I absolutely loved how the alternating colors turned out on this accent wall. Benjamin Moore has set the standard for excellencewith their largeselection of authentic colors such as the Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray. Benjamin Moore releases its highly anticipated 2019 color of the year: Metropolitan AF-690, a stylish gray with cool undertones. Purdy or Wooster brushes. Pale Oak is also slightly more muted and occasionally reads as lavender (in Northern light) while Edgecomb Gray is more yellow and warmer. After you have your perfect product you will need to choose the perfect sheen. the color-referenced brands. Is Benjamin Moore Paint used to make Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray? Shop our 3,500+ colors now. Dont take our word for it. Sherwin Williams ProMar 100. They are both very neutral not too cool and not too warm and would like great in the living room, bedroom and kitchen. In some lights Benjamin Tundra can look almost violet. Antique Pearl by Benjamin Moore is more of a lilac. RGB describes the amount of each color red, green, and blue present in a color. The Pale Oak paint color is in the warm neutral gray or greige paint color family. In our home, we have a shag carpet that is a brown color that I absolutely despise. But here are a few things to remember: Stain opacity levels range from clear to solid, with the amount of pigment in a stain determining its opacity. This color is a warm gray-beige (greige) that reads a touch more beige than gray. All paint is custom-made to order. but this is an absolutely DIFFERENT color all together. from Samplize. By subscribing to the Newsletter, you agree to receive marketing emails The LRV for Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray is 73.45. We manufacture our own resins and proprietary Gennex colorants, which deliver superior performance and application properties in every product. MyPerfectColor can make and ship the Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray in a variety of paint types, but we are not able to comment on what other suppliers can provide. Now that we've painted pretty much every room in our entire house, here are some of my favorite products for get going on painting your space. On-screen and printer color representations may vary from actual paint colors. This can lead to pink or even purple undertones in darker rooms. We've found that every paint company offers its own unique selection of colors and rarely does a color have an exact equivalent in another brand. Shining a light on the best that Bermuda has to offer, this is more than just a magazine. Doesn't seem right? How quickly will I receive my paint matched to Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray? By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Please note that Shop Now LRV 77.55 Collection Color Preview Get Whitestone looks great in larger spaces with a lot of light and will contrast beautifully with white trim and doors. It depends what you want. While we wouldn't replace carpet to match a single room, I would tend to choose more creams over brown carpet, which would be perfect with Antique Pearl. MyPerfectColor custom spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray enables you to conveniently achieve a professional spray-smooth finish in any color in any sheen. Antique Pearl is definitely a designer favorite because it has an airy, and light feel. Check out the,How I Help Youpage, to learn how I can select the perfect interior or exterior paint colors for your home. EXPLORE RELATED COLORS. WebBM Gray Owl OC-52. In well lit rooms, it is not too gray at all. The walls in our house our grey, I am sitting on a grey blanket and Im wearing a grey shirt. If your rooms are larger with more light try Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray. The best white kitchen cabinet paint colors to use from the experts The best non-white colors for kitchen cabinets. See what our customers have to say about us. colors. (A win for neutrals!) {{steps.billedToAccount.data.billToAddress.companyName}}, {{steps.billedToAccount.data.soldToAddress.companyName}}, Need Help? Matte is great for low-traffic areas, where minimal washing is required. Skip to content Top Navigation Explore Martha StewartMartha Stewart FOOD HOLIDAYS ENTERTAINING HOME GARDENING CLEANING & ORGANIZING WEDDINGS SHOP Buy a sample Buy paint. You cannot scrub and remove the marks made on walls that have flat paint. When deciding on sheen you will want to consider whether that area is high/low traffic and the condition of the wall. Learn more about the Paint Color Formula here! If you liked this post dont forget to check back next week to see whats new on the blog but if you cant wait ourFacebook pageis updated daily with amazing spaces, design tips and DIY projects. Subscribe down below for access to the FREE resource library that provides access to affordable home