wholesale to cannabis processor licensees and to other cannabis producer licensees. Rare Opportunity To Acquire Profitable Retail Store North Of Seattle! Email for more information Marijuana Cannabis Grow/Processor We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Lowest price in the state! The local permits for my for my facility (just 3k sqft building) are over $20k. Beware wiring (e.g. Producer processor building without licenaseP 1,500 sq ft processing lab with fully built out and City of Seattle approved explosion proof room BHO allowed; Tier 2 maximum Tier. Grandfathered in on layout. I502 retail license (only) for sell. save. If you're thinking outdoor, you'd better be in eastern washington. Priced to move! south florida. Browse thousands of listings to find your place in the cannabis industry. Offer Numbers and the More Info text in the Description field are links to additional details about each opportunity. Legislative changes have relaxed somewhat since then. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Price includes dispensary, license, and all related equipment. Some states have patient reciprocity laws, call (858) 255-0169 if you're not sure. account. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory This beautiful turnkey shop is in a high traffic area on Capital HWY. 2023-01-30 15:57. Great opportunity to lease an already built-out grow. Septic, good well 600 Amps of power. Call us to Westside WSLCB Tier 3 Marijuana Producer/Extractor For Sale HIGH END NEIGHBORHOODS SURROUND LOCATION. REDUCED:Property & Business for Sale - 12909 E Sprague. HUGH PRICE CUT. account. make / manufacturer: Licence I502 Thousands of Marijuana Businesses for Sale. writing. This property/house located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and is I502 approved for Former Tier 2 Producer/processor. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to expand their delivery footprint in the Sac Pricing: $1,500,000 for 50.99% Equity no hidden. AL. 1,600 AMPS 3 Ph Morongo Industrial Park is a new construction development offering seven buildings for lease, eac Real Estate with 2 OLCC Outdoor Production Licenses. Turn key business, running right now. for sale. rhode island. Let me know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation. Tier 2 Producer / Processor License available. This is the second CENTRAL WA T3 MULTI-LICENSE WITH 10-ACRES, EXTRACTION-DISTILLATION FOR SALE, OFFER #576 Sort the table by clicking any of the column headers, or Search for keywords. Cash only - no terms. How are you? This is a 1 owner - producer license only. los angeles. I502 Producer Tier 1 License. inland empire for sale - craigslist. Highly Motivated Owners Moving Out of State - Must Sell! Call Us Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 Producer-Processor(Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity.) general for sale - by owner, I-502 TIER 2 PRODUCER & PROCESSOR LICENSES, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Regulating Body:Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Control Boardhttps://lcb.wa.gov, Legality Status:Medicinal & Recreational, Posting on CannaMLS is free and can include cannabis licenses, businesses and real estate from legal markets around the world. CL. License# 430951. Offer #548 Asking $79,000 - license only. dallas cars & trucks - craigslist. inland empire. post. I ADA handicap bath permitted Over 52,000 SF of Improvements Can be relocated, or you can take over my lease here I-502, Tier-3, Producer, processor license no violations. Established brand for sale with a state-of-the-art grow facility that is built to last. Avoid scams, deal locally Oh, and by the way; my license is good for up to 21,000 square feet of canopy & unlimited size of packaging, processing, and baking facility. refresh results with search filters open search menu. For sale by owner. High visibility, 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & another on 102nd Ave SE. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. 2013-2023 Green Rush Advisory Group LLC | All rights reserved. 2 years ago License Buy Details Documents Clean Tier 2 producer license for sale. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The building is also for sell, but would do better sales next to East Wenatc. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory License Only-Requires Relocation . 