If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. After eliminating a few options I decide to eat from the a la carte menu. Are there any historical sites close to West Tower? We order our drinks and are given a choice between the a la carte and table d'hote menu. From 14:00 hours Check-out Until 11:00 hours Important information The LateRooms.com rates for West Tower Country House . . Wed arranged lots of surprises and entertainment for our guests, and Kim and Josie dealt with the vendors superbly to ensure it all went without a hitch so a great time was had by all. We have seven unique and luxurious bedrooms available at Moor Hall, with a range of packages and experiences available. I HIGHLY recommend them. Enjoy a set three-course set dinner menu for 45 per person, available Wednesdays and Thursdays. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, a lounge, and complimentary tea during their stay. To book ring the West Tower on 01695-423328. endobj For press and marketing enquiries, please contact: [emailprotected]. Just keep the boisterous people away this is too elegant for that. Every aspect of the day was memorable from the wedding breakfast which was delicious and beautifully presented, to the bedrooms which were comfortable and impeccably presented. Aughton, His ambitions included becoming a forestry ranger or an environmental scientist. Moor Hall Restaurant, As me being me, decided on a last minute alteration. It was also recently crowned Best Restaurant in England at the National Restaurant Awards 2022. If this is you, why not chat to us about being part of our brand new team and be part of creating a new success story? Going on a recommendation, my boyfriend Mike chooses the tempura king prawns marinated in ginger and garlic with sweet chilli, honey and soy dipping sauces with cucumber salsa and noodle salad to start. Moor Hall Restaurant Limited is registered in England and Wales. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. We are kindly greeted by the restaurant manager, Tony, who leads us to the main dining area. I attended my fiance's brother's wedding here at West Tower, and it was a beautiful venue! Prescot Road, Aughton, The main course arrives and once again is presented beautifully, but not only that, the portions are just right. Growing up in the Pennines meant Allen developed a real love of nature and the outdoors. There are similar hotels available. A relaxing, enjoyable and essential part of your wedding planning, our Events Team will also be on hand to answer any questions you might have. L39 6ST Moor Hall is located in Aughton, West Lancashire, set in five acres of beautiful gardens, with views to the south over a glistening lake, said to be the remains of a medieval moat. 01695 420052, 12:00 - 23:00 Rooms will be available for check in from 3pm on the day of arrival and we kindly request that rooms are vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure. A brief move to Cambridge and Midsummer House followed, prior to rekindling a relationship forged at JBR with Martin Burge. Mark was born in Chorley, Lancashire and trained at Runshaw College. Provenance menu is available for reservations from 12 - 1:15pm only. Find us, Swan Lane, Springfield Road, Aughton, Lancashire, L39 6ST. We are all so pleased your daughter's wedding was perfect in every way. Also recruiting for chef de partie, commis chefs and KPs with enthusiasm, a great work ethic and a desire to learn and grow with this exciting new business. 17 Town Green Ln, Aughton, Ormskirk, L39 6SE. Springfield Road, He was ace! A huge big shout out to my main men. Our new must-try is the utterly delicious Winter Berry Pavolva. For press and marketing enquiries, please contact: [emailprotected]. We really enjoyed our evening at West Tower - fine dining with charm and understated elegance. It also helped she was incredibly calm so I fed off that, a wonderful Aquarius trait, I got a lovely hug before she left in the evening, wishing me a life time of happiness. We had a. number of guests with various dietary requirements and all were catered for. 2 0 obj For dessert, I chose the homemade tiramisu parfait with chocolate shavings and dark chocolate sauce, which was rich but not to sweet. I had pan-fried chicken breast wrapped in pancetta with a saffron, basil and chorizo risotto and spring onion creme fraiche, garnished with courgettes and cherry tomatoes. Offering a fabulous al a carte restaurant and a bistro style restaurant, West Tower is the perfect place for a romantic weekend break and is also comfortably placed close to the European Capital Culture 2008 Liverpool. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Visit us on a Sunday for our incredibly popular Sunday lunch with roasted 40 days aged Longhorn sirloin and all the trimmings. We also have 12 smart Innkeeper's Lodge rooms if you fancy staying the night. St Michael Rd Aughton, Ormskirk L39 6SA. Highly recommended people viewing this place! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Save a little room for our decadent desserts, guaranteed to end your meal on a high. Good Morning, Thank you for such a lovely review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your special day with us and that our team were exceptional. Manor House. This venue was chosen by my son and his now wife for their wedding. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Dishes include Iberico pork fritter, burnt apple, smoked onion, pickled apple or Butter poached Cornish plaice, Kuri squash, cavolo nero, and brown shrimp. Which room amenities are available at West Tower? Contact . Set in five acres of breathtaking gardens overlooking a beautiful lake, 2 Michelin starred Moor Hall Restaurant with Rooms is in an idyllic setting to enjoy the delicate, produce-driven menus inspired by our exceptional natural surroundings and talented chef patron Mark Birchall. Phone lines are open Monday 8.30am-3pm and Tuesday to Sunday 8.30am-5pm. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Now with the opening of Allens first truly solo venture in the village of Aughton in West Lancashire, finally Sl is born. . <> My parfait is tasty, kindly complimented by the onion marmalade and finished beautifully by the brioche. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Swan Lane, Highly recommended. Moor Hall also has a private dining room, relaxing bar and lounge and seven luxury bedrooms whilst the converted barn offers a contemporary casual dining experience. Restaurant offering vegetarian menus Visa credit card Information +44 1695 . Miller & Carter Aughton by Innkeeper's Collection: Good location for wedding at west tower. Its time to tailor make your menu to suit your day and your taste buds! West Tower. What are some restaurants close to West Tower? These cookies do not store any personal information. 01695 420052, Swan Lane, All of the staff at West Tower helped make our wedding day on 14 Feb 2023 perfect from start to finish. Entering the main hall, there are many traditional features of a grand country house from wooden flooring, stained glass windows and a charming lounge complete with leather upholstery. The Barn, Mark Birchalls neighbourhood restaurant, launched not long after the opening of Moor Hall following a conversion project. Our daughter and her new husband had their wedding at West Tower in April and the day was perfect in every way from start to finish. BLOCL Eats. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and reduced mobility rooms. endobj Please call 01695 572511 or email enquiry@moorhall.com if you would like to reserve a later date. Wishing you all the very best. From Sales Director Angela, who handled all of our queries and amendments with such grace and patience, to our Wedding Coordinators Kim and Josie who dealt with ourselves and guests in such a calm, friendly and professional manner, everyone here is a superstar! 12:00 - 23:00 %PDF-1.7 By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. View contact details and 2 reviews for West Tower Country House Hotel & Restaurant at Mill Lane Aughton, Ormskirk, Lancashire, or write a review. We are looking for a skilled Bar Manager with a strong understanding of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and regulations related to alcohol service. Facilities & Services Air conditioning American Express credit card Car park Credit card / Debit card accepted Book one of our intimate private dining rooms to turn your get-together into a real occasion Miller & Carter Aughton Address Swan Lane, Springfield Road Aughton, Lancashire L39 6ST Find us Contact us 01695 420052 Opening Hours Monday Angela was an absolute delight to work with, I mean how she kept up with all my emails Ill never know! Talented Chef Patron Mark Birchall creates delicate, produce-driven menus inspired by our exceptional, natural surroundings. Are you highly motivated with bags of energy and exceptional communication and service standards? Copy. They went on to open the iconic Whatley Manor near Malmesbury. Talented Chef Patron Mark Birchall creates delicate, produce-driven menus inspired by our exceptional, natural surroundings. Such a good team, they all deserve a medal to work a room and deliver food and drinks and again nothing to we too much trouble. By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! For family reasons, Allen found himself back in the Cotswolds in 2015, in the picturesque village of Kingham. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We are all so happy that you enjoyed your special day with us and that we exceeded your expectations. 3 0 obj Hi Christina, Thank you so much for a lovely review and we are so pleased you enjoyed our day with us for your brother's wedding. Moor Hall Restaurant Limited is registered in England and Wales. Good Morning, We are so pleased you had a magical day with us and thank you for such a lovely review. Tim Allen was born and raised in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Vat No. an exquisite venue with the best staff and we really cannot recommend it highly enough to any couple considering holding their wedding here. This was followed by a move to John Burton Races LOrtolan, near Reading. Fantastic place! I try Mikes prawns, the batter is light and crisp and the prawns taste lovely with the soy dip. At Miller & Carter we know a thing or two about steak. All rates include delicious breakfast. Seven successful years as head chef under the mentorship of Burge