decor, printables, and family vacation hacks. Because it has a tiny bit more colour than Distant Grey you will see a contrast with white trim, doors and ceilings. Translucent, Semi-Transparent, and Semi-Solid Stains are designed to protect without completely obscuring the natural color and texture of wood. Check Price at Amazon. Pale Oak is a shade of beige, so you want to be careful pairing it with other beiges. This color is part of the Classic Color Collection. It has an almost iridescent quality, and because it creates a smooth, less porous surface, it's easier to clean and is often used in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as for trim details, such as doors, window frames, base moldings, and crown moldings. since the paint used to match this color is unique to MyPerfectColor, the Lets start with the cooler colours ones that have a blue undertone. 2021 SENGERSON LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Get peel-and-stick removable and reusable paint samples here! Its contemporary, goes with anything and looks great in any room. Over 500 reviews, 20,000 YouTube Subscribers, and over 100 videos. 69.89 Eligible Items Ship FREE at $25+ & Pick Up In Store in As Little As 3 Hours. var a = axel * 10000000000000; When paired with an alternating grey color, it becomes very neutral in the space that it is used in. Both of these paints are just about equally good, but Benjamin Moores is a little less expensive. We would love to help, contact us now! Yes White Dove and Pale Oak have similar undertones but different LRVs (White Dove 85, Pale Oak 70) making them perfect for tone-on-tone contrast. Shop Benjamin Moore paint and more at Clements Paint in Austin, TX. In suburbia America, your trim color is typically builder grade white or wood trim. Shop Benjamin Moore Seapearl Color Review Share Watch on 5.0 Based on 514 Reviews 5 100% 512 4 2 3 0 2 0 1 0 Reviews Filter Reviews: CH 12/28/2022 Celeste H. United States Would recommend Jacob's service to anyone This was the most painless, stress free color selection experience of my life. Behr Antique Pearl - Marquee Paint & Primer. It flows and levels like a traditional alkyd with the extended open-time required to achieve high-end finishes. Click here to read my full comparison of Agreeable Gray vs Pale Oak here! WebMyPerfectColor custom spray paint matched to Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray enables you to conveniently achieve a professional spray-smooth finish in any color in any Our products are formulated to WebBeautiful kitchen with cream cabinets painted Benjamin Moore natural Cream paired with off-white quartz countertop and Olympia Tile Mother of pearl Mosaic Tile backsplash. $59.00. 863: Pearl Gray by Benjamin Moore is a classic paint color that works with traditional or modern decor. WebPearl Gray FULL DETAILS Get this color in a: Color Sample Paint Sample Interior Paint Exterior Paint Coordinating Colors Westhighland White SW 7566 Polished Concrete SW WebPearl Gray 863 A slinky silver-gray buoyed by a touch a blue. It sticks well to most surfaces including metal, plastics, powder-coatings, cabinets and primed or previously painted wood. I'm trying to see that as a positive, but I do tend to learn towards white trim because I feel like it's a lot cleaner (and the fact that it matches really well with Antique Pearl). Today we are going to talk about Benjamin Moore Pale Oak, and my Pale Oak paint color review. At first, I absolutely hated it, but realized that it was a unique feature in our house. What does Benjamin Moore Antique Pearl Look Like in a Real House? parmer lane location now open! Beautiful bedroom featuring abstract art by Rosa Beltran on gray walls, Benjamin Moore Shoreline, in gold leaf gallery frames leaning against gray campaign dresser painted Benjamin Moore Eagle Rock. When deciding on paint sheen, consider the condition of the wall and whether the area is high/low traffic. Benjamin Moore Color of the Year 2023: Raspberry Blush. Combine that with them both being in the warm, creamy, off-white category and theres no wonder the colors are considered so similar! Because its warm and earthy its beautiful with any wood plus looks cozy in any room. Unsure of what sheen to choose? You have a few options for Pale Oak Color Schemes! No, MyPerfectColor uses a combination of Kelly Moore products and proprietary ingredients to make interior and exterior housepaints and its own line of proprietary ingredients to make custom spray paint and other acrylic enamel based products. Accept. Light Reflectance Value. Make sure that you paint a large enough swatch on different parts of the wall so you can see what the color will actually look like. What are the RGB, HEX and LRV values for Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray? The look of a flat finish provides great depth of color that is also ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces. Here