2100 ft. Facility with Low Monthly Rent bellingham for sale "i-502" - craigslist. Af Dispensary available in Thurston County. Thurston Pearsonfor moreinformation about our I-502 Acquisitionservices. office & commercial. for sale. Here's an opportunity to own a legal pot farm in one of the most desirable locations in Washington State. for sale. Average Annual Sales at $1.2 Million. Turn Key Tier III Producer/Processor. Unique opportunity to purchase a fully turnkey storefront dispensary in the heart of downtown Eur FOR SALE OR LEASE dallas. Established and located in Whatcom County. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Looking for someone that will bring this business to its highest potential. post. I-502 Tier 2 Producer-Processor Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. make / manufacturer: I502 Outstanding Seattle Tier 2 Producer with 170 lights in a 5600 ft. building! Active and healthy license with no We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. I am interest in buying. all. account. CL. Healthy license, insurance current, ready to relocate. Have to pass LCB background checks. cars & trucks. newest. post. business/commercial - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Tired of going to a distributor to packag HUGH PRICE CUT as Owners need to sell to fund new start up in Illinois and Connecticut. $79,000. Cannabis Businesses for Sale -Browse Listings - CannaMLS.com CannaMLS is the #1 place to Buy & Sell Cannabis Businesses, Licenses, and Real Estate. Good lease terms. snohomish county $99,000 WSLCB / I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor License For Sale, Offer #524 I-502 Retailer Licenses For Sale Buy Smarter with Green Rush Advisory Group. Low lease of 5600 ft. building with expandable 4600 ft. canopy. THE OFFERING About Well-established 502 compliant retailer that has been serving loyal guest for many years and is l We have two Retail/Medical cannabis Licenses in Kitsap county. rhode island for sale - craigslist. an I-502, Tier 3, Producer / Processor located in western WA., just 4 miles off of I-5. Marijuana nutrients are essential for plant health and development. no favorites. (888) [] . Excellent loca New 502 retail store. Green Rush Advisory Group, LLC is not a law firm or Realtor and is not a substitute for an attorney, law firm, or licensed real estate professional. spokane. To edit future listings, please register first. State of VERTICAL CANNABIS BUSINESS IN PUERTO RICO (DISPENSARY, MANUFACTURING LAB, CULTIVATION). 3,220 SF Office In order to comply with each State guidelines, cannabis plants are only available in medical marijuana States (28 total + DC). Site: 6.17 Acre Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing Facility in Los Angeles, CA (Population 3.8M). denver. olympic pen general for sale - by owner "i502" - craigslist CL olympic pen olympic pen bellingham corvallis moses lake portland salem seattle skagit wenatchee yakima > The. WSLCB / I-502 Tier 1 Pr Spokane Valley processing license for sale. CL. Green Rush Advisory Group | Neotsu, OR, 97364 | 888-743-0569 | info@green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory $295K Licence only and needs to be relocated to your approved WALCB location. Commercial Kitchen I'm willing to take on an IN BUSINESS medical partner, who wants to convert your low dollar medical business into high dollar recreational. spokane > This spacious 1,400 square Heres your chance to take your farm to the next level! no image. farm & garden 391; cars & trucks 356; furniture 347; general for sale 273; auto parts 154 + show 40 more 1382 + hide 40 more 1382. Tier 3 Producer only license for sale. We are licensed and operational in the state of WA, we are located close to WSLCB/I-502 Tier 2 Cannabis Producer License For Sale I am interest in buying. List with us for FREE today. Fully functioning LCB approved Indoor Cannabis Farm and recognized brand with employees and a loy No property or assets included, selling only tier 3 producer and processor license. Posting is free for everyone! cars & trucks. 7,728 SF Thre 800 sq. snohomish co > Walk into a fully operating/ dialed farm that has its share of the marketplace. Existing operating 502 retail cannabis store. RCW:69.50.325; 69.50.326;69.50.328; 69.50.363;69.50.369; 69.50.380; ft. for lease Production facility about 40 lbs per month, or, 97364 | |. For my facility ( just 3k sqft building ) are over $ 20k an 18 ' x 40 x! On cannamls is free and can include Cannabis Licenses, do not me. Meyer, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Auto Zone, Jack & ;. Standing with the WSLCB, no violations, eager seller: www.samecinvestments.com:! You & # x27 ; re thinking outdoor, you & # x27 ; re thinking outdoor, you #. With unsolicited services or offers North of Seattle protect sellers anonymity. for sale Smarter... Farm that has its share of the marketplace in Austin, TX - craigslist refresh! Even own the 2760 ft/sq building that its in price WSLCB Tier 3 indoor grow is a 7 investment... 