followed, giving Allen the confidence and ability to further develop and grow his career. Lovely food - See 188 traveler reviews, 50 candid photos, and great deals for Miller & Carter Aughton by Innkeeper's Collection at Tripadvisor. the planning to Kim and Josie, (I mean surely I couldnt have the same connection with two strangers ?) As was Luke! 2 Michelin starred Moor Hall Restaurant is a stunning grade II* listed building that is steeped in history dating back to the thirteenth century. From our initial enquiry at West Tower back in 2019 nothing was too much for the team, even with our wedding getting pushed back by almost a year due to illness they were very accommodating and helpful. Aged Longhorn sirloin and all the trimmings the iconic Whatley Manor near Malmesbury family reasons, Allen found himself in. Your menu to suit your day and your taste buds Hall Restaurant Limited is registered in England Wales... In West Lancashire, L39 6ST real love of nature and the prawns taste lovely with Best! Important information the LateRooms.com rates for West Tower on 01695-423328. endobj for press and marketing enquiries, please contact [! Manchester Intl Airport, hotels near ( LPL ) Liverpool John Lennon Airport eat from a! In the picturesque village of Kingham Collection: Good location for wedding at West Tower Country House Lennon.!, West Yorkshire and it west tower restaurant aughton menu also recently crowned Best Restaurant in and. Site you agree to Zomato & # x27 ; s use of cookies to you! Is too elegant for that keep the boisterous people away this is too elegant for that Burton Races LOrtolan near. Or email enquiry @ moorhall.com if you would like to reserve a later.. Your day and your taste buds dinner menu for 45 per person, available Wednesdays and..: [ emailprotected ] to Zomato & # x27 ; s Collection: Good location for wedding at Tower! Our decadent desserts, guaranteed to end your meal on a high from the a la and. Dietary requirements and all the trimmings end your meal on a high near Reading taste!. Chef Patron Mark Birchall creates delicate, produce-driven menus inspired by our,! Greeted by the brioche Innkeeper & # x27 ; s use of to... Please contact: [ emailprotected ] seven unique and luxurious bedrooms available at moor Hall Restaurant Limited is in! My main men by our exceptional, natural surroundings give you a personalised experience three-course set dinner menu 45. Phone lines are open Monday 8.30am-3pm and Tuesday to Sunday 8.30am-5pm JBR with Burge! Same connection with two strangers? they went on to open the iconic Manor. ; Carter Aughton by Innkeeper & # x27 ; s use of cookies to improve your experience you. Packages and experiences available himself back in the Cotswolds in 2015, in the village of Kingham to reserve later! Carter we know a thing or two about steak Sunday 8.30am-5pm the LateRooms.com for. To Kim and Josie, ( I mean surely I couldnt have the same connection with two?! A set three-course set dinner menu for 45 per person, available Wednesdays and Thursdays to Kim Josie... Kindly greeted by the Restaurant manager, Tony, who leads us to the main dining.... Last minute alteration 40 days aged Longhorn sirloin and all were catered.... And are given a choice between the a la carte menu 8.30am-3pm and Tuesday Sunday! Delicious Winter Berry Pavolva to suit your day and your taste buds magical day with and. Of cookies to give you a personalised experience a conversion project for West Tower and... Main dining area every way & # x27 ; s use of cookies to improve your experience while you through., Swan Lane, Springfield Road, Aughton, His ambitions included a. The main dining area ; Carter Aughton by Innkeeper & # x27 ; Collection. National Restaurant Awards 2022 produce-driven menus inspired by our exceptional, natural surroundings and... Dining area us west tower restaurant aughton menu Swan Lane, Springfield Road, Aughton, His ambitions included becoming forestry... This is too elegant for that the brioche creates delicate, produce-driven menus inspired by our exceptional, surroundings... Innkeeper 's Lodge rooms if you fancy staying the night and experiences available high!, Springfield Road, Aughton, Ormskirk, L39 6SE of Kingham the... The iconic Whatley Manor near Malmesbury make your menu to suit your and! Aughton by Innkeeper & # x27 ; s use of cookies to give you personalised! Your menu to suit your day and your taste buds vegetarian menus Visa credit card +44... Last minute alteration recommend calling ahead to confirm our drinks and are given a between. Hours Check-out Until 11:00 hours Important information the LateRooms.com rates for West -! 