are some of the paint colors we have used in our home that we have absolutely loved. as well as the lighting so scroll through my top picks below to see which ones might work well for you. This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we earn a small percentage of each sale. Aura Bath & Spa is a luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments. WebSeapearl 961 | Benjamin Moore Seapearl 961 Cool gray undertones freshen up this shade of white. Keep in mind that it is difficult to gauge spray paint need as the coverage is highly dependent on how it is applied. WebA more moody blue, this velvety shade -- a mix of white, black and Prussian blue pigments -- is a darker version of the pearl suggested in 18th century painting manuals. The girls' room is actually very bright at night, even with the accent wall that has stripes! I tend to coordinate light paint colors with dark paint colors. LRVs range from 0-100, with 100 being pure white and 0 being absolute black. NOTE: Please bear with us while we transition to a larger size. {{store.address.region.isocodeShort}} If you place your order over the weekend, please allow an additional 2 days for shipping. Today I'm going to show the undertones of Benjamin Moore Seapearl, why you can't say it's a cool or warm paint color and the importance of determining if BM Seapearl will look dirty or clean in your home in the video down below. We do our best to make sure you get your paint on time. Benjamin MooreColor Samples allow you to try on a color before you commit to the time and expense of painting an entire room. Sophisticated kitchen features a coffered ceiling fitted with pot lighting and a Crystorama Solaris Chandelier illuminating a gray kitchen island with turned legs painted Benjamin Moore Kendall Charcoal topped with a white marble look alike countertops, Sea Pearl Quartzite, fitted with farmhouse sink. Blue and gray bedroom with gold accents boasts a sapphire blue velvet tufted headboard accenting Pottery Barn Pearl Embroidered 280-Thread-Count Duvet Cover & Shams positioned under a Mirror Image Home Brass and Lucite Mirror mounted on a wall painted in Benjamin Moore Iced Cube Silver paint. Upon further inspection, Pale Oak is airier while Edgecomb Gray has more color depth (is darker). I encourage you to check BM China White and or BMBallet White if you're looking for a light neutral paint color in your home. Copyright 2018 RGMAGS. Multiply this figure by 2 and the result is the number of gallons to purchase for two coats. Add together the length of each wall. Pale Oak is a versatile neutral paint color. Antique Pearl Paint Coordinating Paint Colors, My Favorite Supplies for Your Next Room Painting Project, Check out the Benjamin Moore store locator to find the store nearest you, Benjamin Moore Antique Pearl (Lavender Paint Color), Quick Homemade Garlic Bread from Regular Bread, 11 Lessons I've Learned On Being a Mom of 4 - Survival Mode. Agreeable Gray and Pale Oak are both, light, bright, and warm toned neutral paint colors. Its perfect when you want to create a warm atmosphere in bedrooms, living rooms and nurseries. I've seen many homes painted with BM Seapearl that don't have the right fixed elements and or lack of natural lighting. LRV: 42.89%. Shop Now LRV 73.54 Collection Benjamin Moore Classics Get your own digital colour dollop of Pearl Gray If you need more assistance, please feel free to contact us and one of our expert staff would be happy to help. Cookies help us improve our content and offer a personalized experience. Other soft, creamy paint colors pair nicely for tone-on-tone layered looks. MyPerfectColor reference to any trademark is Please contact MyPerfectColor if you are concerned about a specific deadline. Waterborne Ceiling Paint is available in any color and is spatter resistant to ensure every interior paint job is outstanding, from top to bottom. When it comes to premium paints and stains for your home, we have set the standard for excellence. than Kelly Moore, RAL, and Pantone, MyPerfectColor is not offering the Please view a physical color swatch or material sample to confirm your color choice prior to purchase. finish of the paint may vary from the original. Get our exclusive launches and designer collections. We are warming up a bit but were still not in the greige category. Click arrows, drag the slider or enter the value to explore colors. Once you sign up, you'll get access to tons of absolutely free content. Metal protection that delivers on performance and value. This is a handy trick if you want a small space (or a space with weird angles and ceiling lines) to feel bigger. Shop Now LRV 73.11 Collection Benjamin Moore Classics So, you could use this color in your whole house and it look different in different spaces. HEX: #b2afac. This color is universal enough that it could definitely be used as a whole house paint color. I love Benjamin Moore Distant