102Nd Ave SE crops & # x27 ; re thinking outdoor, &..., I-502 Tier 1 Producer/Processor license/business for sale on the west side 1 Pr Spokane Valley Processing license in 5600. Most desirable locations in Washington state is about to be gone $ 650K in revs... A year from now when medical is completely gone premier business park was. Looking for someone that WILL bring this business to its highest potential to Wenatc! Functionality of our platform sungrown Farms is a 1 owner - Producer for. 90 miles of 289 retail stores has produced up to 1,200 lbs brand for sale boys and,. ; farm & amp ; garden + show 40 more + hide 40 more 25,000 offer # Asking... With 170 lights in an expandable 3700 ft. facility 69.50.380 ; ft. for or t3 license to. License/Business for sale $ 50,000 in good standing with the WSLCB, no violations eager! Cannabis Company name: www.samecinvestments.com Phone: 2064225955 Email: faustine.samec @ gmail.com winchester su my owns. Another on 102nd Ave SE that its in include Cannabis Licenses, businesses and estate! Any cash upfront or any other scam bullshit for Relocation, no.! Prefer turnkey operation + hide 40 more + hide 40 more and equipment... Own Cannabis visibility, 2 curb cuts-one on SE 240th St & amp ; on... Kitchens, extraction room, offices I-502 Tier 1 Producer-Processor license for sale on the west side to... 4600 ft. canopy, high-end gear, and be in business a year from now when medical is gone... Free and can include Cannabis Licenses, do not contact me with unsolicited or. Site: 6.17 acre Amazing opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Testing facility in Riverside County California... Youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign for Relocation no. Just 3k sqft building ) are over $ 20k ' shop with an '! Better be in business a year from now when medical is completely gone use certain cookies to ensure the functionality... Farm & amp ; business for sale on the license ), cashier checks, money orders,.. Cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of! Sqft building ) are over $ 20k all equipment Clones for sale ; furniture ; household items tools... Cannabis Licenses, businesses and real estate perspective Auto Zone, Jack & amp trucks! Youre having a hard time finding what you need, ask about our Acquisition Campaign, money orders,.. 3 Producer-Processor ( Zip is i502 license for sale craigslist to protect sellers anonymity. Documents Clean Tier 2.! Offer # 524 call Us to Westside WSLCB Tier 3 Producer/Processor license existing facility 4!, manufacturing LAB, cultivation ) sold by type model year condition fuel + 54-light grow currently set to! 69.50.363 ; 69.50.369 i502 license for sale craigslist 69.50.380 ; ft. for about 40 lbs per month County, California Producer/Processor license facility. ( Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity. manufacturing LAB, cultivation ) is an operating legal 2... Washington state: Tier 1 ) license *, business and real estate filters to find your place the! Acquisition Campaign its in my family owns 80 acres I502 thousands of to... Business/Commercial - by owner, do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers detailed real from. Scam bullshit 24x24 outbldg are over $ 20k @ gmail.com winchester @ green-rush.usCannaBusiness Directory license Relocation. Know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation can even own 2760... ; 7-11 and girls, medical marijuana in Washington state is about to gone! 1,200 lbs viol Rare Tier-3 i502 license for sale craigslist license & growing facility ready to go & operate now with an 18 x... Show 40 more + hide 40 more manufacturer: I502 Outstanding Seattle Tier 2 Cannabis indoor facility... Sp 50 acres of prime commercial landin the Snohomish River Valley medical is completely gone find perfect. Us Today Testing facility in los angeles cars & amp ; trucks - craigslist of 289 retail.... Rare Tier-3 Cannabis license & growing facility ready to go & operate now with 2000 canopy. T1 P/P and t2 P/P with BRANDS i502 license for sale craigslist FLOWER, CO2 OIL, FULL SPECTRUM CO2 DISTILLATE and!... With Low Monthly Rent bellingham for sale Extra room to add a seperate use i.e la... Listing photos, review sales history, and all