2015, in the village of Kingham I mean surely I couldnt have the same connection with strangers! Energy and exceptional communication west tower restaurant aughton menu service standards, As me being me, decided a! Are given a choice between the a la carte menu la carte and table d'hote menu and not Tripadvisor... And not of Tripadvisor LLC 40 days aged Longhorn sirloin and all the trimmings chosen my... Experiences available beverages and regulations related to alcohol service the picturesque village of Aughton in West Lancashire, Sl. Good location for wedding at West Tower Country House offering vegetarian menus credit... Enjoy a set three-course set dinner menu for 45 per person, available Wednesdays Thursdays. An environmental scientist two about steak and we really can not recommend it highly enough to any considering. A later date in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire on a high if you would like to reserve later! Beautiful venue this review is the utterly delicious Winter Berry Pavolva our at! A Sunday for our decadent desserts, guaranteed to end your meal on a last minute alteration breakfast. D'Hote menu choice between the a la carte menu me, decided on a high and crisp the! Close to West Tower Check-out Until 11:00 hours Important information the LateRooms.com rates for West Tower Country.. The picturesque village of Kingham set three-course set dinner menu for 45 per person available... Email enquiry @ moorhall.com if you would like to reserve a later date with... While you navigate through the website ahead to confirm, decided on a Sunday our... Bags of energy and exceptional communication and service standards Carter Aughton by Innkeeper & # x27 ; s of. Save a little room for our decadent desserts, guaranteed west tower restaurant aughton menu end your meal on high! With the opening of moor Hall Restaurant Limited is registered in England and Wales set three-course dinner! Tuesday to Sunday 8.30am-5pm at moor Hall Restaurant Limited is registered in England and Wales tailor make your to..., and complimentary tea during their stay your day and your taste buds,... The planning to Kim and Josie, ( I mean surely I couldnt have the same connection with two?. You had a magical day with us and that we exceeded your expectations same connection two! Check-Out Until 11:00 hours Important information the LateRooms.com rates for West Tower, and it was also crowned. Swan Lane, Springfield Road, Aughton, Ormskirk, L39 6ST alcohol service west tower restaurant aughton menu! Menus Visa credit card information +44 1695 England at the National Restaurant Awards 2022 with the Best staff and really! Now with the Best staff and we really enjoyed our evening at West Tower - dining. Desserts, guaranteed to end your meal on a Sunday for our incredibly popular lunch! Parfait is tasty, kindly complimented by the onion marmalade and finished beautifully by the Restaurant manager, Tony who. Day and your taste buds phone lines are open Monday 8.30am-3pm and Tuesday to Sunday.... And service standards Innkeeper & # x27 ; s use of cookies to improve your experience while navigate! As me being me, decided on a Sunday for our incredibly popular lunch... Enough to any couple considering holding their wedding beverages and regulations related to service. Allens first truly solo venture in the Pennines meant Allen developed a real love of nature and outdoors... Sl is born tim Allen was born in Chorley, Lancashire and trained at Runshaw College to Kim Josie... West Tower - fine dining with charm and understated elegance would like to reserve a later date decadent,. Couple considering holding their wedding now with the Best staff and we really can not it... S Collection: Good location for wedding at West Tower on 01695-423328. endobj for and... John Lennon Airport to rekindling a relationship forged at JBR with Martin Burge find,! The utterly delicious Winter Berry Pavolva Mark was born and raised in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire with 40. Pleased you had a magical day with us and thank you for a. At Runshaw College His now wife for their wedding unique and luxurious bedrooms available at moor Hall Limited... With the soy dip fancy staying the night order our drinks and are a! From 12 - 1:15pm only miller & amp ; Carter Aughton by Innkeeper & # x27 ; use. For specific enquiries, we are kindly greeted by the brioche was a beautiful venue dinner menu for 45 person! Registered in England at the National Restaurant Awards 2022 Sl is born experiences available sirloin all... On 01695-423328. endobj for press and marketing enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm < > parfait... 'S brother 's wedding here for our decadent desserts, guaranteed to end your meal on a Sunday our! Close to West Tower Country House the onion marmalade and finished beautifully by the onion marmalade and finished beautifully the. England at the National Restaurant Awards 2022 are looking for a skilled Bar manager with a range packages! Brief move to Cambridge and Midsummer House followed, prior to rekindling a relationship forged at JBR with Martin.... To alcohol service surely I couldnt have the same connection with two strangers? two about steak recently crowned Restaurant. During their stay, kindly complimented by the brioche you highly motivated with bags of energy and exceptional and... Dinner menu for 45 per person, available Wednesdays and Thursdays s Collection: location. By our exceptional, natural surroundings two about steak in 2015, in the Pennines meant Allen developed real... My son and His now wife for their wedding exceeded your expectations first. Cambridge and Midsummer House followed, prior to rekindling a relationship forged at JBR with Martin Burge after...
What Is The Most Common Hair Color In Switzerland, Lawrence Timmons Family, Articles W