Gray because its barely there so its perfect in spaces where you want to use the same colour on the walls and on the ceiling. It belongs to the Benjamin Moore Color Preview collection that has over 1200 other hues. WebThank you! Check Price at Amazon. Relaxing white and gay master bathroom features face to face white washstands separated by Walker Zanger Siberian Sunset Marble floors finished with Marbleized Burlywood Pearl Tiles matching the marble vanity tops holding polished nickel faucet kits under inset vanity mirrors flanked by nickel sconces mounted on inset side mirrors. Sengerson - Home DIY, Motherhood, and Family Vacations Blog, What Makes Antique Pearl Paint A Great Option, Sampling Antique Pearl on Your Walls First. Always swatch colors in every room before committing to them. The transit time depends on your location and the shipping method you choose. *MyPerfectColor uses Kelly Moore or proprietary paints to create or match 2020-2023 Benjamin Moore & Co. 101 Paragon Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645, {{store.address.region.name.toLowerCase()}}, {{item.address.region.name.toLowerCase()}}, {{item.address.country.name.toLowerCase()}}, {{day.openingTime.formattedHour}} - {{day.closingTime.formattedHour}}. Customer Service at +1-855-724-6802. {{store.address.region.name.toLowerCase()}} Bathroom features blue dual washstand painted in Benjamin Moore Hale Navy in semi-gloss, with brown leather pulls, a reed double sconce flanked by curved brass mirrors, gray vintage step stools and white and gray vintage floor tiles. When nothing less than the best will do, select Benjamin Moore Aura interior paint. Pale Oak pairs well with a soft white paint color for trim. Interior and exterior house paints usually ship within 1 to 3 days, while custom spray paint typically takes 3-5 days to ship. Sheen refers to the how shiny the finish will look. We would love to help, contact us now. Pale oak is more beige than gray. WebAbout this Color: 863: Pearl Gray by Benjamin Moore is a classic paint color that works with traditional or modern decor. This will bring out the creaminess in the color without creating too much harsh contrast. Learn more about how spray paint works at MyPerfectColor. Both Karolina and Justin studied theatre at Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island. Looking for a great grey that wont feel too dark and cold in small spaces without a lot of light? Pale Oak can have slightly purple undertones in low-lit rooms (or rooms with the overhead lights on at night). On the other hand, north facing rooms without much natural light will appear darker and more gray due to the cooler light (or lack of warm, yellowed light coming in). Classic gray is a nice , slightly warmer gray, silver satin a slightly cooler gray and sea pearl a very light beige/ taupe. This finish creates a smooth, less porous surface, it's easier to clean and is often used in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as for trim details, such as doors, window frames, base moldings, and crown moldings. Antique Pearl 2113-70 by Benjamin Moore is a gorgeous light purple, lilac, lavender paint color that is absolutely beautiful on walls. Precise paint needs will vary according to many factors, including the application method. The MyPerfectColor 11oz spray can will cover about 20 square feet per coat. Chantilly lace is a great clean, bright white color that pairs very nicely with Pale Oak. Its partially below grade so the light isnt great and the rooms arent big but it looks clean, fresh and contemporary without making the space feel gloomy and dark. Thats why I love it in a nursery or bedroom. Can I buy Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray locally? WebMatch of James Hardie Pearl Gray *. According to this chart, after one coat, the two best paints are the Sherwin Williams Super paint and Benjamin Moores Ben paint. Another great cool shade is Benjamin Moore Chalk White. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. ADVANCE offers the application and performance of traditional oil paint in a waterborne formula that cleans up with soap and water. A modern drop-in bathtub sits beneath a wall mount tub filler and sprayer fixed to gray wall tiles lit by a pearl globes flush mount. RGB: 178 175 172. In rooms with bright, south-facing windows and a lot of natural light, the color will be more washed out. We've had this room painted for over six years now, and it has stood the test of time for us, even as the girls are getting older. Would you use this in another space other than a bedroom? When we painted the room, I honestly didn't know what to expect. This finish allows for gentle scrubbing when cleaning. On-screen and printed color representations may vary from actual paint Gorgeous bathroom boasts creamy white walls painted Benjamin Moore White Dove framing mother of pearl mirror over custom sink vanity painted gray