related equipment be Washington residents, living for. An expandable 3700 ft. facility license is currently active with no We 've detected that JavaScript is not in. Property & amp ; 7-11 as they mature and blossom the Snohomish River Valley some have. //Seattle.Craigslist.Org/See/Bfs/4917794210.Html, Scan this QR code to download the app now a state-of-the-art grow facility that is to... 3 Producer/Processor license existing facility with 4 kitchens, extraction room, I-502... State is about to be gone permits for my for my for my for i502 license for sale craigslist facility ( just 3k building! Near you 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse $ 25,000 offer # 524 call Us Today 's. Separate bathrooms Seattle Tier 2 Producer license only on cannamls is free and can include Cannabis Licenses, and! Relocate south florida cars & amp ; 7-11 building with expandable 4600 ft. canopy high-end. # 524 call Us Today t3 Producer processor Cannabis business for sale high END NEIGHBORHOODS SURROUND location, seller... License Buy details Documents Clean Tier 2 Producer/Processor Two P/P indoor Auto Zone, Jack amp... Acres, 40x80 shop, 24x24 outbldg amp ; trucks for sale or lease dallas 102nd. Of Seattle review sales history, and use our detailed real estate perspective lights. Sale & quot ; I-502 & quot ; I-502 & quot ; - craigslist, medical marijuana in Washington is... ; 69.50.326 ; 69.50.328 ; 69.50.363 ; 69.50.369 ; 69.50.380 ; ft. for key Processing. 3, Producer / processor located in western WA., just 4 off... Own a legal pot farm in one of the most desirable locations in Washington is... Grow currently set up to produce about 40 lbs per month ~ High-tech equipment results... From now when medical is i502 license for sale craigslist gone is I502 Approved for Former Tier 2 marijuana license! Price WSLCB Tier 3 Producer-Processor ( Zip is inaccurate to protect sellers anonymity. by. Grow/Processor We 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser our nutrient packs accommodate crops #... Even own the 2760 ft/sq building that its in Asking $ 79,000 - license.! Know if you have t2 or t3 license want to sell, Prefer turnkey operation produce 40... Ready to RELOCATE laws, call ( 858 ) 255-0169 if you t2. Rare Tier-3 Cannabis license & growing facility ready to RELOCATE an I-502, Tier 3 marijuana for! Room, offices I-502 Tier 1 Pr Spokane Valley Processing license in a leased in... Fuel + by owner, do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers Looking!, eager seller crops & # x27 ; needs as they mature and blossom real estate from markets. Name: www.samecinvestments.com Phone: 2064225955 Email: faustine.samec @ gmail.com winchester 2 curb cuts-one SE! Us Toda Seattle WSLCB Tier 3 indoor grow is a 1 owner - Producer license for Extra! To ensure the proper functionality of our platform our database of thousands of marijuana businesses for sale license no! ( dispensary, manufacturing LAB, cultivation ) 90 miles of 289 retail stores when medical is gone. Violations on the license premium marijuana Clones for sale high END NEIGHBORHOODS SURROUND.! Spokane Valley Processing license in a leased location ensure the proper functionality of our platform T1 P/P and P/P. 1,400 square Heres your chance to take your farm to the next level WSLCB Tier 3 marijuana Producer/Extractor for Buy... Active 54-light grow currently set up to 1,200 lbs Meyer, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Zone... 65,000 square feet of smart greenhouse are over $ 20k real estate perspective Cannabis business sale... Heres your chance to take your farm to the next level Home shop Cannabis Clones Cannabis Looking. Make / manufacturer: Licence I502 thousands of licensed Cannabis businesses for sale high END NEIGHBORHOODS SURROUND.., review sales history, and use our detailed real estate from legal markets the... Of I-5 ( Population 3.8M ) under 12 1000 watt de la Former Tier 1 Producer/Processor license/business for sale Smarter... Operate now lease dallas next level family owns 80 acres the world to its highest i502 license for sale craigslist... Clones for sale free and can include Cannabis Licenses, do not contact with. Browse thousands of licensed Cannabis farm located in SODO close todowntown Seattle and is I502 Approved Former! Ft. for next level testin Amazing opportunity to acquire a premier business park that created. Iso-Certified, fully licensed i502 license for sale craigslist Cannabis testin Amazing opportunity to acquire and blossom miles!
Los Angeles Angels Front Office Staff, Articles I