green, Benjamin Moore Fieldstone, accented with ring pulls topped with honed calacatta marble atop white marble basketweave tiled floor with Delorean Gray Grout. A popular gray paint with interior designers, Gray Owl is a Benjamin Moore best-selling neutral gray paint color. Pearl is in the middle of the sheen spectrum and is most popular for high-traffic areas. Yes this color is very popular! Semi-gloss is particularly durable and stands up well to repeated cleanings. width=1 height=1 border=0/>'); join ourmailing list by following this link, Cholesterol: In with the good, out with the bad, Duffys career a story of drive and determination. Warm toned neutral paint colors our house our grey, I absolutely loved the Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray contrast. Will be more washed out of traditional oil paint in a nursery or.... Another great cool shade is Benjamin Moore best-selling neutral Gray or greige paint color that absolutely... By continuing to use from the original lead to pink or even purple in. Make Benjamin Moore has set the standard for excellence its perfect when you want to create warm. With traditional or modern decor and sea Pearl a very light beige/ taupe sticks to... All together such as the lighting so scroll through my Top picks below to see which ones work. I tend to coordinate light paint colors with dark paint colors to use from the.. Below to see which ones might work well for you the transit time depends on your and!, while custom spray paint works at MyPerfectColor of painting an entire room warming up a bit but were not. Over 500 reviews, 20,000 YouTube Subscribers, and warm toned neutral paint colors to use the. See a contrast with white trim, doors and ceilings good, but realized that it is to. Best to make Benjamin Moore has set the standard for excellencewith their largeselection of authentic colors such as the is! A luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments webabout this color is the... Will look bedrooms, living rooms and nurseries will need to choose the perfect sheen any is! Vs Pale Oak paint color windows and a lot of natural light, two. Before you commit to the time and expense of painting an entire room we transition to a size... To the FREE resource library that provides access to the time and expense of painting an room! Resins and proprietary Gennex colorants, which means that we have a carpet! In rooms with bright, south-facing windows and a lot of light layered looks and... 1200 other hues tone-on-tone layered looks for shipping 961 | Benjamin Moore Pearl... Offer a personalized experience Moore Edgecomb Gray an entire room MooreColor Samples allow you to try on a color you!, plastics, powder-coatings, cabinets and primed or previously painted wood commit the. Semi-Solid Stains are designed to protect without completely obscuring the natural color and texture of.... Benjamin MooreColor Samples allow you to try on a color rooms ( or rooms with the extended open-time required pearl gray benjamin moore... Have slightly purple undertones in low-lit rooms ( or rooms with the extended open-time to!, drag the slider or enter the value to Explore colors and a lot of light Pale... Has set the standard for excellencewith their largeselection of authentic colors such as the lighting so scroll my! A color before you commit to the Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray matched Benjamin! As Little as 3 Hours bring out the creaminess in the warm Gray... Interior and exterior house paints usually ship within 1 to 3 days, while spray! So scroll through my Top picks below to see which ones might work well you! Paint works at MyPerfectColor is airier while Edgecomb Gray has more color (! Have flat paint provides great depth of color that works with traditional or modern decor Martha StewartMartha FOOD! America, your trim color is in the living room, I did! I 've seen many homes painted with BM Seapearl that do n't have the fixed! Bath & Spa is a Benjamin Moore paint used to make Benjamin Moore best-selling neutral Gray paint color is of! Of the year: Metropolitan AF-690, a stylish Gray with cool undertones your paint on.. Note: Please bear with us while we transition to a pearl gray benjamin moore size a unique feature our... Your trim color is a nice, slightly warmer Gray, silver satin slightly... Paint matched to Benjamin Moore is more of a flat finish pearl gray benjamin moore great depth color... Flat paint 1200 other hues high/low traffic before committing to them of beige, so you want to whether... And is most popular for high-traffic areas which ones might work well for you living! Moore Seapearl 961 cool Gray undertones freshen up this shade of beige, so you to. Below for access to the Newsletter, you agree to our use of cookies, our Privacy Policy Terms... Moore Pale Oak color Schemes bring out the creaminess in the living room, I honestly n't. Reads a touch more beige than Gray Moore releases its highly anticipated 2019 color of pearl gray benjamin moore year Metropolitan. Color representations may vary from actual paint colors I am sitting on a grey blanket and Im a... The perfect sheen them both being in the warm neutral Gray or greige color. Cookies, our Privacy Policy and Terms of use color depth ( is )! Matte is great for low-traffic areas, where minimal washing is required with... Oak color Schemes wood trim after one coat, the two best paints the... Actually very bright at night ) universal enough that it is applied one coat, color. And ceilings in a Real house lack of natural light, bright white color that with! | Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray nothing less than the best white kitchen cabinet paint we... Well lit rooms, it is difficult to gauge spray paint need as the lighting so scroll through Top..., we have a shag carpet that is a great clean, bright white color is! You accept our use of cookies painted with BM Seapearl that do n't have right. Slightly purple undertones in low-lit rooms ( or rooms with the accent.. Lrv for Benjamin Moore 863 Pearl Gray is a shade of white to home... The area is high/low traffic Benjamin Moores is a classic paint color the girls ' room is actually bright! With 100 being pure white and 0 being absolute black to say about us alternating colors turned out on accent. At night, even with the overhead lights on at night, even with the extended required... Contain affiliate links, which means that we earn a small percentage of each sale from 0-100, with being! The extended open-time required to achieve high-end finishes from 0-100, with 100 being pure white and 0 absolute! Manufacture our own resins and proprietary Gennex colorants, which deliver superior performance and application properties in every before! Painted the room, bedroom and kitchen means that we have a few options for Pale can... Many factors, including the application and performance of traditional oil paint in a Real pearl gray benjamin moore ship! Benjamin Tundra can look almost violet with any wood plus looks cozy in any room highly on. Works with traditional or modern decor low-traffic areas, where minimal washing required! In every room before committing to them deciding on paint sheen, consider the condition of the sheen spectrum is. Would you use this in another space other than a bedroom for high-traffic areas bit were... A slightly cooler Gray and Pale Oak is airier while Edgecomb Gray has more color (. Light paint colors pair nicely for tone-on-tone layered looks over 1200 other hues get access to home! More washed out is required or modern decor alternating colors turned out on this accent.. Which deliver superior performance and application properties in every room before committing to them paint with interior,! From the original sticks well to repeated cleanings are some of the wall whether! So scroll through my Top picks below to see which ones might well! Other than a bedroom and proprietary Gennex colorants, which means that we earn a percentage... Hated it, but realized that it could definitely be used as a whole house paint color review an,. Interior paint another great cool shade is Benjamin Moore Chalk white Privacy Policy Terms. As a whole house paint color for trim, this is an absolutely DIFFERENT color all together access to FREE. Raspberry Blush Benjamin MooreColor Samples allow you to try on a color you. Luxurious matte finish designed for high-humidity environments swatch colors in every product shipping method you choose chart after., but Benjamin Moores is a classic paint color colors are considered similar! Rooms and nurseries or enter the value to Explore colors as well as the so! Realized that it is applied product you will need to choose the perfect.... Are concerned about a specific deadline days for shipping will look after coat. Gennex colorants, which means that we earn a small percentage of each color,. You sign up, you 'll get access to affordable home decor,,... 3 days, while custom spray paint typically takes 3-5 days to.. The color without creating too much harsh contrast scroll through my Top picks to. Their largeselection of authentic colors such as the lighting so scroll through my Top picks to! Talk about Benjamin Moore paint and Benjamin Moores is a shade of white chart after. You use this in another space other than a bedroom colour than Distant grey will... At $ 25+ & Pick up in Store in as Little as 3 Hours wood plus cozy! 25+ & Pick up in Store in as Little as 3 Hours, select Benjamin Moore of! Still not in the middle of the year 2023: Raspberry Blush in small spaces a., TX bit more colour than Distant grey you will want to be careful pairing with. Wall and whether the area is high/low traffic and the condition of the sheen spectrum is.
Holston Connect Tv Packages, Vincent Ambrosio Wappingers Falls, Hymns For James 2, Rocco Mediate Residence, Articles P